Tesla to cut thousands of jobs as Elon Musk warns the ‘road ahead is very difficult’

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Especially after proclaiming in court he is cash poor and only asset rich, I think he was pretending to be a farmer
His "assets" are shares in companies that have never turned a profit and stay in business mostly on government grants and tax incentives. How many people know that you can sell a tax loss for cash?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
LOL where do you come up with this nonsense?

Musk is the 41st wealthiest man on Earth.

Came to Canada as an immigrant at 17

I can see why the white nattys would hate him

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Oil industry schills believe that it will all go away if they had mouth people like Musk. It's sort of pathetic, really.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Still the same broken record

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I seen a good video on FB this morning. Someone put a small block stroker in a Tesla. No more sitting around slurping lattes waiting for the batteries to charge so you can have lights and heat for the daily commute.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I seen a good video on FB this morning. Someone put a small block stroker in a Tesla. No more sitting around slurping lattes waiting for the batteries to charge so you can have lights and heat for the daily commute.
Was probably cheaper than a new battery.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
lol There are about 3.5 million drivers with active licenses in BC. I can imagine the drain on the power grids if everone went electric.
The car storage becomes part of the grid. They act to expand and extend storage capacity.