The Real Invented Nation, Israeli History Pure Fiction

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You even bragged to Bear how you 'put me in my place' or 'took care of it'.
Given the number of times Gh, I, or any number of people that have graced these boards, have put you in your place. You'll have to be more specific.

I could well be an asshole but I'm an asshole with a good memory.
You are not an asshole, you're an idiot. World of difference.

Prove it then.
I can't wait to see that challenge danced around.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Support is support, if he isn't Jewish then I'll stop asking him anything about the OT, being RC means I already gave up mentioning the actual verses from the NT. So I hate Jews but love their God, no wonder you can't get propaganda jobs at the Pentagram.

Still waiting for you to back up your bullshyte numbnuts. Either back it up or admit you were wrong and apologize.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Prove it then. Prove that I said I was Jewish and I will resign from this board immediately. Ron can premaban me if it is so wished.

but, I will add this.... if you CAN'T prove your accusation, then YOU fu cking leave!
My ability to go over my past post only goes back one year, this was before Bear was on ignore. Just so you know I was fully acting on your offer and If I though the way-back machine had copied it I would be there right now.

I would have thought you would be proud to be mistaken for Jewish.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
My ability to go over my past post only goes back one year, this was before Bear was on ignore.
CC has an excellent search function.

If that was all you were doing, maybe. But you have claimed I was Jewish as well.

The difference is here is is usually a person dropping the hammer on their own foot.
How did you drop a hammer on your foot, while it's in your mouth? While you're at it, how did you get your foot in mouth, while your head was in your ass?

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Sorry, guys and SLM. Must go eat a jelly and peanut-butter sandwich. I'll be back as it is snowing and too difficult to rake the lawn.
Question
Could a person still be a Catholic if Italy (and along with it, the Vatican) became a part of Switzerland?
Sign me,
Mildly Concerned

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Sorry, guys and SLM. Must go eat a jelly and peanut-butter sandwich. I'll be back as it is snowing and too difficult to rake the lawn.
Question
Could a person still be a Catholic if Italy (and along with it, the Vatican) became a part of Switzerland?
Sign me,
Mildly Concerned

I'm just eating potato chips and watching the fracas. Enjoy your PB&J.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
My ability to go over my past post only goes back one year, this was before Bear was on ignore. Just so you know I was fully acting on your offer and If I though the way-back machine had copied it I would be there right now.

Strange, I just did a quick search and managed to go back to April 2005 with my posts, so, I call bullshyte to that also.

Now, why would I be proud of a jew hater calling me a jew when I am not a jew?

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Question
Sign me,
Mildly Concerned

I'm back. No one answered this relevant theological concern? Pity...

Serryah, you have an opinion?

Related question.
Could a person be a Muslim if Mecca became part of China?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Strange, I just did a quick search and managed to go back to April 2005 with my posts, so, I call bullshyte to that also.
That's too bad you little prick, that means I'm going to find the post once I refine my search so I don't hit the 500 limit

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
That's too bad you little prick, that means I'm going to find the post once I refine my search so I don't hit the 500 limit

You go for it numbnuts.... should keep you quiet for quite some time.