TheGuy's repeating theme Threads, that're all on the same tangent, merged here.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Re: Anyone here willing have an intellectual discussion?

Oh Bearrrrrr someone want's a chit chat, yooohoooo!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

That does not consist of
irrelevant opinions,
mindless insults,
and
accusations of UNWORTHY intentions..
Your first response should hopefully not be one of those..
If it is, then how “SHOULD” I respond?
I think an INSULT would be justified...

We have them all the time, unfortunately you do not have the necessary equipment to participate.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

I doubt that any disscussion can take place on this fourm, with these morons yapping OFF..

we have them all the time, unfortunately you do not have the necessary equipment to participate.

smca

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Let's talk about your girlfriend.......

Or do you still live in your mommy's basement????

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Unforgiven

Hey buddy, don't get me wrong, you do get on my nerves just by being an asshole, but hey that's good for you right, I mean thats the whole point in being what you are .. so CHEERS to your success, and hopefullly soon you will get your just rewards for a JOB WELL DONE..

smceha

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

He was just making a light-hearted post and you bust out the insults. Second post of the thread and that's your way of 'keeping it intelligent'.

As the OP, if you want to guide the thread a certain way, then you need to be responsible for it. Instead, the arrogance in your posts - especially the inflammatory and unnecessary CAPS - are pretty antithetical to intelligent discussion.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

That does not consist of
irrelevant opinions,
mindless insults,
and
accusations of UNWORTHY intentions..
Your first response should hopefully not be one of those..
If it is, then how “SHOULD” I respond?
I think an INSULT would be justified...

He was just making a light-hearted post and you bust out the insults. Second post of the thread and that's your way of 'keeping it intelligent'.

As the OP, if you want to guide the thread a certain way, then you need to be responsible for it. Instead, the arrogance in your posts - especially the inflammatory and unnecessary CAPS - are pretty antithetical to intelligent discussion.

Maybe so, but I cannot see any alterntive, unless you want to try to have a disscussion and ignore their constant harrassment..

And besides is it TRUE that I am using inflammatory and unnecessary CAPS, is it TRUE that they are antithetical to intelligent discussion.

Or is that just your opinion?

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010

Respond how you want, but it's clear that stirring up the pot doesn't get you anywhere near intelligent discussion.

Your attitude of 'justified insults' just hampers any attempt for intelligent discussion. The fact that you continue on with this charade after countless reminders either proves you to be incredibly stubborn or a troll account.

And yes, it is true that inflammatory and unnecessary caps is antithetical to intelligent discussion because I'm the only sucker who's actually trying to legitimately communicate with you.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Is anything TRUE, or is it all just a matter of opinion?

You are INCORRECT, they all insulted me, intentionally to stir up the pot and none of them have shown any intrest in any reasonable disscussion thus far.. Is this how it always goes.. Or are they actually capable of THINKING?

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010

If you want to resolve your philosophical dilemma between objectivity and subjectivity, I would strongly suggest reading up on Ayn Rand and Sartre. You won't find any solution for metaphysical claims on these boards.

It's a bit naive to have that expectation - and a loaded statement like: "Or are they actually capable of THINKING?" is really leading people on to be more insulting.

And if you still don't get that after this last exchange, then your definitely a joke poster.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

The simple fact is that objective reality, is subjective...irrelevant of any evidance, as ALL evidance is subjectivly experienced..

We ALL just happen to experience the same TRUTH..

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010

I agree.

If you want to challenge your view - read Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.

If you want to delve further into that - read Sartre's Being and Nothingness.