B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That's NOT all, Folks! Trump's going to get 4 more years

'OBVIOUSLY!'
🔊
: It's just a media fabrication, but 'President-Elect Biden' is good for business in fake news world, says Greg Kelly.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The only thing they have right is that there was no blue wave. Likely because the Trump supporters who voted also voted for a R ticket. And we know that Trump had the second most votes for president in history. Only problem was he was running against the one with the most. But that is why you likely saw red swing in the house and no change in senate.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You believe a guy that couldn’t get more then a hundred bodies to a rally when there were fifty press there got the most votes ever ? Does it not seem a little funny ?
I know there were a lot of people who really wanted him out and were going to vote as such. I also know that the Democrats were controlling the size of their rallies to try to minimize the spread of the virus. I also know the number of people attending is not necessarily indicative as several Trump rallies were also under-attended. There were long lines at advance polls and almost all those people were Biden supporters as Trump told his supporters to vote the old fashioned way.

So I can believe it. It was a record turnout and people actually seemed to care about their democracy. Whomever won was going to have the most votes. This is a marked difference to previous elections.

Reactions: Mowich

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I know there were a lot of people who really wanted him out and were going to vote as such. I also know that the Democrats were controlling the size of their rallies to try to minimize the spread of the virus. I also know the number of people attending is not necessarily indicative as several Trump rallies were also under-attended. There were long lines at advance polls and almost all those people were Biden supporters as Trump told his supporters to vote the old fashioned way.

So I can believe it. It was a record turnout and people actually seemed to care about their democracy. Whomever won was going to have the most votes. This is a marked difference to previous elections.
Record turn out for Trump, record wallpapering for Biden, how many votes were harvested?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Over 5000 votes admitted missed in Georgia 75% Trump votes that alone should peek your curiosity
Admitted by who? How do they know they are missing? How do they know the breakdown? All I have heard so far is crackpot theories. I am not too much into the tinfoil hat stuff. If credible evidence comes out of significant voter fraud (not the 1 or 2 dead guys that seem to vote in every election -- Canadian or American), I will listen. But in my mind the certification process and recounts should clear up any counting issues.

Reactions: Mowich

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Admitted by who? How do they know they are missing? How do they know the breakdown? All I have heard so far is crackpot theories. I am not too much into the tinfoil hat stuff. If credible evidence comes out of significant voter fraud (not the 1 or 2 dead guys that seem to vote in every election -- Canadian or American), I will listen. But in my mind the certification process and recounts should clear up any counting issues.

Another Georgia county has uncovered 2,700 missing votes, Secretary of State’s office says​

A couple others came in since, just reported now that a recount stack total was miscounted said 10,000+ and 13 was for Trump, turned out it was only 1,000+ total, a 9,000+ vote difference

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Another Georgia county has uncovered 2,700 missing votes, Secretary of State’s office says​

A couple others came in since, just reported now that a recount stack total was miscounted said 10,000+ and 13 was for Trump, turned out it was only 1,000+ total, a 9,000+ vote difference
So it was caught by the recount? This sounds like an error rather than fraud or attempt to influence. We will see if it makes a difference once all is recounted.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
All I know is where there is smoke there is usually fire . The mail in ballots appear to have created lots of logistical problems just in the distribution stage let alone the harvesting and counting . lots of irregularities have been reported to any who are listening . Under the circumstances I cannot see any candidate or incumbent conceding until every rock is turned .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
View attachment 2908

U.S. Congress Tell Joe Biden And Democrats To STOP Calling Him President Elect! #youtubeislovely

While that headline is intriguing it is misleading, one could even say it's fake news, that's the popular expression right? I long for the day when a "story" promoted by a random Youtuber is actually looked into for verification before being circulated as truth.

Fact check: Letter on Biden not being President-elect does not reflect Congress’ official stance​

Social media users have been sharing a letter online that says Joe Biden is not President-elect and that this is the official stance of the U.S. Congress. The letter, however, while authentic, was sent by one subcommittee member and does not represent the official view of the entire Congress or House of Representatives.​

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
and bit by bit they are. But the seeds of cubt are empahtically being sown and many are buying into it. This empowers trump to carry on with more recounts and lawsuits. Notice. Each lawsuit -so far -- has been tossed out or laughed at. But as long as they can muddy things up....... they might be able to get the election overturned . Trump is devious and capable of anything. He will go as far as he can go to stay inpower. The transition can't go head because Trump's appointee refuses to sign off n it. and will until all the legal events are settled. But Trump is not going away........He and his supporters believe he was cheated out of presidency....... so he will ermaina force to be reckoned with. (a very NEGATIVE one ). The country may have been divided before.....but Trump has split it even more firmly. .....Making it vulnerable ...

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re the title: It is very possible that Trump will get another four years........if he plans to run again in four years time. ;)

Reactions: Serryah

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
and bit by bit they are. But the seeds of cubt are empahtically being sown and many are buying into it. This empowers trump to carry on with more recounts and lawsuits. Notice. Each lawsuit -so far -- has been tossed out or laughed at. But as long as they can muddy things up....... they might be able to get the election overturned . Trump is devious and capable of anything. He will go as far as he can go to stay inpower. The transition can't go head because Trump's appointee refuses to sign off n it. and will until all the legal events are settled. But Trump is not going away........He and his supporters believe he was cheated out of presidency....... so he will ermaina force to be reckoned with. (a very NEGATIVE one ). The country may have been divided before.....but Trump has split it even more firmly. .....Making it vulnerable ...
Michigan GOP scrutineers reversed their decision which they where pressured into making, changed back to not certifying the votes

Reactions: taxslave

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
While that headline is intriguing it is misleading, one could even say it's fake news, that's the popular expression right? I long for the day when a "story" promoted by a random Youtuber is actually looked into for verification before being circulated as truth.

Fact check: Letter on Biden not being President-elect does not reflect Congress’ official stance​

Social media users have been sharing a letter online that says Joe Biden is not President-elect and that this is the official stance of the U.S. Congress. The letter, however, while authentic, was sent by one subcommittee member and does not represent the official view of the entire Congress or House of Representatives.​

There is no official view of Congress, unless it passes a law during its term to become the law of the land.

With that said, Joseph Biden is not President-Elect. He becomes that after the votes have been certified, followed by his election by the Electoral College.

The "Office of the President-Elect" doesn't exist and is dishonest. It's the first broken promise made by Biden, who pledged to wait until every vote was counted before claiming victory during the presidential debates.

Last edited: