The Year Climate Change Closed Everest

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
It appears none of these AGW morons stopped to think before claiming an icefall in an area named the Khumbu Icefall an unnatural event. :roll:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Like the breaking off of Ice Shelves in Antartica, ice avalanches are more likely to be caused by a build up of unsustainable mass which causes the structure to cleave off. Hence they are more likely to be signs of cold weather.

That was the reason the last 500,000 million years or so. Now avalanches are caused by man made global warming and only wealth distribution will stop avalanches.

As well as the mass increase of idiotic and repetitive alarmist threads on CanCon.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
all you negative nellies have forgotten the upside: Once the mountain is clear of snow we can get all those bodies down and give 'em a proper buriel so their relatives can have closure. See? How lovely is that?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
after the ice and snow melt they'll see all the garbage these hipsters have left up there...people will lose their minds.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Well, that makes it official; I will be removing 'Ascent of Mt Everest ' from my bucket list... I will have to settle with another attempt to conquer Mt Boobies this weekend... I shall start immediately in planning an unconventional approach to this challenge.

By unconventional you mean without ice-axe and crampons right? Your still gonna use ropes I hope. ;-)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
all you negative nellies have forgotten the upside: Once the mountain is clear of snow we can get all those bodies down and give 'em a proper buriel so their relatives can have closure. See? How lovely is that?

Don't tell me... we are soon to see an ice free Mt. Everest this summer?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Don't tell me... we are soon to see an ice free Mt. Everest this summer?

Are you kiddding? pack your trunks, baby. We'll go and set up an umbrella and drink gin and juice...Maybe we could get some sherpa's to pack us around like we're on water?