Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
BLM violence?

What about your pals in the crazed white supremacist groups?

White and far-right extremists kill more cops, but FBI tracks black extremists more closely

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article196423174.html

White supremacist and other far-right extremist groups have killed 51 police officers since 1990, according to a report published by the Anti-Defamation League last week. Left-wing extremist groups, including black nationalists, killed 11 during the same period.

In 2017 alone, black nationalists and other leftists killed no police, while white supremacists and anti-government extremists fatally attacked a police officer and two corrections officers, the report said.

But while the FBI tracks so-called “black identity extremists” as domestic terror threats — as an FBI counterterrorism report completed in August and leaked in October revealed — it doesn’t have an equivalent designation for white extremists.

Experts worry that the broad labeling of black groups, and not white ones, is an indication that federal law enforcement’s targeting of certain groups is based less on evidence than on politics.

======================================================================================================

Go back to your hole Gopher- you have NOTHING HONEST to contribute to this discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The DELIBERATE DISTORTIONS of the truth that LIE-berals present are a BIG part of the problem blacks face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are people supposed to think if their own prime minister- that idiot Boy Justin- is publicly calling all Cdns "systemic racists"??????????????

The BIGGEST RACISTS IN Canada today are LIE-berals -exploiting black frustration and the lack of jobs in our LIE-beral tax crippled economy to buy votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is mad LIE-beral immigration schemes that bring in hordes of people who lack the educational skills to

survive here- and then when they inevitably fail- it is self serving, cynical, vote buying LIE-berals who tell

them it is because of "systemic racism" that they failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article that all dedicated social justice warriors will definitely WANT to read! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Criminal behaviour, not racism, explains 'racial disparities' in crime stats

By Larry Elder. Published: July 2, 2018. Updated: July 2, 2018 4:01 PM EDT

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ Opinion/ Columnists

A new study on racial disparities in police conduct found that differences in offending by suspects, not racism, explains officers’ responses.

In the study “Is There Evidence of Racial Disparity in Police Use of Deadly Force?” professors from Michigan State and Arizona State universities analysed officer-involved fatal shootings in 2015 and 2016. The report’s abstract says: “We benchmark two years of fatal shooting data on 16 crime rate estimates. When adjusting for crime, we find no systematic evidence of anti-black disparities in fatal shootings, fatal shootings of unarmed citizens, or fatal shootings involving misidentification of harmless objects … Exposure to police given crime rate differences likely accounts for the higher per capita rate of fatal police shootings for blacks, at least when analysing all shootings. For unarmed shootings or misidentification shootings, data are too uncertain to be conclusive.”

(Oh dear! LIE-berals will be dismayed to hear that it is black criminals that are the cause of black problems with cops! Black Lives Matter bigots have made careers out of defending goofs with outstanding arrest warrants!)

Two recent studies found cops more reluctant to use deadly force against blacks, including one by a black Harvard economist. Prof. Roland G. Fryer Jr. concluded: “On the most extreme use of force —officer-involved shootings — we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account.”

(LIE-berals will not admit it- but this result- cops being reluctant to intervene in black “problems” is what LIE-berals are shooting for! Black Lives Matter bigots have even stated that police/aka “the occuppying army”- should not enter a “black” neighbourhood without express LOCAL BLACK approval!)

But aren’t blacks routinely “racially profiled” by cops? Not according to the Police-Public Contact Survey. Produced every three years by the Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Statistics, the survey asks more than 60,000 people about their interactions with the police. It asks respondents’ to provide age, race and gender. It asks them whether they had any contact with the police in the last year; what was the experience like; how were you treated; was there a use of force and so on.

(Cops simply go where the crime is! Thus they come more often into contact with blacks! And with Cdn natives as well!)

Turns out, according to a September 2017 National Review article, black men and white men are about equally likely to have a contact with a cop in a given year. As for multiple contacts, defined as three or more with the police in a given year, 1.5% of blacks vs. 1.2% of whites fall into that category. Not much difference.

(LIE-berals are absurd regarding their definition of “not much difference”! If that small difference might cost them a vote or two then it is A BIG DIFFERENCE!)

There’s also the National Crime Victimization Survey, which questions victims of crimes, whether or not the criminal was captured, as to the race and ethnicity of the suspect. It turns out that the race of the arrested matches the percentage given by victims. So unless victims are lying about the race of their assailant, unconcerned about whether he gets caught, blacks are not being “overarrested.”

A reasonable discussion about blacks and police practices cannot take place without acknowledging the disproportionate amount of crime committed by blacks. According to the Department of Justice’s “Felony Defendants in Large Urban Counties, 2009,” in the country’s 75 largest counties, blacks committed 62% of robberies, 45% of assaults and accounted for 57% of murder defendants.

(LIE-berals DO NOT INTEND EVER - to enter into a “reasonable discussion: about crime because so doing would cost them votes!)

The number one cause of preventable death for young white men is accidents, such as car accidents. The number one cause of preventable death for young black men is homicide, usually committed by another young black man, not a cop. In 2016, according to the latest data from the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report, 7,881 blacks were killed.

The courageous Manhattan Institute’s Heather Mac Donald, who writes extensively about police practice, asked: “Who is killing these black victims? Not whites, and not the police, but other blacks. In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous … Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.”

(OH DEAR! The COPS HAVE MORE to fear from blacks than the other way around? How WILL LIE-berals ever explain that one? Oh- wait- they wont explain! They will just DENY AS USUAL!)

In 2012 in the city of Rialto, Calif., population approximately 100,000, cops were randomly assigned body cameras based on their shifts. Over the next year, use-of-force incidents on the shifts that had cameras were half the rate of those without cameras. But something rather extraordinary also happened. Complaints against all Rialto police officers were down almost 90% from the prior year.

It turns out when civilians knew they were being recorded, they — not the cops — behaved better and stop making false accusations. The use of force by cops also declined, but, again, not because the police changed their conduct. No, the cops continued performing as they’d been trained. Civilians, aware that they were being taped, were less confrontational and were more likely to co-operate and follow instructions. As a result, cops needed to use force less frequently.

(OH DEAR! Now criminals are changing their behaviour for fear of being exposed as LIARS by video played in court? This is more stuff for LIE-berals to IGNORE!!!! AT OUR COST!!!!!!)

Still, when actor Jesse Williams gave a four-minute rant at the 2016 BET Awards about what he considered racist police practices, he claimed, “What we’ve been doing is looking at the data, and we know that police somehow manage to de-escalate, disarm and not kill white people every day.”

(But then white people are MORE AMENABLE to calm resolution of cop issues! In my own case I was pulled over at gunpoint by an OPP officer operating on a case of mistaken identity! I was not shot because I remained CALM and followed cop orders while the mess was sorted out! My behaviour is in SHARP CONTRAST to that of FLEEING BLACK FELONS! Black felons KNOW its NOT mistaken identity- so they take desperate chances to escape- and too often get shot for their dangerous stupidity!)

(IT is of course annoying to be pulled over for mistaken identity- and especially annoying to be at gun point- but if it was YOUR STOLEN property they were searching for then you would be more patient!)

(WE all have property rights- and that means we MUST be a little bit patient as cops do their job- the one our ELECTED GOVT PAYS them to do!)

Larry Elder is a best-selling author and nationally syndicated radio talk-show host

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Wow! Over 1300 posts on this thread. I knew there were lots of stupid, dumb and just plain ignorant cops out there but this has been pretty extensive

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Wow! Over 1300 posts on this thread. I knew there were lots of stupid, dumb and just plain ignorant cops out there but this has been pretty extensive

AND YET THE COPS ALWAYS END UP BEING SMARTER THAN THE CLOWNS THEY ARE CHASING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is another article illustrating the utterly insane working conditions that cops must now deal with. Along with some comments of my own in brackets):

Pistol-packing bride arrested for pointing gun at groom.

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. First posted: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 11:58 AM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 12:02 PM EDT

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — A Tennessee bride was arrested hours after saying “I do” when authorities say she pointed a gun at her groom.

Murfreesboro police Sgt. Kyle Evans told WTVF-TV on Monday that 25-year-old Kate Elizabeth Prichard was still in her wedding dress when she was arrested on an aggravated domestic assault charge.

(Gee-times have changed- used to be it was a garter the bride had strapped to her thigh? And WHO takes a gun to a wedding anyway?)

Evans says officers responded to a report of Prichard and her husband arguing at a Clarion Inn motel a few hours after they were married. Police say witnesses reported that Prichard pulled a 9 mm pistol out of her dress, pointed it at her husband’s head and pulled the trigger.

The gun wasn’t loaded. Police say Prichard then loaded a round in the chamber and fired a shot in the air.

It’s unclear if Prichard has an attorney.

(Yeah- I bet there is a whole LOT that is unclear with Prichard! But her behaviour illustrates yet again how dangerous it is for a cop to interact with the often drugged, frequently drunk and often mentally ill public!)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
When police officers wanted to search Nolan Sousley’s medicine bag, he said no.

One of the officers said police had received a call that marijuana could be smelled in the hospital room in Bolivar, in western Missouri — where the substance is illegal, though medical marijuana will soon be available in the state. Sousley, who said he has Stage 4 pancreatic cancer, told the officers that he had taken THC oil pills in the parking lot of Citizens Memorial Hospital but that he did not have marijuana and he did not want them going through his things.

“There is no way they could smell it, doc, because I don’t smoke it,” Sousley said to a medical professional who was in the room Wednesday during a Facebook Live video. The video was streamed from the page “Nolan’s Tribe of Warriors Against Cancer.” “I don’t ever use a ground-up plant. It’s an oil that I use in a capsule.”

Then he told her about his bag of medication.

“I’m not letting them dig through it. It has my final-day things in there, and nobody’s going to dig in it,” Sousley said, his voice cracking.

Sousley said in a subsequent video that he ultimately let one of the officers go through the bag and that no marijuana was discovered.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-after-someone-called/?utm_term=.3da961dc29dd

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
One of the officers said police had received a call that marijuana could be smelled in the hospital room in Bolivar, in western Missouri — where the substance is illegal, though medical marijuana will soon be available in the state. Sousley, who said he has Stage 4 pancreatic cancer, told the officers that he had taken THC oil pills in the parking lot of Citizens Memorial Hospital but that he did not have marijuana and he did not want them going through his things.
“There is no way they could smell it, doc, because I don’t smoke it,” Sousley said to a medical professional who was in the room Wednesday during a Facebook Live video. The video was streamed from the page “Nolan’s Tribe of Warriors Against Cancer.” “I don’t ever use a ground-up plant. It’s an oil that I use in a capsule.”
“I’m not letting them dig through it. It has my final-day things in there, and nobody’s going to dig in it,” Sousley said, his voice cracking.
Sousley said in a subsequent video that he ultimately let one of the officers go through the bag and that no marijuana was discovered.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-after-someone-called/?utm_term=.3da961dc29dd
You know what THAT'S all about ... and it ain't the law.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Poor stupid Tecumsehbonesforbrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just cannot get past that childish HATE of cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonesforbrains has the usual LIE-beral FLEXIBLE interpretation and appreciation of facts and logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a recent article from the WASHINGTON POST that Tecumsehbonesforbrains THINKS- in his usual hate filled way- makes cops look bad!

As always- Bonesforbrains LEAVES OUT various inconvenient facts and details!!!!

The article has some comments of my own in brackets):

Police searched a cancer patient’s room for marijuana after someone called 911.

A video posted on Facebook March 6 showed police officers in Bolivar, Miss. searching cancer patient Nolan Sousley’s bag for marijuana after a 911 call.
By Lindsey Bever
March 10

(Well- that`s nice- but the guy IS apparently healthy enough to go out and get his supply of THC oil supplies so maybe he is also bringing back Weed- either for his own use or to deal to other patients at the facility? And shall we ask if he might have stepped on the toes of another dealer who phoned cops to make trouble?)

(Gosh- the guy SAYS he does not smoke Weed- and what person accused of a crime has ever voluntarily admitted-_oh yeah, you got me, better get out the hand cuffs”?? And the guy has connections enough for THC OIL so maybe he IS dealing within the facility????????)

(And there is a BIG issue being ignored here- does the guy or maybe some of his possible customers smoke Weed in bed? Is this an alternative motive for the accusation? Somebody else in the facility is scared an idiot will fall asleep and set the place on fire??????)

(All hospitals have a morbid fear of fire and react VERY STRONGLY to issues such as alleged smoking in bed!!!!!!!)

