Trudeau has officially kicked off the 2021 election! Check out this analysis of his track record on keeping promises over the past 6 years.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Kokanee Grope, Admiral Mark Norman, the whole India Tickle-Trunk fiasco, Hamstringing Pipelines for wokeness with Bills C-48 & C-69, the Carbon Tax, the first YEAR+ of Covid 19 lack of vaccinations, the two Michaels & China in general, USMCA instead of NAFTA, "Thank you for your Donation!", Elbowing a female MP in the Tits in the spirit of Feminism, the media pay-off's & the coming legislated assault on free speech, $10Million for Omar Khadr but an apology for Canadian Veterans, Wetʼsuwetʼen Railway Blockades, "Peoplekind!", interfering in the Gerald Stanley Verdict, the Trudeau Gun laws & buy-back that nobody wants to touch let alone administer, and many others including these highlights below:

On 30 April 2019, it surfaced that SNC Lavalin made illegal donations to the federal Liberal Party for a period of 5 years ending in 2009. The Liberals received the information in 2016 and did not make it public for 3 years. Employees made contributions totalling over $110,000 to the party which were later reimbursed by the company, actions which were prohibited. For this 1 executive was charged and a compliance agreement was signed with the company to not break the rules again in the future. By contrast former conservative MP Dean Del Mastro was charged with breaking election spending violations where he paid his brothers firms employees $21,000 for campaign contributions in the 2008 election. For this, he was charged, convicted and sentenced to one month in prison in 2015.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was found to have broken multiple corruption laws for accepting a 2016 Christmas vacation on the Aga Khan's private island. The ruling made Trudeau the first Prime Minister in Canadian history to break federal ethics law.

Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner Mario Dion investigation into the allegation that the Prime Minister's Office interfered with the Justice Department's probe of Quebec construction giant SNC-Lavalin by pressuring former Attorney General Jody Wilson-Raybould to consider a deferred prosecution agreement.[13] Wilson-Raybould, who was then the Minister of Veterans Affairs, resigned from Justin Trudeau's cabinet, she was the Attorney General at the time of the alleged interference. Gerald Butts, the Principal Secretary to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau categorically denied the accusation and resigned. Jane Philpott, one of Justin Trudeau's most trusted ministers, resigned as President of the Treasury Board. The Ethics Commissioner ruled in August 2019 that the Prime Minister’s team had breached ethics rules and that Trudeau and his officials had tried in 2018 to undermine a decision by federal prosecutors.

On 18 September 2019, during the federal election, images were published in Time magazine of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wearing brownface makeup from his time as a teacher at West Point Grey Academy. A total of three images and one video surfaced of three different events when Trudeau wore racist makeup. Trudeau has faced questions since about how his past actions reflect on his ability to lead the country on the issue of racism.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had announced on 25 June 2020 that the government had chosen WE Charity to run the long-promised $912 million Canada Student Service Grant. The program would provide young people who volunteer on COVID-19 related matters over the summer and fall with up to $5,000. Following complaints by opposition parties that the Trudeau family had ties to WE Charity, the Ethics Commissioner on 3 July 2020 announced an investigation into Trudeau's and the government's decision to have the charity administer a summer, student-grant program which could assist students financially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Trudeau responded by saying WE was the only charity that had the capability to administer such a program. Because of the complaints, WE and the federal government decided to "part ways" leaving administration of the grant program to the federal government. On 11 July 2020, the WE Charity announced that all but 15 of the 465 individuals hired to help administer the federal government’s student volunteer grant program were laid off and instructed not to talk about their former ties with the charity. At a press conference on 13 July 2020, Trudeau apologized for not recusing himself from cabinet discussions of the program. He also expressed regret that the escalating controversy would lead to delays in opportunities for students, and that members of his family were also receiving backlash, particularly his mother, Margaret Trudeau. WE Charity also took out full-page ads in major Canadian newspapers intending to "set the record straight" about questions regarding their involvement with the program and the Trudeau family. The Ethics Committee report released shows just how comfortable the Liberals are with unethical and corrupt behavior. This report outlines in detail how Justin Trudeau gave a half-billion-dollar contract to the WE Charity, an organization run by well-connected Liberals, who paid Justin Trudeau’s family members over half a million dollars in fees and expenses.

Reactions: Decapoda

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
Hat’s off to Trudeau. He may actually pull off a majority this time around.

I don’t know what in blue blazes the Conservative party was thinking when it chose O’Toole to lead the party. His personal views on gay marriage and abortion are in direct contrast with my views and the views of most social conservatives. How the heck did those who put O’Toole in power expect him to win an election if he alienates his social conservative base? These folks clearly lack an education as they literally set up the Tories to lose the election.

In the past, I supported both Harper and Sheer since both were social conservatives. Now my vote is going to Maxime Bernier. I encourage other disgruntled social conservatives to hop on board the Maxime Bernier bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

I don’t know what in blue blazes the Conservative party was thinking when it chose O’Toole to lead the party. His personal views on gay marriage and abortion are in direct contrast with my views and the views of most social conservatives. How the heck did those who put O’Toole in power expect him to win an election if he alienates his social conservative base? These folks clearly lack an education as they literally set up the Tories to lose the election.

In the past, I supported both Harper and Sheer since both were social conservatives. Now my vote is going to Maxime Bernier. I encourage other disgruntled social conservatives to hop on board the Maxime Bernier bandwagon.
Sorry poor old Max is yesterday’s man .

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yup you are 100% correct , but give me a reason to vote for the O’Foole other than he is not liberal ?
That might be all it takes. It's been a long time since someone actually won an election. Usually it is the incumbent who is voted out because they are useless.

Trudeau qualifies.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
That might be all it takes. It's been a long time since someone actually won an election. Usually it is the incumbent who is voted out because they are useless.

Trudeau qualifies.
Liberal Ontario saw through Wynn, so there is always hope.............I have my doubts though.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Social Conservatives will never win seats in Ontario or Quebec and will never be representative of a party on the governing side of the house. That is why the voted a more moderate leader. But go ahead and vote for the Kwebeker.

Reactions: Durry and taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

very few people care what social conservatives want. That includes about 90% of the conservative party.