The Secret: The Law of Attraction

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Nope, not in the sense I think you mean, of there being spiritual forces and entities out there that influence us, and that we can influence. There's no evidence that doesn't admit of much more prosaic explanations. I've had many moments that I could accurately describe as magical, meaning that's the best one word summary of their emotional impact on me, but that's all inside my own head.

The Love for your wife isnt magic?

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Whats in your head lil critter?

DarkBeaver IS a "lil critter", he has split personality disorder, he thinks he if Frank the Bell Beaver, and he has constant urges to promote Bell services.

This is who dark beaver has a split personality with:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
*west Im ignoring you*

nooooo have you read any books on this subject?

Not specificly, but we tend to construct with our minds what we want, there are tendencys to move in directions we percieve to be positive. Thinking positively is positive but the buddists say that you must think both positively and negatively to balance.If you don't know negative you won't know positive.:)

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Do you save the serious stuff for your wife or is the jokester in you just hiding a real sinic? Inquiring minds want to know........

*somebody remind me only 2 glasses of wine while fasting......not 3*
Well, you neat lil inquisitor, you, it's the only sort of magic I am familiar with outside of movies and books like LOTR and the like. ;) There is some cynic in me, too, though.