Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
At the risk of derailing the thread, I recently learned that the Mongols are considered the pioneers of vodka distillation.

The show I watched detailed the filtration process of one of the larger distillers in that country that rely on diamonds and pearls as the filtration medium to purify the vodka.

... Gonna have to get this on my bucket list as a top priority

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
At the risk of derailing the thread, I recently learned that the Mongols are considered the pioneers of vodka distillation.

The show I watched detailed the filtration process of one of the larger distillers in that country that rely on diamonds and pearls as the filtration medium to purify the vodka.

... Gonna have to get this on my bucket list as a top priority
Why not just slam some cheap gin and save the money?

Just sayin'. Drunk is drunk.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
And you get all huffy and puffy when people are on to you...you have some growing up to do...and I aint't talking about your age....bye now until the next time you start acting high and mighty and know-it-all!.........☻

You gots ta put that mirror down little man.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Why not just slam some cheap gin and save the money?

Just sayin'. Drunk is drunk.
I would guess you never had a drink of old Quebec Carnival "Caribou"
Recipe.......One gallon of white or red St. George wine
One 40 oz. of St. Pierre de Michelon /Moonshine
Most Injuns around here will skip the moonshine and just drink the wine, but being a respectable Métis I do the mix and use respectable Rosé wine and have to drink less to go hairy....;-)☻

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Jesus was never a Christian

and never a Jew but what's your point?

I have started to veer away from too much hard booze these days mostly because when I do have it, I drink it straight.

That said, a bottle of scotch or vodka (etc) will last me a fair amount of time and I can justify spending the $$ on quality

Did you hear about the bottle of Glenfiddich 50 year that sold for $36,000 in Vancouver last week?

It's hard to justify that.