The Alt-Right Movement: A New Age of Racism and Xenophobia

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Paul Joseph Watson Verified account ‏@PrisonPlanet

The left's meltdown over the Alt-Right is hilarious. You created us by abandoning liberal principles like free speech & western civilization

dat desperate mad they have. Lol.
i don't think the founders of liberalism talked about free speech as being allowed to harass minorities and women anonymously over the internet.
free speech is only good when it's valuable and the manchildren of the alt-right don't have anything valuable or remotely intelligent to say.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
we won the brexit vote and we will expunge hildebeast and her tainted ilk.

there is much nervousness in progville. it's palpable.

i don't think the founders of liberalism talked about free speech as being allowed to harass minorities and women anonymously over the internet.
free speech is only good when it's valuable and the manchildren of the alt-right don't have anything valuable or remotely intelligent to say.

triggered

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
The funny bit is western society WAS built by whites. I know that hurts to admit for you but sometimes the truth hurts and you have to take your lumps and move on.

The only reason you're still alive is because your lefty heroes legislated away Darwinism.
Shut the **** up you goofy racist, there are grade schoolers that have better historical knowledge than you.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Flossie...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Flossie...

I honestly believe this cuck wishes he were anything but a pasty white weakling. the self-loathing is one of his trademarks. you can smell his unsatisfied angst in his posts.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
we won the brexit vote and we will expunge hildebeast and her tainted ilk.

there is much nervousness in progville. it's palpable.

triggered
This guy is like 60 years old saying crap like "triggered" and "cuck" , LOL.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

Free speech is about saying whatever the f^ck you want to. The idea it is about only what you deem to be valuable and correct would mean it isn't free at all you lefty nitwit. :roll: