Trudeau dissolves Parliament

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Thought it deserved it's own thread.

I would love to see this whole thing blow up in his face and the liberals lose. Doesn't matter to me who wins as long as it is not him.

Hate to think 4 years from now we will be talking about how the west should have more regional and autonomous representation. Sooner or later it has to happen. I vote sooner.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Trudeau has gotten his way completely for the last two years.

So why an election during the fourth wave? Why the overwhelming need for a majority?

I'll tell you why; the committees have been delving into Liberal mismanagement and malfeasance, and they are not completely under Trudeau's control. If he has a majority, they will be completely under Trudeau's control, and the opposition will be completely powerless to challenge him.

And after the election, there will be a new speaker. This one has committed the ultimate sin; he has resisted Trudeau's move against Parliament.

Trudeau loves power, and he loves absolute power absolutely.

Time to fire him.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No doubt , but who to hire ? The Singh or the Foole ? The best party unfortunately exists in only one province and they don’t run members in my riding .

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
One difference between Canada and the US is the age of politicians in Canada are much younger. Trudeau turned 50 without telling us, O'Toole is 48, Singh is 41. Max Bernier is 57. Annamie Paul is 48.

Could be a disadvantage imo

Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
OTTAWA -- Forgotten is 2015’s Trudeaumania, when it was all about him as the anti-Harper.

Six years later, it’s still all about him as the Liberal leader launched the campaign as a Trudeauerendum on his pandemic performance.

But three weeks after Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau started the victory lap for his vaccination procurement success, the Liberal party is flirting with a future in the Official Opposition – and it’s very much all because of him.

Vote 2021 is a most unnecessary election at a most inconvenient time and this prevailing view did not die quickly, as expected.

The pointlessness of it all is sticking to Trudeau as a defining negative in a campaign now almost halfway over.

Anyway, more here: http://apple.news/ARjZy0VooRwyLEjcG6gA2Jw

Reactions: taxslave and petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
OTTAWA -- Forgotten is 2015’s Trudeaumania, when it was all about him as the anti-Harper.

Six years later, it’s still all about him as the Liberal leader launched the campaign as a Trudeauerendum on his pandemic performance.

But three weeks after Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau started the victory lap for his vaccination procurement success, the Liberal party is flirting with a future in the Official Opposition – and it’s very much all because of him.

Vote 2021 is a most unnecessary election at a most inconvenient time and this prevailing view did not die quickly, as expected.

The pointlessness of it all is sticking to Trudeau as a defining negative in a campaign now almost halfway over.

Anyway, more here: http://apple.news/ARjZy0VooRwyLEjcG6gA2Jw
Good . How he got in , in the first place is beyond me .

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Good . How he got in , in the first place is beyond me .
1) Demonized “The ‘Right’” for getting Canada through the 2008-2009 global economic meltdown and not screwing the economy completely & balancing the budget by early in 2015. That was blown before the end of 2015 with the new government but whatever…
2) Promising electoral reform with proportional representation. Never happened but whatever….
3) Promised to legalize marijuana. Maybe he needs to promise to legalize it again to motivate the electorate?
4) Demonize “The ‘Right’” & then state that he’s not Stephen Harper!?!
5) Sunny Ways where the budget would balance itself ‘cuz it’s 2015?
6) Beat up Patrick Brazhole to prove he wasn’t a racist or that he was a feminist or something along those lines. All I recall is he beat up some native guy on TV. Maybe they can do that again but while wearing Black-Face & take on Jody Wilson Raybould in the ring instead?
7) Demonize Stephen Harper ‘cuz he ate kittens or something & didn’t have an open and transparent government like JT promised that he would do.
8) The Trudeau surname? Cover of the Rolling Stones Magazine then instead of being a global Woke Joke like now? He & Sofie looked like a ‘Prince & Princess’ fairytale couple and the tickle trunk hadn’t come off the second luggage airplane yet?
9) Promised to run the country on Unicorn Farts & fairy dust while killing the golden goose of being the 3rd largest oil reserves nation while still wanting all the same equalization dollars flowing from west to east somehow…to save the planet while China giggles from the sidelines? Shhh…
10) Demonize Stephen Harper & then point out that he’s not Stephen Harper.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
1) Demonized “The ‘Right’” for getting Canada through the 2008-2009 global economic meltdown and not screwing the economy completely & balancing the budget by early in 2015. That was blown before the end of 2015 with the new government but whatever…
2) Promising electoral reform with proportional representation. Never happened but whatever….
3) Promised to legalize marijuana. Maybe he needs to promise to legalize it again to motivate the electorate?
4) Demonize “The ‘Right’” & then state that he’s not Stephen Harper!?!
5) Sunny Ways where the budget would balance itself ‘cuz it’s 2015?
6) Beat up Patrick Brazhole to prove he wasn’t a racist or that he was a feminist or something along those lines. All I recall is he beat up some native guy on TV. Maybe they can do that again but while wearing Black-Face & take on Jody Wilson Raybould in the ring instead?
7) Demonize Stephen Harper ‘cuz he ate kittens or something & didn’t have an open and transparent government like JT promised that he would do.
8) The Trudeau surname? Cover of the Rolling Stones Magazine then instead of being a global Woke Joke like now? He & Sofie looked like a ‘Prince & Princess’ fairytale couple and the tickle trunk hadn’t come off the second luggage airplane yet?
9) Promised to run the country on Unicorn Farts & fairy dust while killing the golden goose of being the 3rd largest oil reserves nation while still wanting all the same equalization dollars flowing from west to east somehow…to save the planet while China giggles from the sidelines? Shhh…
10) Demonize Stephen Harper & then point out that he’s not Stephen Harper.
Pretty thin .No wonder , he just wasn’t ready .

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario

Reactions: taxslave