Transgender Non Binary Person

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Nah. My friend's brother had the full reverse monty done. Hell I flew him to Quebec City for the surgery. If you'd have seen him even as a kid the first thought in your head would probably have been, "That poor bugger should have been born a girl".
It's the ones that keep their junk while insisting they're women who are completely fucked in the head.

Sooo...

If your friend's brother chose not to get the surgery, you'd still be considering him 'fucked in the head'. Am i wrong here?
Nope. you're not wrong at all. Example: There was some "thing" whining on TikTok about not being able to get past a first date because men didn't see "her" as a woman. Well, it's kinda' hard to see someone as a woman when they have an 8 inch "surprise". Insisting you're a woman while sporting a dangling sausiche pretty much fits the definition of "fucked in the head". It's every bit as fucked as someone insisting they're a bird despite having arms and hands, not wings.
Hell, I identify as a Steinway. Someone come tickle my ivories.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I would say he is fucked in the head either way.
Actually the surgery unfucked his/her head. For over 30 years the guy was a friggin' train wreck. He couldn't get a job, and on the occasions he did get one, he couldn't even keep it for a week. He was constantly having run-ins with the police. He was a fucking mess. Since the surgery, SHE has led a fairly normal life. She owns two successful businesses, one is a small engine repair shop and the other is an auto repair shop. The change in his/her life was literally like going from night to day.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
um no, born with a penis you’re male, born with a vagina you’re female.. anatomy 101

Wanting to chop off body parts, mental disease
I agree with the first; the second is likely mostly correct, however, there may be a few who would benefit from physical changes.

But much of the data I've seen published state, that even after surgery, a good portion of those who underwent the change still weren't able to cope and suicides were still quite high amongst those that went through with it . What a tragedy!

Simply cutting off one's appendages won't solve the issues that a person may have; psychotherapy is likely the way to go, initially anyway.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Nope. you're not wrong at all. Example: There was some "thing" whining on TikTok about not being able to get past a first date because men didn't see "her" as a woman. Well, it's kinda' hard to see someone as a woman when they have an 8 inch "surprise". Insisting you're a woman while sporting a dangling sausiche pretty much fits the definition of "fucked in the head". It's every bit as fucked as someone insisting they're a bird despite having arms and hands, not wings.
Hell, I identify as a Steinway. Someone come tickle my ivories.
Nah. My friend's brother had the full reverse monty done. Hell I flew him to Quebec City for the surgery. If you'd have seen him even as a kid the first thought in your head would probably have been, "That poor bugger should have been born a girl".
It's the ones that keep their junk while insisting they're women who are completely fucked in the head.

Sooo...

If your friend's brother chose not to get the surgery, you'd still be considering him 'fucked in the head'. Am i wrong here?
I would also bet that your "friend" was an exception and I'm happy to hear "she's" doing well. Most do not FYI.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I would also bet that your "friend" was an exception and I'm happy to hear "she's" doing well. Most do not FYI.
And I hazard that most do not because it's more likely a mental health issue like body dysmorphic disorder for them. One last thing about my friend's brother now sister. Long before the surgery he had to undergo a small battery of psychiatric exams to make sure it was the underlying issue and not just a symptom that was masking a deeper psychological issue.