Texas Governor Greg Abbott Announces New Border Security Deals With Mexican Officials

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Texas Governor Greg Abbott Announces New Border Security Deals With Mexican Officials

He's way more effective than Biden will even be.

And yet truckers are driving states away to avoid this BS because the backlog is that bad.

And Abbott is using the excuse of 'drugs and trafficking' to delay deliveries from the trucks. After going past the border?

I'm actually surprised you support what this fool is doing.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
And yet truckers are driving states away to avoid this BS because the backlog is that bad.

And Abbott is using the excuse of 'drugs and trafficking' to delay deliveries from the trucks. After going past the border?

Let’s just let everyone in . We can feed and house the world , but why on earth would they want to come to live in such a racist greedy society ?

Reactions: petros and B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

I have no doubt our Real Americans and Real Canadians will completely miss the fact that all trucks crossing the border are already inspected by Federal officials.

Of course they will. The facts just don't fit their "Biden is trying to replace us!" religion.

Reactions: Serryah

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

oh I don’t agree with anything this Governor is doing.. he’s a racist idiot…

But trucks and product is still getting through.. so I don’t know what to say..

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Sure, if by getting in you mean hours and hours of wait time so they have to transfer to another state miles out of the way.

Where's your complaint about supply lines being maintained?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Maybe is just a Texan ? Some off those guys are real cowboys .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
yeah, like i have never had to wait for hours at meat inspection or at a DOT inspection..

part of the job..

From the sounds of it, this is waiting twice over and the second time is not necessary.

But hey, you don't care evidently so...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
From the sounds of it, this is waiting twice over and the second time is not necessary.

But hey, you don't care evidently so...

No there are some facts.. some of these Mexican trucks running into the USA should not be on US roads.. they don’t pass DOT inspection.. FACT!

So there is now a crackdown on what is allowed on US roads.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The minute I cross into the USA from Canada there is a scale that does DOT inspections on trucks.. I have seen some Canadian trucks being towed back to Canada..

Likewise, there is a scale the minute you cross into Canada..

Each country has regulations that must be met..

California, bridge laws.. look it up.. each state, each Province has requirements that must be met, while driving in that sta

Trucks running to Ontario must be governed to 105 km, otherwise a fine.

What Texas is doing is shit, but they are within their rights..

Your barking up the wrong tree, about something you know very little about..

The reason I do this job is money, and the fact I have been driving for 30 years.. i get $2.10 a mile.

Right now I am on a rounder that should take 1 week, Calgary to Oklahoma City to Amarillo to Calgary..

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island