the gay agenda.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
man and woman have been marrying since the beginning of time.

We throw away that legacy to give a privellage to a few people?!!!

They get all the tax benefits through common law, and they don't deserve the privellage of marriage EVER.

WRONG! Men and women have been shacking up since the begining of time........Marrage is a fairly new thing.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
man and woman have been marrying since the beginning of time.

We throw away that legacy to give a privellage to a few people?!!!

They get all the tax benefits through common law, and they don't deserve the privellage of marriage EVER.

Define beginning of time.

What legacy, you can still marry a gal can you not?

Well I think bigots don't deserve the privilege of voting. Just an opinion right? Doesn't make it valid....

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
We'd have alot of turned on men here wouldnt we......geeeeez Humour can cover up hidden paranoias.........who's afraid of what?

I've known a man or two in my day. But I now have a family and am very dedicated to my wife and definatly prefer the muffin over the sausage. It is funny to see the fearful ones squirm. LOL LOL:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :wave:

Reactions: karrie

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
I've known a man or two in my day. But I now have a family and am very dedicated to my wife and definatly prefer the muffin over the sausage. It is funny to see the fearful ones squirm. LOL LOL:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :wave:
ROTFLFAO
youve gotten your rep points darn!

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Anyone who read my post on this subject in other threads know where I stand on this subject.
Today i wanna joke around ,
Yes I stand firm on this subject lol
Its like a freindly prostate exam lol

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Anyone who read my post on this subject in other threads know where I stand on this subject.
Today i wanna joke around ,
Yes I stand firm on this subject lol
Its like a freindly prostate exam lol

:laughing7:

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Hmmmm. I do believe that. Wow.:wave:

I do not lie.

I have gay friends yall know that. I was talking to B in PR and he has found himself a really nice guy and they cant get married. Now the guy lives in another country and for them to be together his mate has to marry a woman to be able to stay in the state........so their inervewing lesbians! Im sorry folks but this is nuts! The love eachother and this man is 43 years old he's never had a lifemate before, hes always been one to abstain and it kills me they cant be together because a bunch of homophobes make the laws..........just my opinion.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I do not lie.

I have gay friends yall know that. I was talking to B in PR and he has found himself a really nice guy and they cant get married. Now the guy lives in another country and for them to be together his mate has to marry a woman to be able to stay in the state........so their inervewing lesbians! Im sorry folks but this is nuts! The love eachother and this man is 43 years old he's never had a lifemate before, hes always been one to abstain and it kills me they cant be together because a bunch of homophobes make the laws..........just my opinion.

I know my freind. the world needs to change.:|