That's NOT all, Folks! Trump's going to get 4 more years

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
The Canadian paper system is super vulnerable. It's time for thumbprints or retinal scanning.

It's off the shelf and cheap.
I had been thinking that voting over the internet was the way to go until I came across the article I posted "Designed to Deceived". After reading it, I quickly decided that would not be the way to go when it would be so easy for well-programmed bots to flood the net voting like a block for a single party.

Your idea about thumprints would mean that such would have to be registered in a data base in Ottawa wouldn't it? The same would be true for retinal scans. No?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I had been thinking that voting over the internet was the way to go until I came across the article I posted "Designed to Deceived". After reading it, I quickly decided that would not be the way to go when it would be so easy for well-programmed bots to flood the net voting like a block for a single party.

Your idea about thumprints would mean that such would have to be registered in a data base in Ottawa wouldn't it? The same would be true for retinal scans. No?

• Wow
Reactions: taxslave

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You wish. :)

No, you're the one fawning of Biden, not me.... Creepy joe, every little girl's nightmare.

But we get it JLM.. we get why you like him.. 😜

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No, you're the one fawning of Biden, not me.... Creepy joe, every little girl's nightmare.

But we get it JLM.. we get why you like him.. 😜
It's people just like you who get rumors started without presenting any substantiated facts. :)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's people just like you who get rumors started without presenting any substantiated facts. :)

There are endless photos of Biden touching your girls breasts.. touching inappropriately and sniffing. Far from being unsubstantiated.

Biden is a sick pervert with a history of sexual harassment and assault.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There are endless photos of Biden touching your girls breasts.. touching inappropriately and sniffing. Far from being unsubstantiated.

Biden is a sick pervert with a history of sexual harassment and assault.

Out of a population of 350 million, 8 people have accused him of touching a girls breasts and sniffing! I would guess 100 thousand haven't accused him of anything! You're a barrel of laughs. :)