Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No the USA is not enforcing vaccines of truckers.. keep up the Fake News

Pretty sure they're supposed to starting the 22nd...

and yep.

Note: Individuals engaged in essential travel will not be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 at this time. Starting in January 2022, however, all inbound foreign national travelers seeking to enter the United States via land ports of entry or ferry terminals – whether for essential or non-essential reasons – must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide related proof of vaccination.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Pretty sure they're supposed to starting the 22nd...

and yep.

Note: Individuals engaged in essential travel will not be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 at this time. Starting in January 2022, however, all inbound foreign national travelers seeking to enter the United States via land ports of entry or ferry terminals – whether for essential or non-essential reasons – must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide related proof of vaccination.

Keep trying... drivers where I work are not being asked.. PERIOD!!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
considering you're vaxxed, you'll at least be able to cross the border. Drive safe.

Considering I am vaxxed I still got COVID and was able to spread it.. I also will be able to spread it for the next 3 months if a run a temperature again and feel ill.

So how is being vaxxed helping again?

I wonder how many shares Trudeau and his cronies have in Moderna and Pfizer, and just how much this mandatory vaccination is personal motivation.

A vaccination is a cure..

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Considering I am vaxxed I still got COVID and was able to spread it.. I also will be able to spread it for the next 3 months if a run a temperature again and feel ill.

So how is being vaxxed helping again?

I wonder how many shares Trudeau and his cronies have in Moderna and Pfizer, and just how much this mandatory vaccination is personal motivation.

A vaccination is a cure..

A vaccination is not and never has been a cure. It's a preventative at best. If you can still get something even after vaccinations, it's not a cure.

As you said, you're vaxxed, so why do you care at this point about the borders or any of it?

I wonder what the real issue is?

Not your business. Run along.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
A vaccination is not and never has been a cure. It's a preventative at best. If you can still get something even after vaccinations, it's not a cure.

As you said, you're vaxxed, so why do you care at this point about the borders or any of it?

Jesus really are you that thick?? Of course not, a vaccination is not a cure.. think on that.. we have a vax that really doesn't do what it's supposed to do and it's being pushed on the public.

Why do I care.. it's not about being vaxed or not.. it's about your rights as a Citizen of Canada to not have someting forced on you..

First a vax.. what next if we give into this.. a chip to track us?? Soon you'll agree to 1 child per household or some other draconian law.

YOU are what is the problem with democracy.. you'll willing to give up your rights to easy.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Jesus really are you that thick?? Of course not, a vaccination is not a cure..

But.. you said it was?

think on that.. we have a vax that really doesn't do what it's supposed to do and it's being pushed on the public.

It's doing what it's supposed to.

AS for it being 'pushed', well if there weren't crazy idiots out there who cared more for others than themselves...

Why do I care.. it's not about being vaxed or not..

Then why is it the excuse?

it's about your rights as a Citizen of Canada to not have someting forced on you..

Ah... as I said, it's people acting like 9 and 10 year olds being told 'what to do for their good' and not doing that because they know best... basically.

Screw everyone else, I only care about me; that kind of mentality.

First a vax.. what next if we give into this..

I dunno, ask the people after the the first Measles vaccine was mandated...

a chip to track us??

LMFAO! Too late Boom; if you have a phone, they're already tracking you! Come the fuck on...

Soon you'll agree to 1 child per household or some other draconian law.

Actually no, I wouldn't.

YOU are what is the problem with democracy.. you'll willing to give up your rights to easy.

And you are all too willing to have the rights of others be restricted to nothing.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
But.. you said it was?

AS for it being 'pushed', well if there weren't crazy idiots out there who cared more for others than themselves...

Ah... as I said, it's people acting like 9 and 10 year olds being told 'what to do for their good' and not doing that because they know best... basically.

LMFAO! Too late Boom; if you have a phone, they're already tracking you! Come the fuck on...

Actually no, I wouldn't.

And you are all too willing to have the rights of others be restricted to nothing.
Why did you get your vaccines? Altruism or so you could have privileges?

Be honest. I'll smell the BS if you try.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
But.. you said it was?

Actually no, I wouldn't.

The not a vaccine is definitely not doing what it was promised to do . It neither stops one from catching or spreading the virus . We were told once we had a vaccine life would get back to normal . Well they gave us a not vaccine and life is certainly not back to normal . When is enough , enough ?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Is there rampant outbreaks of Polio, German Measles, TB, etc. in our country anymore? Break throughs after vaccination of these diseases? And why is that?

Reactions: taxslave