The Lincoln Project

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
As Walter is fond of saying , Prog Shit .

So now you're quoting Walter? That's the best you can do? If you can't come up with a valid response other than to quote Walter, of all people, then I suggest you not respond at all. You're becoming as predictable as he is. Come on pgs, get back in the game! Predictability is boring, that's not you.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So now you're quoting Walter? That's the best you can do? If you can't come up with a valid response other than to quote Walter, of all people, then I suggest you not respond at all. You're becoming as predictable as he is. Come on pgs, get back in the game! Predictability is boring, that's not you.
Weak . Come now Mockingbird , give it the old college try , you can skewer me much more effectively . Surely you are losing the touch .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Weak . Come now Mockingbird , give it the old college try , you can skewer me much more effectively . Surely you are losing the touch .

See? Now we're having fun! Atta boy pgs, I knew you could do it. Much better than simply quoting Walter. Welcome back my friend! Woo-hoo!

And judging on the rise I got out of you, I think the skewer was effective. I mean you did head straight for me tonight am I right? Don't get me wrong though, I'm flattered as always that you seek me out.

Wanna play? How'd you like the last video I posted? No matter your views on the current political environment it is funny right?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
See? Now we're having fun! Atta boy pgs, I knew you could do it. Much better than simply quoting Walter. Welcome back my friend! Woo-hoo!

And judging on the rise I got out of you, I think the skewer was effective. I mean you did head straight for me tonight am I right? Don't get me wrong though, I'm flattered as always that you seek me out.

Wanna play? How'd you like the last video I posted? No matter your views on the current political environment it is funny right?
Sorry did not view .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
I said I did not view do you not understand . I very rarely watch u tubes posted on these forums , I do read posted articles that are not behind paywalls .

Yeah, I think you probably did. And there's a new one to come, check it out, it's eye opening.