The Real Invented Nation, Israeli History Pure Fiction

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Darkbeaver, your anti-Semitism is so apparent, your bias is so strong, that you invent things, and will follow ANYONE, or ANYTHING that casts the Israeli's into doubt. Now, you are basing your "argument" on some Muslim "scholar" who wants to delegitimize Israel.

In fact, Israel was NOT a power when the Egyptians took it over, so there is little or no reason WHY they would have mentioned it frequently. It was only after the Isrealites left Egypt, that it became somewhat of a regional power. It NEVER had the kind of power that Babylon, Persia or Egypt had, not even close. But, its history has been verified, repeatedly, by many sources other than the Bible.

The Old Testament has been remarkably accurate in describing people AND places. Over and over again, archeology has shown that the Bible is accurate, when other contemporary accounts are not.

You say that the Egyptians did not re-write history when a King died. That is PURE BULL MANURE! Over and over again, a subsequent King would do their best to erase the accomplishments of a previous one. In fact, it has been discovered that at least 20 times in Egyptian history, a succeeding King erased the rule (and tried to totally erase all memory) of a previous ruler. They would have all mention of that King removed from public monuments, tear down monuments built by the previous king, and have them rebuilt in their name, etc.

I would strongly suggest that you do some reading in other than Neo-Nazi and radical Muslim tracts on Egyptian History, before you display your ignorance so publicly.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Well, the thread isn't dead yet, is it?? The idiot is you with no brains whatsoever!

Yuri Avnery wrote an excellent piece just recently about Israel's myths and mentioned this...
"There can no longer be the slightest doubt that the Exodus never happened.
Neither the Exodus, nor the wandering in the desert, nor the conquest of Canaan."

"Without the Exodus story, there would probably be no State of Israel today – and certainly not in Palestine..."

and he writes further...

"There is no need to point out that after a hundred years of frantic archaeological searching by devout Christians and Zionist zealots, not a shred of concrete evidence for the conquest of Canaan has been found (nor that the kingdoms of Saul, David or Salomon ever existed)."

Sit down on your little fanny and read what else he has to say!

Judeofascism.com: Passover brainwashing ceremony designed to instill Jewish fear, loathing, paranoia, resentment and violent hatred of the goyim

Ya ya ya ya...... we already know that you are a useless jew hating piece of shyte. Crawl back under the rock you've been hiding under. It's been relatively nice of late not having to put up with your brainless, bigoted bullshyte.

The absolute hight of your intellectual abilities, fairy tales.

You just figure that out now?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Ya ya ya ya...... we already know that you are a useless jew hating piece of shyte. Crawl back under the rock you've been hiding under. It's been relatively nice of late not having to put up with your brainless, bigoted bullshyte.

You just figure that out now?
How would you classify acts such as this??
'We have cancelled your booking' -- the criminalization of travel to the West Bank is laid bare to the world
(in part)
This Sunday, I was planning to fly to Tel Aviv with up to 1,500 other participants in Welcome to Palestine 2012, a peaceful initiative of travel and solidarity with Palestinians in the West Bank. We had an invitation from over 25 civil society groups across the West Bank. We had the blessing of the mayor of Bethlehem. Our plans consisted of such terroristic activities as laying the cornerstone of a kindergarten, repairing damaged wells, and planting olive trees.
This morning I received the following notice from the airline on which I had purchased a ticket to fly to Tel Aviv:
From: CustomerCare <customercare@jet2.com> Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 10:21 AM
To: Laura Durkay
Jet2.com Flight LS907 Manchester to Tel Aviv Sunday 15th April 2012

Dear Laura Durkay,

Jet2.com is required by the Israeli authorities to provide Advance Passenger Information in relation to all passengers that it carries on flights to Israel. Advance Passenger Information includes a passenger's name, date of birth, passport number and nationality.

In accordance with Article 7 of its Terms and Conditions, Jet2.com has provided Advance Passenger Information in respect of your flight from Manchester to Israel. As a result of providing that Information, Jet2.com has been informed by the Israeli authorities that you will not be not permitted to enter Israel. Consequently, if Jet2.com carries you to Israel, you will be refused entry and Jet2.com will be liable for both a fine and your return to Manchester.

Isn't that the same thing you are accusing others of being, haters?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
A poor attempt at diversion on your part.

Dear Laura Durkay,

Jet2.com is required by the Israeli authorities to provide Advance Passenger Information in relation to all passengers that it carries on flights to Israel. Advance Passenger Information includes a passenger's name, date of birth, passport number and nationality.

In accordance with Article 7 of its Terms and Conditions, Jet2.com has provided Advance Passenger Information in respect of your flight from Manchester to Israel. As a result of providing that Information, Jet2.com has been informed by the Israeli authorities that you will not be not permitted to enter Israel. Consequently, if Jet2.com carries you to Israel, you will be refused entry and Jet2.com will be liable for both a fine and your return to Manchester.

Nope, not at all. Like I support Canada's legal ability to bar entry to ANYONE, it sees fit. I support Israel's right to do so as well.

That doesn't mean I hate who either country says no to.