(Sadly, the line between what is allowed in your private home and what is allowed in a hospital room you are currently occupying IS BLURRED! In that hospital setting, the rights of others are also considered! If you do stupid things like supply others with illegal drugs or essentially encourage them to smoke in bed then you are endangering others and can be thrown out etc.........)

(Uh huh- sounds like a suspect excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(So NOTHING was found in the medicine bag? So what is the big security issue? Or is the guy just being PISSY to cops doing their job?????????)

(There is a HUGE PILE of LIE-beral BULLSH+T tied to this medical Weed issue! During the Harper years- there was a huge spike in the number of army vets winning medical Weed certificates- and subsequently buying HUGE quantities of Weed- the implication being they are using the medical certificate AS A SHIELD to deal in WEED! Is this Missouri patient trying to use that NOT YET LEGAL medical Weed as a shield for his deals?)

The video of the search, which has been viewed more than 600,000 times, prompted outcry from people advocating for such oils and for Sousley, who has said that he does not know how long he has to live. The Facebook page for Sousley said he was diagnosed around Memorial Day with pancreatic cancer that had metastasized to his liver. He said he takes THC oil to manage pain.

(Yeah- we all know how enthusiastic Weed supporters and DEALERS are about the stuff while ignoring various unhappy side effects like some memory loss and parents pissed because their kids are becoming stoners! A lot of Cdn parents think Weed should not be illegal- but they sur as hell want it kept away from their kids!! Nor do they want to see some happy stoner to be slapping brake parts into a BIG truck before letting it out on the highway!!!!!!!!!!!)

A Facebook post from Thursday talked about the viral response.

“This is what I’ve worked for. It finally got here. Here we go fellow fighters. We goin viral. I’m gettin calls from weed companies, attorneys I am crying I’m so happy. I can quit workin so hard now,” it read.

(So the patient can “quit working so hard now”? So what IS this dying man working so hard at? Dealing?)

Amid the uproar, Sousley told the Bolivar Herald-Free Press that he did not blame the police and hopes the incident can be used for good.

Bolivar Police Chief Mark Webb told the Herald-Free Press that officers responded to a call last week about possible marijuana in a patient’s room at Citizens Memorial Hospital and obtained consent to conduct a search. It is not clear who placed the call. But Sousley told the newspaper that a security guard entered his room, saying he could smell marijuana smoke, then phoned police.

(So here is another thought- was this 911 call merely a vindictive prank? Has the patient annoyed people with his behaviour? Does he owe people money and they have decided to make his life miserable? What is going on here that is not being publicly discussed?)

The Facebook Live video started after police arrived. In the video, an officer is seen searching bags in Sousley’s room.

During the search, a woman in a white lab coat, whom Sousley referred to in the video as his doctor, asked the officers, “Just from a legal standpoint, do you have probable cause to search his stuff? Do you have the right to search his stuff or do you need a warrant for that?”

Officers told the doctor that they had the right because it was on private property.

“So what’s the proceeding here?” she asked them. “Because he needs to be here.”

The officers explained that if they discovered marijuana, they would give Sousley a citation but would not take him to jail. Soon after, the broadcast ended.

(Oh gosh! The doctor asks about procedure and makes it known her patient NEEDS medical care not available in a jail cell! And cops explain they will give the guy a ticket if they find an illegal substance! How is ANY of that within the realm of “cruel or unusual punishment”?)

Webb, the police chief, told the Herald-Free Press that “nothing was found.”

(Gosh- maybe while the security guard was phoning the cops- the product WAS SHIFTED to another room? Or flushed down the toilet - to be safe? So many possibilities and so few answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

After the incident, Tamera Heitz-Peek, a hospital spokeswoman, said in a statement to The Post that “respect is part of our core values” and “our actions in this recent event did not reflect who we are as an organization.”

“We pride ourselves in providing compassionate care to all patients and we fell short of expectations,” she said in the statement Sunday. “We apologize to our patient and his family and friends who were affected by our actions. We are reviewing the incident and will retrain our employees in the core values and the importance of respect and dignity to our patients and the community.”

(Oh I do like that fine commitment to meaningless values! If the guy or any of his pals are suspected of smoking in bed staff will jump on him AGAIN! And if my guess is right that he owes money or has some other deal going that makes people angry and the guy keeps on with his behaviour then there WILL be more trouble of some sort!!!!!!!!!)

