The Question

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Shoulda done this earlier. . .

Would you support a law, provincial or national, making it a crime to enter a washroom designate for the opposite sex?

Feel free to babble as much as you like, but please, give us a simple Yes/Oui or/ou Non/No first.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
not a crime, no

I mean what the hell

any port in a storm.

when one is too disgusting ya just use the other, and the lock if it's available.

no one should get a criminal record for answering nature's call.

now if someone is in there 'dialating' in a disgusting bathroom I'd be like..."hey, you really are suicidal"

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
not a crime, no

I mean what the hell

any port in a storm.

when one is too disgusting ya just use the other, and the lock if it's available.

no one should get a criminal record for answering nature's call.

now if someone is in there 'dialating' in a disgusting bathroom I'd be like..."hey, you really are suicidal"
Then what's the deal? If it's so damn necessary to perteck Canadian kids, surely a criminal sanction is in order.

I would note that sexual assault and indecent exposure are already illegal, at least here in the violent USA.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Then what's the deal? If it's so damn necessary to perteck Canadian kids, surely a criminal sanction is in order.

I would note that sexual assault and indecent exposure are already illegal, at least here in the violent USA.

First off, no, because then that let's dad's off the hook for taking their daughters into the washroom if they're the only parent out with their kids ( :p )

Seriously, no because we've already laws against exposure and sexual assault and it's going to the bathroom. If someone is there more than to do one of two things, they're already creepy AF.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Would you support a law, provincial or national, making it a crime to enter a washroom designate for the opposite sex?

Feel free to babble as much as you like, but please, give us a simple Yes/Oui or/ou Non/No first.
First off, no, because then that let's dad's off the hook for taking their daughters into the washroom if they're the only parent out with their kids ( :p )

Seriously, no because we've already laws against exposure and sexual assault and it's going to the bathroom. If someone is there more than to do one of two things, they're already creepy AF.
There would have to be some wiggle room to inject some common sense, like:
1) the parent or guardian of a child, who is under the age of “X” can take that child, regardless of the child’s gender, into the washroom of the parent or guardian’s gender to facilitate their (the child’s) use of the facility (the wiping of the butt & washing of the paws).
2) ‘cuz there’s always a #2 when it comes to washroom use eventually.
3) the above rules only apply to multiple occupant washroom facilities
4) single occupancy washrooms are a free-for-all

Reactions: Taxslave2

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Oh yeah, do I support a law for this? I’m on the outside, so it doesn’t affect me. All of our children are adults, & I’m 6’2” & 200lbs so I’m not concerned about who else is in the washroom with me. Whether or not a law like this existed would be irrelevant to me personally.

Reactions: Serryah

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Now, to qualify my above statement, where I say that this doesn’t affect me directly anyway, our children with their children I’m sure would have opinions on this proposed law.
1682643512002.jpeg

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Single Occupancy: No with an 'if'.

Multi-Occupancy: Yes with a 'but'.

I also notice that issues only seem to arise when it's dudes pretending to be women in women's washrooms and not with women pretending to be men in men's washrooms. Why is that? When's the last time anyone heard about a trans-male sexually assaulting or otherwise acting very improperly around a kid in a boy's/men's washroom, or anywhere else for that matter?

Let's look at some common sense for a moment. In school there's no way a boy is going be allowed into a girl's washroom. NO way! But wait, throw on a skirt and some makeup and suddenly it's supposed to be against your rights to deny you the use of the girl's washroom.

As an aside, my wife and I watch "Naked and Afraid" for laughs and one goof is giving us fits of laughter. He insists he's "trans" and even got the boob implants. Problem is he also has a full moustache and beard and he has his sausitche and meatballs. Real facial hair, real danglers, fake tits. Sorry but that's a cry for help, not a "gender".

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Single Occupancy: No with an 'if'.

Multi-Occupancy: Yes with a 'but'.

Everyone has a 'but'.

Ahem.

I also notice that issues only seem to arise when it's dudes pretending to be women in women's washrooms and not with women pretending to be men in men's washrooms.

Ya don't say? .... 😒

Why is that?

Tell us, Jin! Why IS that?

When's the last time anyone heard about a trans-male sexually assaulting or otherwise acting very improperly around a kid in a boy's/men's washroom, or anywhere else for that matter?

Exactly.

Why?

Because Trans men PASS.

And because they're Trans Men, and who would not want to be a MAN after all?

Seriously Jin, I've already pointed all this out my dude.

The issue is sadly simple. Trans women, most of the time, do NOT pass as women, so it's easy to tell when a trans woman goes to a woman's washroom. Society and time has put so much fear that "Men will attack women at any chance they get!" that this rolls over into trans women; the automatic assumption; they're men trying to get women. Nevermind that this isn't true. Throw in the misogyny of "who would ever WANT to be a WOMAN" and it's a sad, horrible, perfect storm of excuses to be assholes and bigots.

YES there is a chance that a hetero man will 'dress up' as a woman to assault girls/women in a woman's bathroom - but that's been a thing since public washrooms for women/girls. It only matters NOW because trans people - women specifically - are suddenly wanting to be themselves.

But 'dressing up' does not make someone Trans.

Let's look at some common sense for a moment.

If only...

In school there's no way a boy is going be allowed into a girl's washroom. NO way! But wait, throw on a skirt and some makeup and suddenly it's supposed to be against your rights to deny you the use of the girl's washroom.

No.

But you know that, you are THAT ignorant of the issue.

Also pointing out that you are proving my exact point of misogyny; that somehow it's a skirt and make up that makes a woman and simply putting on those things is disgusting if it makes that person a 'woman'. Which it doesn't but...

As an aside, my wife and I watch "Naked and Afraid" for laughs and one goof is giving us fits of laughter. He insists he's "trans" and even got the boob implants. Problem is he also has a full moustache and beard and he has his sausitche and meatballs. Real facial hair, real danglers, fake tits. Sorry but that's a cry for help, not a "gender".

And women don't get moustache's? Beards?

Really?

Glad to know you're easily entertained though. Looking in the mirror every AM must be a full on comedy show.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Not a law for several reasons.
Most important is maintenance. Since the vast majority of plumbers are male, who is going to unplug the crapper if males are not permitted?
What if the male facilities are closed? Shit happens.
How would a mother take a young child to the bathroom id no males are permitted?
I would stipulate however that only a male that has had a complete sex change be permitted to use the female facilities as a regular occurrence. Just wearing a dress and a camera isn't enough.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

I think you're too late.

If you identify as a woman but everyone around you identify you as a man visually and instinctually (feelings).......?

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I stopped at a Restaurant on a road trip with my sister. A busload of Japanese female students were waiting in a very long line for the lady's bathroom. Nobody was in the men's so I told sis to go for it while I stood guard outside the door. When sis came out the shocked young girls have her the frowning of a lifetime. Work smarter not harder eh?