The “sin lists” in the NT condemn all habitual sinners!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
If God created everybody perfect how could mankind be divided into some having a bit of an advantage by being alive for the 1,000 years while the much larger group has to wait until that time period is over before they receive the same rewards? That marks the difference between those that are called 'great' and those that are called the 'least' while being in the same Kingdom of God.

M't:5:19:
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Gods idea of perfect not mans idea of perfect. We were created perfectly suited for the assigned role in creation.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Gods idea of perfect not mans idea of perfect.

Truth, DB.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the Lord. 'As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9 NIV)

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Truth, DB.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the Lord. 'As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9 NIV)
yet still there are those who claim to speak for this incomprehensible deity. How does that work.?