(And cops will be caught in the middle AGAIN - and UNFAIRLY blamed again - and forced to make investigation into any new complaints that may be motivated out of some personal patient animosity!!!!!!!!!)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Poor, dumb swilledthebeer. He's so shackled mentally that he's convinced Daniel Holtzclaw did nothing wrong.

Not that it takes shackles to leash his brain, mind. A twist-tie'll do the job just fine.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Social conservatives love to spend tax dollars on more cops, judges and prisons because....you know...government’s good

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Poor, dumb swilledthebeer. He's so shackled mentally that he's convinced Daniel Holtzclaw did nothing wrong.
Not that it takes shackles to leash his brain, mind. A twist-tie'll do the job just fine.
That "institutional racism" thing is just propaganda from the Lie-berals. Everyone knows that the treatment of Aboriginal people has always been even-steven and the rest is just Lie-beral alternate fact.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Oh how FOOLISH YOU ARE Tecumsehbonesforbrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to make cops look bad then you should NOT refer to cases where it looks like they got RAILROADED!

This Holtzclaw mess reads like something out of Bonfire of the Vanities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Tom Wolfe LOOKS EVEN MORE CLEVER than before for having PREDICTED from 25 years back - the INSANE bigotry of LIE-beral prosecutors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ridiculous that LIE-berals would be willing to railroad a cop into jail so they can keep some street “cred” with criminals and cop HATERS! Clearly there is no price LIE-berals will not make OTHERS PAY for their votes!!!!!!!!!!!

The article has some comments of my own in brackets):

The Daniel Holtzclaw allegations, investigation and trial; A Closer Look

1/24/2016 (updated 4/30/2018) OKC, OK – by Brian Bates — On January 21, 2016, former Oklahoma City police officer Daniel Holtzclaw, 29, was sentenced to 263 years in prison after an Oklahoma County jury found him guilty of 18 sexual assault related crimes against eight female accusers. Holtzclaw was acquitted of 18 other sexual assault related crimes against an additional five female accusers.

Not long after Daniel Holtzclaw was arrested and criminally charged, I was called and asked by his defense lawyer, Scott Adams, to take a look at this case and give my opinion. That conversation went something like this….

I’ve known Mr. Adams both personally and professionally for several years. I’ve worked directly and indirectly on many of his cases. I first formally met Mr. Adams when I hired him in 2005 to successfully represent me when I too faced false accusations by multiple female accusers and the wrath of Oklahoma City Police Vice Lt. Doug Kimberlin and then Oklahoma County District Attorney Wes Lane – both of whom care very little about truth nor justice.

(So there is a HISTORY of false sexual accusations that prosecutors know of and can STUDY FOR TIPS????????????)

In the end, my female accusers were shown to be liars and the charges were all dismissed. That experience, and the work I did on my own case, convinced me to become a licensed, armed, private investigator - in hopes of helping others in similar situations.

(Here are some questions that were never addressed at the Holtzclaw trial- stuff that was swept under the rug and forgotten!!!!!)

No Prior History: Daniel has not a single moment in his past that supports the assertion he is racist or an abuser of women to any degree – sexual, physical, emotional or otherwise. Investigators interviewed people Daniel had contact with while living in Oklahoma City and working for the Oklahoma City police department. When those interviews failed to produce any negative sentiment towards Daniel they next went to his college town just outside of Detroit, and then to his high school home town of Enid. All with the singular purpose of finding someone, anyone, who would cast a shadow over Daniel’s character. Try as they might, they couldn’t. Not a single ex-girlfriend, classmate, teammate, one-night-stand, co-worker, not even an acquaintance.

Prosecutors went so far as to send investigators to the gym where Daniel and his girlfriend worked out, specifically to try and prove he was cheating on her. A witch hunt that proved to be completely untrue, but is a common tactic of immoral prosecutors and investigators – you want to put pressure on a defendant? Cause turmoil on their support system.

You see, Daniel’s girlfriend at the time wasn’t just any supporter of Daniel’s, she was also the sister of a prosecutor in the very office that was seeking to imprison Daniel for life. This reality enraged the prosecution. So much so, lead prosecutor Gayland Geiger could not contain his hatred during Daniel’s girlfriend’s cross examination. Going so far as to admit to the jury he was being unnecessarily crude with her.

