Trudeau Liberals surge ahead over Conservatives

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
The West is where all the money comes from to support the rest of your social programs.
But yeah like turdOWE the tool only cares about vote rich ontariOWE and Kweebek.
west stole all its wealth, that's why 'third world' countries exist. sucked into poverty by western corporations.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Actually, we need a real "Conservative" now more than ever. If we did have a "true" Conservative Leader, it would certainly be the best option for Canadians. Unfortunately, we don't & I don't see one in the horizon - maybe the People's Party but we'd require a leader that one can actually understand what they're saying & one with clear objectives & solutions to what ails our Country; someone with "common sense" who isn't in it for the money or credit but someone who actually cares what happens to us. I would even go so far as to state we need a "Leader" period albeit Liberal or Conservative - someone who doesn't pit one part of the country against the other and who won't be intimidated by the "progressives" (in actuality regressive) idiots currently in power.

Guess I'm asking for a lot LOL!
eat shit dummy

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
To win the next election, the Conservatives need to be taken seriously on climate change

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton