The End of the Green Party?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
So the Green's asked their leader to step down because she isn't racist enough. Wow, and the leftards whine about conservatives.
Goes a lot deeper than that, Jin.

"In a a copy of the allegation of non-confidence obtained by Global News, its authors alleged Paul "has acted with an autocratic attitude of hostility, superiority and rejection.

It also accused her of "failing to develop a collaborative working relationship, failing to engage in respectful discussions, and failing to use dialogue and compromise."

She has attended few council meetings, and when in attendance, has displayed anger in long, repetitive, aggressive monologues and has failed to recognize the value of any ideas except her own, acting in a manner not in compliance with the leader’s role and responsibilities," read the letter."

The party’s infighting has been ongoing for months now.

Ah, Paul the old racist, sexist card eh. Shame that.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes, I agree, he has a point but the practicality of it is that it is unlikely to happen as the lefties have also infiltrated the West and now you will never get a separation majority vote in the West.
Probably not , however Canada is bound to implode at it’s current rate , and at least an organized party will be in position when that occurs . Notice I say when , not if .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Goes a lot deeper than that, Jin.

"In a a copy of the allegation of non-confidence obtained by Global News, its authors alleged Paul "has acted with an autocratic attitude of hostility, superiority and rejection.

It also accused her of "failing to develop a collaborative working relationship, failing to engage in respectful discussions, and failing to use dialogue and compromise."

She has attended few council meetings, and when in attendance, has displayed anger in long, repetitive, aggressive monologues and has failed to recognize the value of any ideas except her own, acting in a manner not in compliance with the leader’s role and responsibilities," read the letter."

The party’s infighting has been ongoing for months now.

Ah, Paul the old racist, sexist card eh. Shame that.

Sooo she's just another leftard wannabe dictator then. Why am I not shocked in the least by that.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Really I was always told St. Bonifice Manitoba , will have to look it up .
He helped set up the Selkirk settlement into a province surrounding Winnipeg, there is a monument and memorial of his greatness in Winnipeg on the shores of the Red river.

Some in these groups migrated West to the NWT capital of Battleford they tried setting up the same rights here as they did in Manitoba when they were refused they decided to rebel against the NWT gov. and invited Louis to lead them again. After the failed coup Louise was arrested with some metis leaders and a couple of Chiefs sent down to Regina tried and hung as a traitor to the Crown.

Reactions: taxslave and petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He helped set up the Selkirk settlement into a province surrounding Winnipeg, there is a monument and memorial of his greatness in Winnipeg on the shores of the Red river.

Some in these groups migrated West to the NWT capital of Battleford they tried setting up the same rights here as they did in Manitoba when they were refused they decided to rebel against the NWT gov. and invited Louis to lead them again. After the failed coup Louise was arrested with some metis leaders and a couple of Chiefs sent down to Regina tried and hung as a traitor to the Crown.
Yes that I know .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Lewis would be my choice. She's one smart cookie and ticks a couple of PC boxes.
What is her postion on the controversy?

I like that Paul called out Chrystia Freeland and Trudeau today. She seems to have a little fortitude about her that will serve her well. I would like to see Ms Lewis work in unity and help to build the party. It's not like the previous group was any kind of political juggernaut.

Doesn't have to be about saving the whales all the time.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
From the any news is good news department with what could be an election on the horizon a little internal scuffle can be a handy tool for getting the party in the news.

From what I have seen so far it appears Annamie Paul has a bigger set than Jagmeet Singh. She at least shows a bit of integrity.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
From the any news is good news department with what could be an election on the horizon a little internal scuffle can be a handy tool for getting the party in the news.

From what I have seen so far it appears Annamie Paul has a bigger set than Jagmeet Singh. She at least shows a bit of integrity.
Paul and Singh are both losers, they both have little to contribute to the country but both live off the taxpayer tit.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Shall we take a look at the resume of Justin Trudeau?
That asshole/idiot is a known quantity-the only 'real job' he ever had was at a school just down the street from where I live-I know people who worked with him who literally rolled on the floor laughing when he became PM.

Paul wasn't born with a sliver spoon but she does have the 'right look' aka the 'correct colour' skin to qualify for benefits of the doubt and gubmint grants.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That asshole/idiot is a known quantity-the only 'real job' he ever had was at a school just down the street from where I live-I know people who worked with him who literally rolled on the floor laughing when he became PM.

Paul wasn't born with a sliver spoon but she does have the 'right look' aka the 'correct colour' skin to qualify for benefits of the doubt and gubmint grants.
I think the confirming clue about Justin happened when he divided cabinet posts 50/50 according to gender. Most people who pick successful candidates try to pick the person best suited/most capable of performing the duties. And then the clincher was when he terminated Jody Wilson - Raybould.

AureaOlivas

Time Out
Feb 15, 2021
Im not that familiar with this and this issue. May I ask more details about it? This piqued my interest and it really made me want to learn about it so that I may have an opinion about it too.