Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Huh.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nice try on what?
Bringing social justice and peace, love, and understanding to the blue Alberta skies.

Sorry it didn't work. Guess the Albertans will just have to endure a few more years with the hobnailed boot of fascism grinding on their necks.

Maybe we should inva. . . er. . . liberate them from tyranny and oppression.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I'm just marveling at these numbers in the first place.

They will likely change in PCs favour by the time the election happens.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
On one radio program a lot of the callers stated that when the pollsters called them, they lied about their intentions and often didn't even really know who they were going to vote for. Right now, I'm one of the "don't knows" and probably won't until I actually get into the polling booth.

So, yeah, take the polls with a grain of salt.

Funny thing, I was reviewing the various parties websites for their platforms to try to educate myself, and one thing that really stood out for me .... the NDP and the Wildrose have portions of their platforms which are identical

I had to laugh 'cuz I'm sure the NDP would vehemently disagree, but its true!

JMHO

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
The election is today.

BE HAPPY.

imagine that... the guy whines over you posting the latest... the last... seat projections; those representing the latest polls... the last polls.... to May 4th. Thanks for the update mentalfloss :mrgreen: (I sure hope the guy doesn't p iss and moan because I just bumped the thread)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
imagine that... the guy whines over you posting the latest... the last... seat projections; those representing the latest polls... the last polls.... to May 4th. Thanks for the update mentalfloss :mrgreen: (I sure hope the guy doesn't p iss and moan because I just bumped the thread)
You're the forum expert in P iss and moan.:mrgreen:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

You and MF should get a room already... Sheesh