the gay agenda.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
I know my freind. the world needs to change.:|

And only WE can change it! We think in terms of us and them on every subject. its WE. I learned that from the situation with the Padre. The second I stopped thinking of him and karrie and mary (christians) as them I felt such peace. Hate will just imprison US. Think outside the box!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
No not at all Self, maybe the young lasses I meet are more bark than bite, unfortunately...

They just haven't quite learned it at that age. Although when I was 20 there was this girl...oops. Nevermind. Hey it only gets better with experience. Whoa! I just had a flashback to ... well I can't say but it was good. Oh to be young again.:wave:

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
They just haven't quite learned it at that age. Although when I was 20 there was this girl...oops. Nevermind. Hey it only gets better with experience. Whoa! I just had a flashback to ... well I can't say but it was good. Oh to be young again.:wave:

I dont wanna be young not ever again. I'll never marry again. I just want to play. Find a companion and sail the atlantic ocean........we're off topic lol

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
I read most of it, long time ago. Trouble is that I'm not going to reread it every third week when someone dredges it up from the depths of inactivity. I'll read a few of the latest posts and then tease someone. :D
Oh do you have someone in mind?

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I read most of it, long time ago. Trouble is that I'm not going to reread it every third week when someone dredges it up from the depths of inactivity. I'll read a few of the latest posts and then tease someone. :D

OK that's cool. Long as you didn't see the part about your daughter.:wave:

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
What? That she's a hottie? I had never noticed.
Someone made a comment to her one time I just had to like: he said, "You look good enough to eat". She looked at me to see if I had heard (I managed to keep grin off my face) and then cuffed the guy without using any force.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
What? That she's a hottie? I had never noticed.
Someone made a comment to her one time I just had to like: he said, "You look good enough to eat". She looked at me to see if I had heard (I managed to keep grin off my face) and then cuffed the guy without using any force.
good thing that can't happen in this virtual world.:wave: