That's NOT all, Folks! Trump's going to get 4 more years

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Out of a population of 350 million, 8 people have accused him of touching a girls breasts and sniffing! I would guess 100 thousand haven't accused him of anything! You're a barrel of laughs. :)
I recall Mr. Trump had a wide assortment of women accusing him when he came to power as well.
The man, as I neglected to point out, either has a wild imagination OR is very insecure.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
What we are watching here is a President, leading his followers on a push against democracy. I would say that the Republicans are working overtime to circumvent that process and are hoping to get it before the supreme court to have the election overturned by the Republican appointed judges.

On the surface it looks like desperation, a president in denial, the Country deeply divided. But I would say that the move is extremely nefarious and I would compare those supporting this move as either extremely uneducated and ignorant of history or extremely selfish and evil. They are trying to turn the United States into the same Oligarchy they have in Russia. It's absolutely heartbreaking watching a country rip itself apart, but the Republicans have sold their soul to the Trump Corporation.

They are complete scum.
They should be jailed for treason.

Reactions: JLM

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What we are watching here is a President, leading his followers on a push against democracy. I would say that the Republicans are working overtime to circumvent that process and are hoping to get it before the supreme court to have the election overturned by the Republican appointed judges.

On the surface it looks like desperation, a president in denial, the Country deeply divided. But I would say that the move is extremely nefarious and I would compare those supporting this move as either extremely uneducated and ignorant of history or extremely selfish and evil. They are trying to turn the United States into the same Oligarchy they have in Russia. It's absolutely heartbreaking watching a country rip itself apart, but the Republicans have sold their soul to the Trump Corporation.

They are complete scum.
Yes but you are a okay with vote manipulation in the four cities that just happened to send Biden over the top . Good to know that cheating is Democratic in your world .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

They are complete scum.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes and JLM in his hypocrisy was all over that.. 😂🤣
Actually I do take issue with this hypocrisy nonsense (that Sleepy probably started as much as anyone) While I'd admit that 99% of the population is guilty of a little hypocrisy from time to time I'm not generally know for it. I just calls 'em as I sees 'em - nothing wrong with that!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

TUSCON.COM – Arizona’s 11 Democratic electors cast their votes Monday for President-elect Joe Biden, even as the chairman of a state Senate panel said he will issue subpoenas to check the accuracy of hardware and software used here in the Nov. 3 presidential election.
Sen. Eddie Farnsworth, R-Gilbert, said there were enough questions raised, in testimony Monday before his Senate Judiciary Committee, about whether the Dominion Voting Systems used in Maricopa County produced reliable results.
Farnsworth isn’t doing this to overturn the election, but rather to find out the truth and restore voter integrity:

Even Farnsworth suggested the subpoenas are simply a matter of addressing the various claims “and try and see if we can reinsert some confidence in our election process.”
“We hold an audit and we see what the outcome is,” he said. “And then we can put this to rest.” He said the subpoenas could be issued as early as Tuesday, Dec. 15......More Here

Reactions: petros