This election, Anyone but Trudeau

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
I see that the Prime Minister is getting some negative reaction to his campaign to be elected as the prime minister for the 3rd time. He cancelled his campaign stop and then gets on the TV, saying that he does not like the negative feed back and would not change his agenda. OK, changing your agenda is saying that you made an error and will not be influenced by the voters.

What I see is that he has an agenda and I think the reason is that he does not want to ask the NDP to support him in what the Liberals want to do, so he wants to have total control of what he and the Liberals do in the future. Should Canadians trust this man as he is known to be less than honest with his promises, saying one thing and either not doing that promise or changing his focus and doing something else.

One of the things that the public are not in favour of is that Justin has been giving away money to other countries (but giving it away with debt that he is asking each and every tax payer to repay in the future) while not having any money to cover Canadian citizens in need. Would any one think that Justin is giving away this money, with strings attached? Would he give money to Africa or China, saying that I will send your country say $47 million on the trust condition that you sent $7 million to my Swiss bank account (Justin’s)? Being from Quebec and people tell me that Quebec is more corrupt than Africa, would it make sense that he would not do that? Just asking.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Anyone but Trudeau is a horrible slogan. It feeds into the mentality of voting against someone without having a clue what you're actually voting for.

I say vote Independent. Party politics suck and do NOT work for the average Canadian. Unless you live in Quebec then you're fucking golden.

Reactions: taxslave

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Anyone but Trudeau is a horrible slogan. It feeds into the mentality of voting against someone without having a clue what you're actually voting for.

I say vote Independent. Party politics suck and do NOT work for the average Canadian. Unless you live in Quebec then you're fucking golden.
I agree somewhat in what you're saying. However in this case I would consider a message like this to be comparable to medical triage. Giving information to average low information voters is not suddenly going to make them politically astute. At some point we have to stem the bleeding, prevent more destruction of our economy and obliteration of ethical accountability in our government if we want to have any hope of recovering. Voting independent (or bloc) is not going to get us there.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I see that the Prime Minister is getting some negative reaction to his campaign to be elected as the prime minister for the 3rd time. He cancelled his campaign stop and then gets on the TV, saying that he does not like the negative feed back and would not change his agenda. OK, changing your agenda is saying that you made an error and will not be influenced by the voters.

What I see is that he has an agenda and I think the reason is that he does not want to ask the NDP to support him in what the Liberals want to do, so he wants to have total control of what he and the Liberals do in the future. Should Canadians trust this man as he is known to be less than honest with his promises, saying one thing and either not doing that promise or changing his focus and doing something else.

One of the things that the public are not in favour of is that Justin has been giving away money to other countries (but giving it away with debt that he is asking each and every tax payer to repay in the future) while not having any money to cover Canadian citizens in need. Would any one think that Justin is giving away this money, with strings attached? Would he give money to Africa or China, saying that I will send your country say $47 million on the trust condition that you sent $7 million to my Swiss bank account (Justin’s)? Being from Quebec and people tell me that Quebec is more corrupt than Africa, would it make sense that he would not do that? Just asking.
Slight correction: turdOWE is not asking us taxpayers to pay for his incompetence. The law demands that we do so.