Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

There is no negotiation.. you are breaking the law, and disparaging truck drivers as a whole.. you speak of FREEDOM, but took the FREEDOM of other truckers stuck in your silly blockade. Just leave, because you are hurting other truckers, hurting the Alberta economy.

Now they are about to have their ass streched by the RCMP and a $10,000 fine for each under Bill 1.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Once again you are ignoring the fact that the majority of the protestors were peaceful in lieu of highlighting the assholes that weren't. FYI a group of Trucker supporters have already cleaned up the Fallen Soldier Memorial and that of Terry Fox. Oh and just in case you didn't know, Terry often ran with a Canadian flag on his back. I get that you don't support the convoy and that is your right but it would behoove you to realize that a few idiots don't make for a majority.
But they’re going Crazy! Tearing up the Joint and causing all kinds of ruckus!!
1643771509070.jpeg
1643771533051.jpeg
1643771583678.jpeg
1643771619263.jpeg
1643771637879.jpeg
1643771661678.png
1643771762204.jpeg
1643771797512.jpeg
1643771842285.jpeg
1643771902034.jpeg
Somebody should do something or another about this Trucker Convoy! “Canadians are shocked & disgusted by their behaviour in our nations capital!!”

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Somebody should do something or another about this Trucker Convoy! “Canadians are shocked & disgusted by their behaviour in our nations capital!!”

The Trucker Convoy in Ottawa is peacful, fun.. a great cause

The Trucker BLOCKADE took other Truckers FREEDOM away, they are now armed and are thtreatening police. They are taking away from the truckers who are peacfully protesting in Ottawa.

The Truckers at the Coutts crossing are playing into CBC and Trudeau's hands.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
by definition by the fake news media? haha yer a hoot LOL

damn, girl, it didn't even qualify as an attempted insurrection

smh

Well unlike you I actually look at a thing called a dictionary.

I don't follow someone else's idea of what words may mean.

Full Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

In case you're wondering, which you obviously won't because you don't even bother to look up meanings for words for yourself.

It qualified, it was and your stupid denial does nothing but show your compliance and having bought into the brain dead idiots who planned it.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Well unlike you I actually look at a thing called a dictionary.

I don't follow someone else's idea of what words may mean.

Full Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

In case you're wondering, which you obviously won't because you don't even bother to look up meanings for words for yourself.

It qualified, it was and your stupid denial does nothing but show your compliance and having bought into the brain dead idiots who planned it.
well, like you say... whatever

I think the fake news media has played pretty loose with that term... and the event they slather it on pales to their role in the insurrection on America's democratic process 2 months previous. Of course, though, given humanity's irreproachable history, nothing like that could ever in your wildest dreams happen. no, never. It's so much easier to agree with the notion that security opening the doors and allowing people in should be deemed an insurrection. uh-huh whatever

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

I think the fake news media has played pretty loose with that term... and the event they slather it on pales to their role in the insurrection on America's democratic process 2 months previous. Of course, though, given humanity's irreproachable history, nothing like that could ever in your wildest dreams happen. no, never. It's so much easier to agree with the notion that security opening the doors and allowing people in should be deemed an insurrection. uh-huh whatever

I won't deny that there were some of the officers who let people in.

Some of them might have even agreed with the protesters that day too.

But if you think/believe that all the ones who worked that day let people pass by barriers and did so happily with a smile, well...

Go fuck yourself and watch recordings of that day again.

:)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
oh, so it was definitely an invasion then lol

it was what it was

what it surely wasn't was an insurrection

not even close
I agree.

It was treason.

Know something else, Ron? If you go into a bank in a Bozo the Clown mask, hand the teller a note written in purple crayon, and the magazine falls out of your gun while you're waving it around, that's still armed robbery.

It's about intent, not competence.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Here's some terms I picked up in a little-known document called the Constitution. . .

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."
U.S. Const., Art. III, sec. 3.

Now. . . is invading the seat of government of a country by force and attempting to change its leadership an act of war, or is it not, as you understand international law? If the same crowd of Yanks had invaded Parliament when somebody you like was PM, demanding that True Dope be made PM or they'd start hanging people and beating up the guards, would that be an act of war?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
90% of truckers are vaccinated so there is still lots of domestic work for the unvaccinated. But this isn't about truckers. It's about big money tinkering to keep a supply of US truckers working in Canada to reduce the demand and their costs. Now you know why a right wing political party organized their funding.