Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Reactions: Mowich

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Pandemic? What pandemic? This influencer took to TikTok as part of the “coronavirus challenge”. TIKTOK
CLOCK TICKS ON TOILET INFLUENCER
Ava Louise — another so-called “influencer” — grossed out and shocked the planet after posting a video of herself on TikTok licking an airplane toilet seat.
The 22-year-old said it was all part of the “coronavirus challenge.”
A better look for “influencer” Ava Marie. INSTAGRAM
Thousands were outraged, claiming the “influencer” was looking for attention. She called it a “social experiment.”
One online naysayer noted: “Her parents must be so proud.”
Pandemic? What pandemic? This influencer took to TikTok as part of the “coronavirus challenge”. TIKTOK
THE VILE “INFLUENCER”
It was all a bit of a giggle, really.
So-called “influencer” Ava Louise — who famously posted a video of herself on TikTok licking an airplane toilet seat as part of a COVID-19 gag — revealed to Dr. Phil she did it all for publicity and fame.
And the seat? It was disinfected beforehand.
“I had way dirtier things in my mouth that whole spring break. Two, I bleached [the toilet]. Three, private plane,” she told the incredulous TV shrink.
“I flew down on my sugar daddy’s plane with my best friend. So really, it wasn’t that dirty. I wasn’t putting myself or anyone else at risk.”
Louise, 21, said since none of her friends has thus far tested positive for COVID-19, she thought it was a hoax.
“Yeah, I think that’s what the media is doing I think with this entire virus,” she said.
Aspiring “influencer” Ava Louise went on Dr. Phil to make everyone vomit. INSTAGRAM
“It’s funny because I created the fake news myself … I represent the whole Gen Z population in that I’m not terrified of [coronavirus]. I was with thousands of people at Spring Break. I was kissing people, I was acting out, I was being promiscuous … and nothing happened,” she said.
She added she created the coronavirus challenge because the pandemic was taking attention away from her.
“I was, like, really annoyed that corona was getting more publicity than me,” she said, adding she wants to be “insta-famous.”

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
By the looks of it the Mrs has been buying TP and stockpiling it one pack at a time all while I have been doing the same.

I've never had so many options of brands, textures, prints and plies.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Okay folks, turns out the TP shortage isn't just about hoarders and profiteers. Turns out they are simply a small part of the problem. The problem lays in the fact that there are two production streams for TP; one for consumers and one for commercial business. The problem is it's not the same stuff. Commercial TP is usually thinner and a little coarser than something like Northern Quilted. The bulk of the TP shortage comes from the fact that a f*ck ton of people are now at home all day. Parents who worked and kids who went to school all day are now using the bathroom at home all day. Those in the business have stated that even a modest increase in TP sales would have left a shortage in the stores.

https://marker.medium.com/what-everyones-getting-wrong-about-the-toilet-paper-shortage-c812e1358fe0

Reactions: Mowich