The night journey of Prophet Mohammed to Heaven

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Who laughs later will be best.
So why are you so rancorous, Zionist?
You don't know in which ocean you may sink later on.
Yeah, well, I'll sink after your hero Bin Laden did. That means I win.

We all die, Ahmed. Difference is I'll die after a full life shared with good people (including my friends Ghassan, Ismail, Rasoul, Farah, and Miriyam), and you'll die in stick-up-your-*** self-righteousness.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Yeah, well, I'll sink after your hero Bin Laden did. That means I win.

We all die, Ahmed. Difference is I'll die after a full life shared with good people (including my friends Ghassan, Ismail, Rasoul, Farah, and Miriyam), and you'll die in stick-up-your-*** self-righteousness.

Ho ho, your friends who are like you, will not avail you anything.
Or you will perish in the coming violent hurricane with its rain and thunderbolts. And will lose in the afterlife and go immediately to the Hell of volcanoes.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
My friends are true followers of Allah and the Prophet. They are beautiful and have peace and wisdom in their souls and are welcomed by all. They are the best possible witnesses of Allah's beneficence and the Prophet's wisdom. They also have excellent taste in coffee.

Or you will perish in the coming violent hurricane with its rain and thunderbolts. And will lose in the afterlife and go immediately to the Hell of volcanoes.
Moneto has decreed a different destiny for me. You have no say in it.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
My friends are true followers of Allah and the Prophet. They are beautiful and have peace and wisdom in their souls and are welcomed by all. They are the best possible witnesses of Allah's beneficence and the Prophet's wisdom. They also have excellent taste in coffee.

Your friends are like you, enemy of God and His messenger Mohammed.

Moneto has decreed a different destiny for me. You have no say in it.

Ho ho ho... only your wishful thinking. I tell you the truth: you will certainly lose in the Next Life, and in this life your outcome will be so bad. You deserve it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Your friends are like you, enemy of God and His messenger Mohammed.

Ho ho ho... only your wishful thinking. I tell you the truth: you will certainly lose in the Next Life, and in this life your outcome will be so bad. You deserve it.

So far, so good. I enjoy life. You clearly spend it consumed by hate.

I win.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
taxslave: Zionists have to pay tax and tribute and give the money to the Palestinians the owners of the land, as a rent and compensation:

A Zionist student should pay 50$/month or annually 600$ for every student and this payment should be given by his family. And this to be given to the Palestinian students in compensation for their demolished schools and others.

Every individual Zionist in Palestine should give a tribute monthly and this should be given to the Palestinians as compensation.

Every Palestinian imprisoned should be given 1000$ initially, then 100$ for every day he was in prison + compensation about the suffering and persecution according to every case.

This should be under the supervision of the UN.
Aside from the fact that no one owes the murdering terrorists in palestine anything what has all that got to do with your false idol screwing little boys and sheep?

How dare you speak badly of your terminator?

You think the pigs are going to kill anyone?

There is no hell and no afterlife. That is all a big lie to slow down you perverts from humping sheep and spreading diseases.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

That sounds so much like, "My Dad's bigger than your Dad!"

Oh yeah, one other question. Who is going to Muslim Hell
with the Thunderbolts & the Volcanoes & the smell and such?
Either the Sunni's like in Saudi Arabia, or the Shiites like in Iran?
One side or the other must be reading the book upside down or
something, and must then have to pay the price, but which one
is on the wrong side, and which one is correct?

Last edited:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
taxslave: Zionists have to pay tax and tribute and give the money to the Palestinians the owners of the land, as a rent and compensation:

A Zionist student should pay 50$/month or annually 600$ for every student and this payment should be given by his family. And this to be given to the Palestinian students in compensation for their demolished schools and others.
Tell Hamas to quit using them as weapons and ammo caches and they won't get blown up.

Every individual Zionist in Palestine should give a tribute monthly and this should be given to the Palestinians as compensation.
Absolutely. They should have to pay for Palestine engaging in a declared war of extermination against Israel. How dare those uppity Jooooo$ defend themselves so effectively.

Every Palestinian imprisoned should be given 1000$ initially, then 100$ for every day he was in prison + compensation about the suffering and persecution according to every case.
Every Israeli should be paid $1000 initially and then $100 for every day that Palestine has prosecuted their war against Israel since 1947.

This should be under the supervision of the UN.
Forget that crap. The UNWRA is in bed with Hamas. I'd rather it was someone impartial.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Some of the purpose of the spiritual night journey of Prophet Mohammed:

God - be glorified - shows to His prophets the spiritual world of the Afterlife or the Next Life.. so that the prophet will have certain belief and gain essential knowledge, and his perception and idea will be much different following such experience.

One of my friends said: Certainly Prophet Mohammed was different in opinion and conception following his "Isra and Mi'eraj" , i.e. his night journey from the Inviolable mosque in Mecca to the Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, then his ascension to the ethereal heavens (or the kingdom of heavens.)

I add to this, that is understood from many ayat of the Quran:

Quran 17: 1, which means:
(Glorified be [God] Who took His servant [Mohammed] in a journey by night from the Inviolable Mosque [at Mecca] to the Remote Mosque [: the Aqsa mosque at Jerusalem], the precinct of which We have blessed [with much trees and fruits], to show [Mohammed, some] of His signs [in the ether world.]

Surely [God] is the All-Hearing [of the prayer of His servant Mohammed
a], the All-Seeing b.)
........................................................................................

1 a When he prayed God to show him the souls and angels.

1 b Of the advantages of His servant, so He answered his prayer.

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_1

Therefore, among the purpose of this journey was "to show him [some] of His signs [in the ether world."

That is because the Prophet prayed God to show him the angels and the souls, and then God answered his prayer and let him go in this spiritual journey to acquaint him, and he certainly following this journey had much more knowledge about the Afterlife.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Another indication is His saying - be glorified - in the Quran 53: 5, which means:
([Mohammed] was taught by [Gabriel: an angel] mighty in power.)

In another aya, this meaning is also affirmed:
Quran 53: 7, which means:
(When he [: Gabriel] was at the high horizon [in the atmosphere of the earth, teaching Mohammed some religious instructions.])
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/53.htm#a53_7
quran-ayat.com/pret/53.htm#a53_7

Still another aya tells us about this spiritual experience:
Quran 53: 10, which means:
(And He [: God] revealed to His servant [Mohammed] what He had revealed [to the messengers before him.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/53.htm#a53_10
quran-ayat.com/pret/53.htm#a53_10

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is also demonstrated in His saying - be glorified - in the Quran 53: 11, which means:
(The ‘[spiritual] heart’ [of Mohammed] lied not [to you, people,] concerning what [signs and marvels] he saw [in the ethereal heavens l.])
...........................................................................................

11 l On the night of the ‘ascension’, and he did not doubt about what he saw, because that was imprinted on his memory.

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/53.htm#a53_11
quran-ayat.com/pret/53.htm#a53_11

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Moreover, this implication is seen in these two ayat of the Quran 53: 12-13, which mean:

(12. Will you then dispute with him concerning what [portents] he saw?

13. And surely [Gabriel] taught [Mohammed] yet another time while descending [from the seventh to the first heaven.])

More explanation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/53.htm#a53_12
quran-ayat.com/pret/53.htm#a53_12

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Here is the recitation of these blessed ayat about the night journey of Prophet Mohammed - salam to him:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrIdSL1A_Lc