Team Romney earns gaffe gold in Britain

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I still think a man who is a former businessman will make a much better president than Obama, who has no history of being in business and runs an economy as well as Betty Ford could run a pub crawl.

Right, because US businessmen have shown such incredible brilliance in their management of the US economy in the last few years. I doubt that any single group could have screwed up an economy more if they had deliberately tried to do it.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I still think a man who is a former businessman will make a much better president than Obama, who has no history of being in business and runs an economy as well as Betty Ford could run a pub crawl.
Your ex Prime Minister (war buds with GW Bush) recently said that Obama inherited a global economic crisis beyond anything anyone has seen since the great depression. You think things are going to be bustling along about now, after a housing market bubble collapse?

What gives with people, does anyone not think any more? Too hung up with cheap politics.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Right, because US businessmen have shown such incredible brilliance in their management of the US economy in the last few years. I doubt that any single group could have screwed up an economy more if they had deliberately tried to do it.
Guvmint regs caused the meltdown but we've been through this before and those who are blind will not see.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Guvmint regs caused the meltdown but we've been through this before and those who are blind will not see.

I'm sure government played a role, but in this day and age, corporations are doing more damage.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
mitt will have the buttons as well

I'm sure government played a role, but in this day and age, corporations are doing more damage.

It has been government by private corporation for a long time now. There are no western governments free of corporate control. Right there is the big problem. For forty years they,ve whined about keeping government out of bussiness all the while infiltrating every crack and cranny. Romney is perfect for the US end game.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
mitt will have the buttons as well

It has been government by private corporation for a long time now. There are no western governments free of corporate control. Right there is the big problem. For forty years they,ve whined about keeping government out of bussiness all the while infiltrating every crack and cranny. Romney is perfect for the US end game.
How very true.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Add in the so-called separation of church and state = big money and religion running government.