TKO Target can't handle the Canadian market

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Still carrying The End Is Near sign DB? How long have we been members in here and you've predicted the end over and over.

I never once predicted the end. Different and difficult is not the end, you're exageration is typical tin talk. This is a period of jumping bankers. If you want to soar with eagles you might have to jump into the air. The end is near but to far for you to see. It will be cold first and then the end. Cold as hell. Brass monkies will cower. Behold The Anti Currency Approaches The Gates of Washingmachineton.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
There we have it.

No argument's to disprove that Canadians are the laziest most entitled dog fu€Let's in the world, and totally screwed up Target's venture entering canada.

We only have ourselves to blame for our entitled dog fu€ker work culture

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Well at least now we can stop whining about our sh!ty economy.
I wouldn't start a business in Canada even if I had the money too. I know how we work

Target found that out the hard way.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
In Canada if you work to hard all the other employees gang up on you and get you fired

That's taking dog fu€king to a whole new level.

Jeebus, where do you work that this happens?

Maybe it's the trade that causes laziness. I work in a high tech environment and the people I work with work their azzes off. Trying to keep them out of the building during the holidays is the challenge. Course they have all kinds of freedom and our managers are amazing. So maybe that's why...

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Maybe it's the trade that causes laziness. I work in a high tech environment and the people I work with work their azzes off. Trying to keep them out of the building during the holidays is the challenge. Course they have all kinds of freedom and our managers are amazing. So maybe that's why...
It could be Ang's winning personality.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

The government work force is the worst.

Sounds like a nice work environment, mind if I ask where you work?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
That is what happens when you hire 2x as many people as you need to do the required task efficiently

Especially when they are Canadians.

Immigrants would actually find something to improve and earn their wage.

Here we all gang up on anyone who dares do more