Trudeau tells B.C. pipeline wouldn't get approval without environmental confidence

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
not sure what you mean. Am I supposed to stop believing in what i believe in?

Quoting you: "The only way to change things is to change things."

So, change things. In your life. Quit using petroleum-based products and petroleum-generated energy. Now.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
That wouldn't be a change. That would be doing what I have already been doing.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Oh brother.

My computer is made from plastic - therefore I cannot be against a bitumen pipeline from Alberta.

This is some crazy shit

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh brother.

My computer is made from plastic - therefore I cannot be against a bitumen pipeline from Alberta.

This is some crazy shit

You don't understand that plastic is petroleum based?

OK, I understand now. I apologize for calling you a liar and a hypocrite.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh brother.

This is some crazy shit

Toxic Components in Computers
The central processing unit in a computer contains toxic substances, and lead is found in circuit boards. Metal plates and housings may contain chromium, which is used to harden and protect metal plates from corrosion. Motherboards and connectors often contain beryllium. Cadmium is commonly found in chip resistors, semi-conductors, infrared detectors, stabilizers, cables and wires. Circuit boards, switches and relays contain mercury as well chromium. Brominated flame retardants are used in many components, including circuit boards and plastic casings.

Give it a lick.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Toxic Components in Computers
The central processing unit in a computer contains toxic substances, and lead is found in circuit boards. Metal plates and housings may contain chromium, which is used to harden and protect metal plates from corrosion. Motherboards and connectors often contain beryllium. Cadmium is commonly found in chip resistors, semi-conductors, infrared detectors, stabilizers, cables and wires. Circuit boards, switches and relays contain mercury as well chromium. Brominated flame retardants are used in many components, including circuit boards and plastic casings.

Give it a lick.

Be nice, Pete. He genuinely doesn't understand.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
You don't understand that plastic is petroleum based?

OK, I understand now. I apologize for calling you a liar and a hypocrite.
Its good to know that I can't be against the trans mountain pipeline expansion because computers are made from plastic.

That goes a long way towards explaining things.

Wait a minute - does this also mean I can't be against guns because computers are made from metal?

Oh and I can't be anti Trump because I actually excrete poop myself.?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
A brief synopsis.

Flossy lives it, except when he doesn't, or doesn't feel like it. He is bad at making an argument, and bad at twisting the truth. :lol: But he's good at things he says he's good at.

What ever he says must be accepted without question.

He's always right.

About what I'd expect from a 14 year old. :lol:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The only way to change things is to change things.

I believe you're two faced. You haven't changed anything in your life. You don't walk the walk.

You use internal combustion engines. Mommy's house is on the grid. How is it heated? You eat food harvested by the mean machines of big industrial farms. Eat meat and chickens raised in cages.

Where do your clothes come from? From Bangladesh or some other third world country that supposedly uses child labour and/or treats their employees shabbily? And of course, you check all the labels. You boycott Walmart or any other business that does not reject the changes of which you speak.

What's mommy's house made from? How about their furniture?

You're a charlatan. The computer and Internet connection you use is prove enough.