Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
No-no-no, man. You are not getting the picture at all. This truckers convoy is all about trying to get rid of these draconian covid vaccine madness mandates that are not really working at all. these vaccines and mask wearing has not stopped covid in it's tracks. Those mandates have caused more harm than the covid virus ever could have. More people have and are still dying from drug overdoses than the covid bug.

This is all about taking back our rights and freedoms that the Marxist politicians in Canada stole from us. It's not just the non vaccinated truckers that are in this convoy there are plenty of vaccinated truckers also in this convoy whom have had enough themselves of all of this vaccine medical mandated madness. We are now living in a country that says that nobody will be allowed to enter a bloody restaurant and be able to eat with family or friends unless they are fully vaccinated. That is madness. The government is also committing acts of discrimination against those that have not been vaccinated. Who would have ever thought that just two years ago that we would not be allowed to enter a restaurant without being fully vaccinated? Come on, man, Wake the hell up. :rolleyes:
No-no-no, man. You are only seeing the narrow Canadian mandate. Removing that still does ot get the unvaccinated into the US. The US say they must be vaccinated.
As for masks, I cannot see them going away soon, regardless of rules. As for getting back to normal, here in Ontario, a cerain normalty begins Monday 1 Feb and in 3 weeks after that it lessesns again and 3weeks after that , restrictions will be gone. So, all this is moot.
C'mon Man, get with the program and smell the already announced future. Maybe it is you that needs to wake up and realize things are already changing. LOL

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Disparaging your fellow Canadians as rednecks .How very tolerant of you . Will you cry if they are successful in having mandates lifted ?
Ha Ha Ha.... my fellow Canadians are not rubbernecking in downtown Ottawa
As for dropping the federal mandates, that won't help truckers getting into the US and the Provincial mandates are being relaxed on Feb 1 where I live so, the light at the end of the tunnel is pretty bright. I am OK, no tears form me.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Every land border crossing is considered a “Port” also in border crossing language just to throw in a tidbit of information relevant to the conversation.

Like the “Port of Emerson MB 0502” or the “Port of North Portal SK 0602” etc…

Ports aren’t just on the water like one would think in this context.
Some are points of entry others ports of entry.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ha Ha Ha.... my fellow Canadians are not rubbernecking in downtown Ottawa
As for dropping the federal mandates, that won't help truckers getting into the US and the Provincial mandates are being relaxed on Feb 1 where I live so, the light at the end of the tunnel is pretty bright. I am OK, no tears form me.
You still don't get it?

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
You still don't get it?
Chuckle. You make me laugh. A bitter little person with a chip on your shoulder.
I get enough of what is going on and why. It is unfortunate so many, such as you, don't see the reality.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Ugh….99% of these protesters in the convoy will be polite and civil and well-behaved and law-abiding….& 1% Will be Klingon idiots who get media attention and everybody involved to get painted with the same brush. I’m sure Justin Trudeau has been praying for this moment from the beginning so now he can point the finger to the west again to demonize in a “you don’t wanna be like everyone west of Thunder Bay (except those in the lower mainland of BC of course)”. Sad, and this will Justin-ify Trudeau & Singh’s gaslighting in advance like prophets.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Ugh….99% of these protesters in the convoy will be polite and civil and well-behaved and law-abiding….& 1% Will be Klingon idiots who get media attention and everybody involved to get painted with the same brush. I’m sure Justin Trudeau has been praying for this moment from the beginning so now he can point the finger to the west again to demonize in a “you don’t wanna be like everyone west of Thunder Bay (except those in the lower mainland of BC of course)”. Sad, and this will Justin-ify Trudeau & Singh’s gaslighting in advance like prophets.

If those 99% are NOT kicking these 1% out of their 'polite and civil and well-behaved and law abiding' protest, then they are being complicit (hey, that's the excuse others here use against Rioters/BLM in the US; good for the goose and all)

No, fuck no.

Swastikas and this bullshit...

Fuck them.

And their supporters.

And I hope to hell those with this bullshit are arrested for hate speech, and if they're from the US... even fucking better.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nope, sorry. By the right-wing rule, one asshole in an entire crowd (or an entire race) makes 'em all terrorists.

Reactions: Serryah

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If those 99% are NOT kicking these 1% out of their 'polite and civil and well-behaved and law abiding' protest, then they are being complicit (hey, that's the excuse others here use against Rioters/BLM in the US; good for the goose and all)

No, fuck no.

Fuck them.

And their supporters.

And I hope to hell those with this bullshit are arrested for hate speech, and if they're from the US... even fucking better.

Do you have a photo of those Liberals posing as racist.. I mean this is Edmonton an NDP stronghold..

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

No, fuck no.

Fuck them.

And their supporters.

We're those people in vehicles? Why not? It's a rolling protest. Think about that.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
If all of you love this Covid Convoy so much, why don't you give these unvaxxed, unmasked truckers a big hug when you see them.

Then you can all spend weeks on a ventilator in ICU.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Ronald Reagan fired all of the Air Traffic Controllers who went on strike several decades ago.

Trudeau should do the same with these truckers. A small bunch of uneducated misfits shutting down the Capital City. Nobody in their right mind is supportive of these shiftless, swastika-flaunting thugs.