Trudeau exaggerated FLQ crisis

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Bravo! i could not agree with you more! Problem is, people today are afraid to speak this truth. And if you do, they label you a bigot. It is not being a bigot at all, It is way past time for these so called "natives" to be on the government payroll. Make work projects for them and stop any and all treaties and payments.
I agree you with you 100%, but bigotry is exposed in words such as "parasites" and continuing to beleive we all live off welfare, when that is completely untrue.

I challenge you to prove we are, when you fail to prove we are all, or even the majority of us, welfare cases, I will expect an apology. One that is not likely to come from a bigot or an immature individual.

I know for a fact what the numbers are and regardless of what provable facts I post, your opinions will not change, that is what makes people bigots. If the education level either one of you reached, has failed to enstill that FACT in your heads, there is nothing this humble self employed business owning, Native Canadian, is going say or do to change your minds. That is bigotry, pure and simple.

Last edited:

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Bravo! i could not agree with you more! Problem is, people today are afraid to speak this truth. And if you do, they label you a bigot. It is not being a bigot at all, It is way past time for these so called "natives" to be on the government payroll. Make work projects for them and stop any and all treaties and payments.
I would suggest simply doing away with the Indian Act, that I believe is a racist document and needs to be scrapped! The indigenous people are quite able to fend for themselves as is in evidence in various places throughout Canada. Set them free!!!!