Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
globalism is skull cancer that has already eaten their brains

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Rules only apply to conservatives.
Conservatives are their own worst enemy, reminds me of a pond full of koi fish. All it takes is a small handful of whatever you have handy to get them into a feeding frenzy.

The reason the rules only apply to Conservatives is that Conservatives are the only ones who respect the rules. They hold themselves to a standard that the progressive left has no intention of being held to, while foolishly expecting that the other side will hold to the same standard. They don't realize that the practical "rules" of the game are defined by boundaries that both sides agree to operate within, so they give away the advantage to the opposition.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
My father, a front line soldier in WW2, always said: "A hypocrite was the worst thing a person could be."

Reactions: taxslave

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
While I agree with that...it isn't because it's the way it should be...
;)
real leaders are never that. Only the self appointed ones are.

Reactions: taxslave

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
...but using the Fromm thing was OK? That is party policy to use BS tactics like that?
;(
what a bunch farging turdholes

If they ever win power, Canada will be even more screwed that we already will be by whoever they defeat.

When the word "GAY" is used to mean "Effeminate", then the whole dam party could be described as freeking gay. Even being man enough to be described as "Butch" would be better.

FK.

Last edited:

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
Sloan was accepting donations from well known White nationalists. The Tories were right to expel him. O'Toole seems like a competent politician.