The Trump Obsession is Measured.......

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The findings are striking.
"While Obama typically hovered around 3% to 5% airtime over most of his presidency, Trump's steady state appears to be around 13-17%," Leetaru reports. "In total from June 2009 to January 20, 2017, Obama averaged around 4.9% of the combined daily airtime of CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. From June 16, 2015 to present, Trump has averaged 15%, three times as much."
When broken down by network, CNN's coverage of Trump was 4.3 times that of Obama; Fox, 3.1 times, and MSNBC 2.4 times. Leetaru's Trump obsession chart alone is worth the click.
This obsessive behavior isn't limited to Trump, of course, although it has reached disturbing levels.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/media-bias-obsession-with-trump/

I can easily believe it when I see the T D S sufferers in this forum....

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The findings are striking.
"While Obama typically hovered around 3% to 5% airtime over most of his presidency, Trump's steady state appears to be around 13-17%," Leetaru reports. "In total from June 2009 to January 20, 2017, Obama averaged around 4.9% of the combined daily airtime of CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. From June 16, 2015 to present, Trump has averaged 15%, three times as much."
When broken down by network, CNN's coverage of Trump was 4.3 times that of Obama; Fox, 3.1 times, and MSNBC 2.4 times. Leetaru's Trump obsession chart alone is worth the click.
This obsessive behavior isn't limited to Trump, of course, although it has reached disturbing levels.
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/media-bias-obsession-with-trump/
I can easily believe it when I see the T D S sufferers in this forum....
That'd be because Donny Dodger will do ANYTHING to be on the front pages and the TV headlines. That's why he's constantly putting out his twats on Twatter.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
That'd be because Donny Dodger will do ANYTHING to be on the front pages and the TV headlines. That's why he's constantly putting out his twats on Twatter.
Fortunately, there are tens of millions of compliant hillbillies hanging on his every word. He "gawd's gift" to the left side of that IQ distribution curve.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, Us We are HillBillies luv R PRESIDENT Trumpie!!!

BTW...left is where YOU are on the IQ scale. NEVER being right and all...

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, Speaking of hillbillies, it's looking like you don't even read pictures very well.
;)
...but then socks n bots were never known for their reading ability.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
In the words of P. T. Barnum....<supposedly>

There is no such thing as bad publicity....

Which is why you elected a Clown.....
And we elected a Fool....

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, we elected a fool, but it seems all the people who have put trump down though, have since fallen by the fakenews wayside in majorly bad incidents of hippocracy.
;)
ya dig?

I will agree about the bad publicity being good publicity. It's Hitlariuos to watch the trumphaters being the main reason Trump got elected in the first place, and likely will get elected again.

But then, NO one ever said trumphaters had any smarts, or successful, HONEST, goal obtaining abilities, except them trumphating fakenews selves.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
In the words of P. T. Barnum....<supposedly>
There is no such thing as bad publicity....
Which is why you elected a Clown.....
And we elected a Fool....
Make that "Klown," and I agree.

I wonder if that's our future. The one who puts on the most entertaining show gets the power.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
HEH,the guy with the face paint calling some else a KLOWN.
;)
lol the irony.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
When trump first started looking like a serious candidate I remember thinking that his supporters probably felt like they were on television now too.

Oh course television is a what someone my age uses to describe modern media.

Trump supporters think they are part of a show now and maybe they are

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No, actually we are watching you fakenews 'tards go completely over the propagandist edge.
;)
but apparently, that is what you race baiting commienaziglobalists do for a living.

When you are not out weenering illegal migrants that is.