The Alt-Right Movement: A New Age of Racism and Xenophobia

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
This guy is like 60 years old saying crap like "triggered" and "cuck" , LOL.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Shut the **** up you goofy racist, there are grade schoolers that have better historical knowledge than you.

Oops...there goes that actual free speech thing again.

FYI I don't care what race you are...work hard, pay your taxes and keep your f^cking liberal hands off my wallet and we are all good.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Free speech is about saying whatever the f^ck you want to. The idea it is about only what you deem to be valuable and correct would mean it isn't free at all you lefty nitwit. :roll:

You do realize that means people are free to criticize you for saying stupid **** right?

And then you get angry at those people for exercising their free speech.

This is why the alt right movement is so dumb.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Free speech is about saying whatever the f^ck you want to. The idea it is about only what you deem to be valuable and correct would mean it isn't free at all you lefty nitwit. :roll:
No it isn't, free speech isn't about bullying, harassing or inciting violence. Hence why hate speech laws exist in many countries. Crap like this isn't valuable, it's bereft of any intelligence and there's no place for it in modern society.

How the fu€k will we build a thriving society based on rewarding failure and weakness? Please explain it to me mental fart.
Your stupid *** seems to be have rewarded well enough.

And all you've ever done was fail.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
No it isn't, free speech isn't about bullying, harassing or inciting violence. Hence why hate speech laws exist in many countries. Crap like this isn't valuable, it's bereft of any intelligence and there's no place for it in modern society.

Your stupid *** seems to be have rewarded well enough.

And all you've ever done was fail.

Free speech is about saying anything you want dumb ***, Free speech is not limited to **** someone thinks is acceptable.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
you weakling cucks need a relaxing soak. you're far too tense. get a girlfriend, a hobby...something.

this isn't working for you.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
You do realize that means people are free to criticize you for saying stupid **** right?

Sorry, not angry, quite amused in fact. He is the one telling me to STFU...I'm just laughing

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015

That's true too. These Americans are especially stupid because they're in the only first world country without hate speech laws acting like their free speech is being taken away, lmfao. These stupid manbabies cry when they're called out for the stupid garbage they spew, and act as if the criticism they receive is the same as taking away their right to say it. You're not free from criticism of what you say! Those who criticize are also practicing their free speech!

Free speech is about saying anything you want dumb ***, Free speech is not limited to **** someone thinks is acceptable.
Our modern society that has developed a little common sense at least has deemed inciting riots as unacceptable. No you can't say whatever you want. Go out in the public and try spewing some of your racist crap.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
That's true too. These Americans are especially stupid because they're in the only first world country without hate speech laws acting like their free speech is being taken away, lmfao. These stupid manbabies cry when they're called out for the stupid garbage they spew, and act as if the criticism they receive is the same as taking away their right to say it. You're not free from criticism of what you say! Those who criticize are also practicing their free speech!

Our modern society that has developed a little common sense at least has deemed inciting riots as unacceptable. No you can't say whatever you want. Go out in the public and try spewing some of your racist crap.

So you're ok with free speech finally. Nice flip flop.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

I'm well aware of that. Only other races are allowed to spew their racist crap.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

Cannot incite a riot. Cannot urge others to commit criminal acts. There are some valid limits. Me saying n^gger or kike or chug may be unacceptable to the leftards but it isn't illegal and my right to do so is constitutionally protected in Canada as well as the USA.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Let's be honest.

Trump is pretty dumb.

Am I right or am I right?

I'm sure he woudnt turn the Ontario electrical grid to the highest consumption of fossil fuel grid in North America while trying to make it more environmentally friendly. So he's not Liberal governent stupid but he's not to smart I'll admit.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
No you are left of the furthest wingnut left.

Hey, I'm just trying to communicate with yous bros.

If you walked up to any one person at the beginning of 2015 and asked them if Trump for president is a good idea, they would likely call you a fukking idiot.

It's still the same today, lol

Just sayin.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Hey, I'm just trying to communicate with yous bros.

If you walked up to any one person at the beginning of 2015 and asked them if Trump for president is a good idea, they would likely call you a fukking idiot.

It's still the same today, lol

Just sayin.

I'm sure he woudnt turn the Ontario electrical grid to the highest consumption of fossil fuel grid in North America while trying to make it more environmentally friendly. So he's not Liberal governent stupid but he's not to smart I'll admit.

He's a little brighter then the Ontario Liberals that's for sure.