Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Your neighbor is probably more elite than you

here is a freebie for you not to do your own search

https://www.thefreedictionary.com › elite
Define elite. elite synonyms, elite pronunciation, elite translation, English dictionary definition of elite. or é·lite n. pl. elite or e·lites or élite or é·lites 1. ... elite - a group or class of persons enjoying superior intellectual or social or economic status. ... and political world, not to speak of the members of aristocratic and ...
Never asked what "elite' means. I know what eleite means. I asked you who they are.
You threw out "There are elite people pulling the strings on both of them" so, who is pulling the strings?? Seems you know somehting or think you know something.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Never asked what "elite' means. I know what eleite means. I asked you who they are.
You threw out "There are elite people pulling the strings on both of them" so, who is pulling the strings?? Seems you know somehting or think you know something.
Been posted on this forum many times do some research of your own

another freebie

Global Elite - Want to know

https://www.wanttoknow.info › g › global-elite
The global elite is composed of the richest and most powerful people in the world. The existence of a global elite is not disputed, but what is their agenda? Is the global elite a cohesive group united around an agenda of global control and domination, or are there many factions within the global elite vying with each other to forward their own ...

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Still peaceful Protests in Ottawa.. keep it up..

As for the Coutts border..

Update: RCMP hostage negotiators successfully reached an agreement with the kidnappers to allow some hostages to go free. #Coutts Hostages had been held in difficult weather conditions with limited food and water.
I don't agree with blocking the border the same as I was against blocking the Railway, peaceful protest at the border is fine by me

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I don't agree with blocking the border the same as I was against blocking the Railway, peaceful protest at the border is fine by me
Well they are hurting their cause..

When they did is just give the Alberta economy a 6 million dollar hit..

If we can't get our beef, pork to US buyers they will move suppliers.

These idiots could do Alberta a lot of harm right now.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
No-no-no, man. You are only seeing the narrow Canadian mandate. Removing that still does ot get the unvaccinated into the US. The US say they must be vaccinated.
As for masks, I cannot see them going away soon, regardless of rules. As for getting back to normal, here in Ontario, a cerain normalty begins Monday 1 Feb and in 3 weeks after that it lessesns again and 3weeks after that , restrictions will be gone. So, all this is moot.
C'mon Man, get with the program and smell the already announced future. Maybe it is you that needs to wake up and realize things are already changing. LOL

Are you living on the same planet that I am living on? For now, even if the Canadian non vaccinated truckers are still not allowed to enter America, this demonstration could change all of that. It was Castro Trudeau who asked the American administration to do the same thing in America to those Canadians truckers. Fyi, American truckers are now getting mobilized to form their own truckers convoy to do the same thing as our Canadian truckers are doing and they are in solidarity with our Canadian truckers. if the Canadian truckers are successful, masks will be gone also. Only people who still believe in wearing masks are all in favor of showing their obedience and slavery to their political masters. Keep your mouths covered over with a piece of material and shut the hell up peasants.

Give me a bloody break. Those restrictions being lifted in Ontario are just small tiny little restrictions that mean frig all. What we all want to see happen is that vaccine passports and vaccine mandates and masks are removed and gone forever. Now that should be the first thing that Ford should be working on in the next few weeks. What Ford is feeding and giving to the people of Ontario is just peanuts. Do you honestly believe that Marxist Ford will no doubt be working with that coward Marxist Castro Trudeau to try hard to keep masks and vaccine passports in place. Canada does not have real political leaders running this pathetic country today. We have only Marxist dictators thugs and bullies running this country today.

I have woken up. You obviously have not. You need to try and read and get the other side of the story for a change that leftist liberals like you refuse to do. your Canadian fake and lying media are out there right now trying to make this truckers convoy look like they are out there to only cause chaos and havoc. Rebel News would be a great start for you to listen too. Come on, man, wake the hell up yourself and get on the truckers side. You know, those truckers that keep your store shelves stocked with all of the essentials that we all need to survive with like food and clothing. Stop trying to go along to just get along. Get out there and fight for all of our rights and freedoms to be restored, lefty. LOL.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
What is being missed in the doomsday scenario is that any vaccinated trucker can come and go as they please.
They few truckers that choose not to vaccinate are suffering the consequences of their actions. So be it.

Come on, man, the Canadian truckers that are not vaccinated have not chosen as to what is being done to them in any way. What is being done to the Canadian non vaccinated truckers is because of our politicians in Canada and America who have now become known as nothing more than a bunch of Marxist dictators. It's not the truckers at fault here, it is our traitorous politicians who have done this to our Canadian truckers with all of their communist like covid mandated restrictions on those truck drivers and the rest of those Canadians whom are not vaccinated. Discrimination is supposed to be against the law and the COR. But yet, when the government decides that it wants to discriminate, well, that is kosher for them. come on, lefty, wake the hell up and start to grow some marbles. :D

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Obviously and fucking up the lanes of traffic at the border.

If they don't want to be vaccinated.. stay the fuck out of the USA.. more loads, and more money for me.
What kind of a bimbo are you anyway? One day your are with the truckers and the next day you are against them. Do you wake up every morning facing the head board of your bed and sit there and start to ponder as to what side of the bed am I supposed to get up and get out of? Just asking? LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 55Mercury

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Pssst...Anyone need some toilet paper? I sell you a roll $100.

That's todays price tomorrow you won't be so lucky.

Lol. :ROFLMAO:

I will do one better than you. I will be selling my shitty paper for $80 a roll. I will be putting you out of business in no time and be able to get rid of one of my now bankrupt competitors. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yup, 90% of the truckers can cross the borders and they will. The 10% that cannot, well, tough, they made their coice.
A choice that I would like to see is that all OF those stupid gullible peasants out there who went and got fully vaccinated, and whom also have taken a booster jab to boot, should all be quarantined because they appear to be the real super covid spreaders now. There are more of those vaccinated peasants spreading the covid bug around than what the 10% non vaccinated people would be spreading. I would only allow you vaccinated people to go buy food and then you must return home like now. This is what taxme the dictator would do if I had my way. (y)

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
What kind of a bimbo are you anyway? One day your are with the truckers and the next day you are against them. Do you wake up every morning facing the head board of your bed and sit there and start to ponder as to what side of the bed am I supposed to get up and get out of? Just asking? LOL.
windsock

Reactions: taxme

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
"A choice that I would like to see is that all OF those stupid gullible peasants out there who went and got fully vaccinated, and whom also have taken a booster jab to boot, should all be quarantined because they appear to be the real super covid spreaders now."

And I suppose you still believe Elvis is alive and living in Tweed.

Reactions: MyOpinion