Low Earth Orbit
That is fucking hilarious.

Surging..

Canada's oil sands hit record high production - gov't data​

CONTRIBUTOR
Nia Williams Reuters
PUBLISHED
JAN 6, 2021 2:27PM EST
Canada's oil sands production hit a record high in November, according to the latest regulatory data, and will likely continue to rise as producers ramp up output following the end of provincial government production curtailments in Alberta.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
That is fucking hilarious.

Surging..

Canada's oil sands hit record high production - gov't data​

CONTRIBUTOR
Nia Williams Reuters
PUBLISHED
JAN 6, 2021 2:27PM EST
Canada's oil sands production hit a record high in November, according to the latest regulatory data, and will likely continue to rise as producers ramp up output following the end of provincial government production curtailments in Alberta.

Yeah, a surge from shit is still shit lmao

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
And lower demand.
Lower subsidies.
Lower availability.

But higher prices! 👍👍👍
Demand is up worldwide. There are no subsidies for gas and oil. There is lots of oil available, we just are prevented from getting it to market by foreign funded protesters and a federal government that is hell-bent on destroying Western Canada.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't pay $1.50. Do you? Transition? So you're saying Big Oil is pushing to be Big Energy? Didn't I tell you that 10 years ago? What took you so long, stoned?

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
You will be within the next 5 years and there's no government that will stop that.

But yeah, oil is the future lol

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No worries Flossy, you won't have to worry about Alberta and Alberta Oil soon.

Reactions: B00Mer

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's a matter of time.. but it will happen in our life time.. people are pissed off and the East just doesn't have a clue..

Both Liberals and Conservatives.. I mean really O'Tool.. an Easterner.. not a clue. I'm voting to seperate.. and I now so many people who agree with me..

Reactions: mentalfloss

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Eh! I see your fear now.. 😂

I say this with the utmost respect for real people from the province (not astroturfers and petty grifters like petros), oil's future is limited and will never have the same success of its former boom booms.