The F*ck Trudeau Flags

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
1643877240974.png

I've never been a big fan of our Prime Minister, and I am right-leaning in my politics.

But is there really a good reason for trucks to be driving all over my city with these flags in front of impressionable children? It's crass and scum-level and simply places the Right in a poor light. If you're unhappy with the leadership, there's this thing called the ballot box.

I just thought as Canadians we were more civilized than our Southern counterparts in our politics...guess I was wrong.

Reactions: taxslave

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Now everyone chill and listen to The Boob! I know...I'm on a Crooner roll these days. ;)

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Actually had a compliment from my Lefty buddy yesterday. We were talking Canadian Politics and he said...

"Hoof? If more Conservatives were like you, I'd consider voting for them every now and then."

My take has always been that the Left are full of compassion but lack individuality. The Right in turn, is full of individual-minded thinkers, but lacks compassion.

The answer to political success lies somewhere in the ooey-gooey center, I figure.

Reactions: taxslave

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
View attachment 12003

I've never been a big fan of our Prime Minister, and I am right-leaning in my politics.

But is there really a good reason for trucks to be driving all over my city with these flags in front of impressionable children? It's crass and scum-level and simply places the Right in a poor light. If you're unhappy with the leadership, there's this thing called the ballot box.

I just thought as Canadians we were more civilized than our Southern counterparts in our politics...guess I was wrong.

View attachment 12003

it would have been more polite if the flags had said truck trudeau. ;)
1643884231125.png

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
View attachment 12003

FUCK YOU!!! Ya Trudeau boot licker.. 👅

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Actually had a compliment from my Lefty buddy yesterday. We were talking Canadian Politics and he said...

"Hoof? If more Conservatives were like you, I'd consider voting for them every now and then."

My take has always been that the Left are full of compassion but lack individuality. The Right in turn, is full of individual-minded thinkers, but lacks compassion.

The answer to political success lies somewhere in the ooey-gooey center, I figure.
Jonathan Haidt describes the difference:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
View attachment 12003

Never paid attention to a leftard protest in Canada? But this isn't really about right and left, it's about Ontario and Quebec centric politicians and PMs who seem to forget Canada extends beyond Ontario's and Quebec's borders.
Let me give you just one example. If Groper and gang were truly serious about climate change, they would have gone after Ontario's auto industry and Quebec's aerospace industry with the same aplomb they went after Alberta's O&G sector. BOTH of those industries contribute more to GHG emissions than Alberta oil and gas.
Actually, here's another example. Brian Mulroney is the man responsible for the bulk of Canada's pharmaceutical industry being in Quebec. He offered huge incentives for them to relocate from elsewhere in Canada to Quebec. He didn't give a shit about the jobs lost in the ROC.

The tanker ban on the West Coast while not having a corresponding ban on tankers on the East Coast. Quebec being allowed to charge a carbon tax that is 50% less than anywhere else in Canada.

And finally, listening to the Libshits and others whine about "racists in the convoy" while doing their best to ignore the rising nationalism going on in Quebec. How vocal do you think those worthless twats would be if Alberta tried to pull that shit?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

There is a difference between having compassion, and being taken for a sucker.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Never paid attention to a leftard protest in Canada? But this isn't really about right and left, it's about Ontario and Quebec centric politicians and PMs who seem to forget Canada extends beyond Ontario's and Quebec's borders.
Let me give you just one example. If Groper and gang were truly serious about climate change, they would have gone after Ontario's auto industry and Quebec's aerospace industry with the same aplomb they went after Alberta's O&G sector. BOTH of those industries contribute more to GHG emissions than Alberta oil and gas.
Actually, here's another example. Brian Mulroney is the man responsible for the bulk of Canada's pharmaceutical industry being in Quebec. He offered huge incentives for them to relocate from elsewhere in Canada to Quebec. He didn't give a shit about the jobs lost in the ROC.

The tanker ban on the West Coast while not having a corresponding ban on tankers on the East Coast. Quebec being allowed to charge a carbon tax that is 50% less than anywhere else in Canada.

And finally, listening to the Libshits and others whine about "racists in the convoy" while doing their best to ignore the rising nationalism going on in Quebec. How vocal do you think those worthless twats would be if Alberta tried to pull that shit?
Not only the tanker ban on the West coast, but also the drilling ban. We know from early test drilling in the late 60s that there is lots of oil here. The liberal government of the time imposed a drilling ban that is still in effect, while there are dozens of offshore wells on the east coast. Also used to be a Federal tax on marine fuel that applied only to the West Coast. I don't know if it is still in place or not.When I quit paying for barges in the late 90s I quit paying attention to it.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Not only the tanker ban on the West coast, but also the drilling ban. We know from early test drilling in the late 60s that there is lots of oil here. The liberal government of the time imposed a drilling ban that is still in effect, while there are dozens of offshore wells on the east coast. Also used to be a Federal tax on marine fuel that applied only to the West Coast. I don't know if it is still in place or not.When I quit paying for barges in the late 90s I quit paying attention to it.
Canada is loaded with Oil the official O&G reserves are under counted big time and we are still regarded as #3 in the world Oil reserves on hand