Only a complete moron such as yourself, wouldn't be able to grasp that concept.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
'We have cancelled your booking' -- the criminalization of travel to the West Bank is laid bare to the world
(in part)
This Sunday, I was planning to fly to Tel Aviv with up to 1,500 other participants in Welcome to Palestine 2012, a peaceful initiative of travel and solidarity with Palestinians in the West Bank. We had an invitation from over 25 civil society groups across the West Bank. We had the blessing of the mayor of Bethlehem. Our plans consisted of such terroristic activities as laying the cornerstone of a kindergarten, repairing damaged wells, and planting olive trees.
This morning I received the following notice from the airline on which I had purchased a ticket to fly to Tel Aviv:
From: CustomerCare <customercare@jet2.com> Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Dear Laura Durkay,

It's called a "no fly list" and many countries are now using them. I don't agree with them as innocent people get caught in it. That doesn't make Israel any different than a lot of countries since 9/11.

Nice of you to reinforce Bears observations of you.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
People are real, languages are real, nations are real. Asia invents religions which are not real. Religions don't like to be burdened with things called facts. They are pre-modern, junk them.
Real but artificial.

A people based on a religion is quite unusual in history.
Crap. Religions have been around since humans first decided they had no answers to natural phenomena or human behaviors. Religions were the basis of most ancient societies.
I'm not sure why people consider Jews or Israel so fascinating.
Probably because the whole thing likely started as a pissing match between people's as to who had the best gods and the Jews came up with the idea of one ultimate god in a region of pantheistic people.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's called a "no fly list" and many countries are now using them. I don't agree with them as innocent people get caught in it. That doesn't make Israel any different than a lot of countries since 9/11.

Nice of you to reinforce Bears observations of you.
You are a Jew yourself, some Jews I've talked with say some of the OT stories, like the flood' are parables meant to be a teaching aid rather than literal events. Is that your view?

Bear is still on ignore so I don't get to see his post unless somebody quote him. I'm not holding my breath that it wouldn't be one of his 12 standard lines. You can handle chats on your own can't you? (or is that the guidance you need/)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You are a Jew yourself...
One of your more ridiculous claims.
I'm not holding my breath that it wouldn't be one of his 12 standard lines..
You mean like your standard claim, that anyone that defends Israel, and observes your hatred of Jews is therefore Jewish?

No, I don't have standard lines.

Still at the Joo hate eh beave.....how sad of you little Hitler.
Hello again Avro.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Crap. Religions have been around since humans first decided they had no answers to natural phenomena or human behaviors. Religions were the basis of most ancient societies. Probably because the whole thing likely started as a pissing match between people's as to who had the best gods and the Jews came up with the idea of one ultimate god in a region of pantheistic people.
Protection and trade would have been rulers long before 'gods' enter the late night conversations. If a group came across some old ruins that had buildings and such that they could not possibly build would they then begin to consider beings that were more powerful than they were. Today we think mankind has never been stronger at any time in the past, that is most likely common to every generation, yet even we cannot recreate some items we can touch today. They didn't just get there on their own, and today there exists legends which may be based of factual events rather than imaginations of the mind.

I've pointed out before that Jeremiah 25 has that prophet going around the whole world chatting to somebody wherever men could be found. If there were not legends before then there certainly were after. The theme of that tour, a big war somewhere in the future that will be the war to end all wars, even death and sin are defeated so it is spiritual and physical.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You are a Jew yourself, some Jews I've talked with say some of the OT stories, like the flood' are parables meant to be a teaching aid rather than literal events. Is that your view?

and how do you figure I am a "jew"? I identify as Roman Catholic, but you know that already, and my ethnic heritage is French and North American Native. Where does the "jew" come in?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You mentioned it one time you were chastising me, I believe you said it like 'Why can't I be both?" or something like that. Either way you must have an opinion on the flood.

You don't have to be born into the group, strangers join all the time. Not entirely sure of the process today but it could even be done in the OT. It was easier to be captured in a war than just up and move there on your own. I could find the exact process for then but is it needed for this thread.
Perhaps making everybody an 'honorary Jew' in 1947 that came with the same rights and obligations would have avoided a lot of problems right there as voting and banking and employment and education would be standard but Jew or Arab could be charged with treason and shot if they helped somebody who was not a citizen do internal 'crimes'.

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You mentioned it one time you were chastising me, I believe you said it like 'Why can't I be both?" or something like that.

Bullshyte, more of your imaginative ramblings. At no time have I EVER even suggested that I was Jewish or that it was possible to be both Jewish and Christian.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Bullshyte, more of your imaginative ramblings. At no time have I EVER even suggested that I was Jewish or that it was possible to be both Jewish and Christian.
You even bragged to Bear how you 'put me in my place' or 'took care of it'. I could well be an asshole but I'm an asshole with a good memory.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You even bragged to Bear how you 'put me in my place' or 'took care of it'. I could well be an asshole but I'm an asshole with a good memory.

Prove it then. Prove that I said I was Jewish and I will resign from this board immediately. Ron can premaban me if it is so wished.

but, I will add this.... if you CAN'T prove your accusation, then YOU fu cking leave!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear One of your more ridiculous claims.
You mean like your standard claim, that anyone that defends Israel, and observes your hatred of Jews is therefore Jewish?

No, I don't have standard lines.

I see 30M American Evangelican Christians as supporting the Jews of Israel without any of them having to be Jewish, nor would I pin that on Colpy or anybody else, that leaver Ger and his uncontrollable mouth as being the source of the info.

Support is support, if he isn't Jewish then I'll stop asking him anything about the OT, being RC means I already gave up mentioning the actual verses from the NT. So I hate Jews but love their God, no wonder you can't get propaganda jobs at the Pentagram.