The Athiest vs the Religious

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I utterly reject everything to do with religion while on the other hand religious nutbars like selfsame reject everything I believe in.

Who is wrong?

Both of us

**** religion

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I utterly reject everything to do with religion while on the other hand religious nutbars like selfsame reject everything I believe in.

Who is wrong?

Both of us

**** religion
Is posting on religious threads ever going to be changed to something you like doing or is this how you torture yourself?
Nilsson - Rainmaker

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We are both immoral, ignorant and we will always be at a stalemate.
Yours is growing, a Christian sheds those flaws as he grows in wisdom, so they are ships passing in the dead of night.. Your generation is the latest in a long list that hasn't changed at all for a very long time.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Who is wrong?
Both of us

Quran 34: 24-25, which mean:
(24. Say: "Who provides for you from the [gaseous] heavens [with the rain] and the earth [with the plant and fruit?]"
Say: "God [it is Who provides for you], and [you will see whether] I or you are on guidance or in obvious error."

25. Say [to the disbelievers]: "You will not be judged concerning what [guilt] we have committed, nor shall we be judged concerning what [guilt] you do.")

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/34.htm#a34_23
quran-ayat.com/pret/34.htm#a34_23

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
We are both immoral, ignorant and we will always be at a stalemate.
We may be anything; I don't object ..
while God Almighty is the True Creator of everything, and the Lord of all nations... all others including Jesus, Mohammed, the angels and all beings are God's servants and He is the Absolute Master and the One God the Eternal having no son, daughter, parents or any peers or equal.

Quran 4: 172, which means:
(The Christ will never disdain to be a servant of God, neither will the angels favored n [by God.]
Whosoever disdains to serve Him, and waxes proud, He will gather them altogether to Him [in the space
o.])
172 n All of them do not disdain from admitting their slavery to God and submitting themselves to Him.
172 o And call them to account.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_172
quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_172

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Says the guy who lies all the time and has a thing for rented children.
;)
So...cliffy, you are different from them HOW?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I just think it's ridiculous that in 21st century we're still giving credence and Constitutional protection to a superstition.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I just think it's ridiculous that in 21st century we're still giving credence and Constitutional protection to a superstition.
You spelled 'industry' wrong. You also missed the part about your kind being the ones to rake in the most wealth and prestige from what you consider to be a scam. Low morals would be needed to accept something so crooked.

https://www.quora.com/How-much-does-the-whole-religion-industry-make-per-year
Religion “industry” is worth more than you think. The majority of that money is from entirely free donations. Which means that unlike the government that has to tear money away from people who don’t feel they are getting anything in return, the Church is getting money freely from people who obviously feel they are getting something and that something likely “guilts” them into going out and serving the community in other ways.
So this revenue is freely given…that’s huge…because if we are going to tax churches than why don’t we calculate the revenue and thus taxes owed by the education “industry” which so far is largely turning out debt-ridden malcontents.
Just one of these “industries” for example, is called catholic and she can boast of this:

This doesn’t include the Salvation Army and st Vincent de Paul…etc.
So perhaps the question needs to be rephrased: suggest “How much are religious organizations given against how much they give? or Is the religion industry able to make enough money to support its charitable ambitions? or Is the whole government welfare racket learning anything from the efficiency of religious charitable services? Any of those would work :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Alt-right bullshit. How can someone with a personal relationship with the Divine be an atheist?
You have a relationship that doesn't fit the NT parameters. Is the term 'false Christian' a new one to you? (if so you might be one of them)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You have a relationship that doesn't fit the NT parameters. Is the term 'false Christian' a new one to you? (if so you might be one of them)
Then the NT is full of shit, just like you. There are thousands of gods, religions and holy texts. To think that you have the handle on the truth, that your god is the only true god is such a colossal ego mind phuk. Your god is no different than any other, no more important, no more omnipotent, no more real than anybody else's. Your judgement of other's beliefs will get you into trouble with those who matter in such matters is on your head. "Judge not lest ye shall be judged."