Successful Fundraiser Despite Flossy's Uncaring Attitude

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And there folks you have a perfect example of a legend in his own mind......

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
And there folks you have a perfect example of a legend in his own mind......

Stop being so silly. Pointing out silliness doesn't make me a legend. You're confusing my complete lack of respect for the ramblings of incredibly silly people with my own self importance. That's one of the reasons I think you're so silly. Try and say something that isn't so ridiculously silly for once and I might change my opinion.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Stop being so silly. Pointing out silliness doesn't make me a legend. You're confusing my complete lack of respect for the ramblings of incredibly silly people with my own self importance. That's one of the reasons I think you're so silly. Try and say something that isn't so ridiculously silly for once and I might change my opinion.
Actually we are proud of you for donating $1500.00 imaginary dollars .
Silly boy .

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Actually we are proud of you for donating $1500.00 imaginary dollars .
Silly boy .

The issue here is not my donation but the unwillingness of some of our progressive members here to make any minimal effort to help their fellow man. Progressives clearly don't care about people

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Wow... haven't heard the dollar figure from Seven Persons on Friday but the fundraiser in Empress/Bindloss Alberta raised $67,000 on Saturday. Nice to see conservative folks stepping up to the plate and helping people while the progressives like Flossy sit on their hands