(Daniels father was a Lieutenant at another area police force!! And girl friend worked in prosecutors office? So many GREY AREAS and conflicting loyalites!!)

Victim Profile Created Out of Thin Air: Within 24-hours of Jannie Ligons' initial complaint, and without cause, investigators assumed there must be additional victims. To find those victims, Lt. Muzny, of the Oklahoma City police department, arbitrarily had detectives compile a list of all black females with a history of prostitution and drugs - even though Ligons herself had no criminal conviction for drugs or prostitution. Detectives Kim Davis and Rocky Gregory then began randomly contacting women on that list. The list soon took on a life of it's own and became known by prosecutors and the media as Daniel's 'perfect victims.'

(Ligons was the complainant that triggered the investigation into Holtzclaw! So cops apparently CHOSE to seek other “victims” from among the list of hookers and drug addicts who could probably be “COACHED” to say what prosecutors want in exchange for leniency in their own legal cases!! The public generally does not see jail house snitches as reliable witnesses!!!!!!!!!)

The Interrogation: When Daniel was confronted by investigators, within hours of Jannie Ligons’ allegations, he was completely open and cooperative. He never tried to lawyer-up, repeatedly expressed his desire to cooperate, offered to take a polygraph, signed waivers to allow investigators to take his DNA, his uniform, search his phone, private vehicle and apartment. Even when confronted with the fact that investigators had surveillance video of the Ligons traffic stop, Daniel’s version of events never wavered and matched the video and physical evidence exactly.

(In other words complainant Ligons BEGAN her encounter with Daniel as a result of HER ILLEGAL BEHAVIOUR behind the wheel!! Should we ask if her complaint was motivated by the cost of being a crappy driver????????????)

No Need to Search: Even though Daniel Holtzclaw consented to allow investigators access to all of his clothing, personal vehicle, personal cell phone, computers and apartment, detectives Davis and Gregory never chose to exercise those options. When Daniel turned over his uniform during his interrogation, seasoned sex crimes investigators felt there was no need to take Daniel’s underwear into custody for testing -even though he had allegedly committed a rape only hours before - a allegation that was later revised to three rapes within hours of each other.

(What`s this? NO CURIOSITY as to what sort of DNA might be found in the underwear the guy was wearing during the alleged MULTIPLE RAPES????????)

Additionally, these same seasoned investigators never searched Daniel's personal vehicle, never searched his cell phone, and never searched his apartment or personal computers. Detectives didn’t even request his additional uniform shirts and pants that were hanging in his closet and laying in his dirty clothes.

(If you are going to destroy a mans life- wouldn’t you think an IRON CLAD CASE would be desired so you would be CERTAIN you had the right guy? So why so many skipped over and loose ends here? Unless prosecutors have some weird ulterior motive????)

GPS ‘Evidence’: Investigators and the public have made a huge issue out of the GPS -referred to as AVL – Automatic Vehicle Location- evidence as proof Daniel Holtzclaw assaulted his accusers. In reality, the AVL is only useful in a criminal proceeding in two applications; One, if Daniel denied coming into contact with any of his accusers - which he does not.

Two, if the AVL shows discrepancies in the assertions by Daniel's accusers - which it does. Despite what was reported by the media, in several instances the AVL data directly discredits the allegations of Daniel's accusers.

In one instance, an accuser - Sherri Ellis- says she was taken to an abandoned school yard, removed from Daniel's patrol vehicle, bent over and raped for 10-minutes. Daniels' AVL clearly shows he only drove past the school yard, never stopped, never drove slower than 2 MPH and was only briefly in the area.

In another instance an accuser (Regina Copeland) claims Daniel followed her home, parked in front of her driveway, told her to get into his patrol car and that he then made three right turns before pulling over, removing her from his patrol car and raping her. Daniel's AVL clearly shows he never even drove down her street.

In reality, the AVL proves Daniel was doing his job – patrolling his designated area and coming into contact with the citizens in that area.

(If AVL is so critical to proving contact between cop and complainant then WHY IGNORE the GLARING inconsistencies?????????? )

13 Women Couldn't All Be Lying: Investigators and the public frequently point to the sheer number of similar accusers who all had seemingly similar accusations. This seems pretty damning on the surface and was exploited to the fullest in the local and national media headlines. However, the similarities lose their punch when you realize the only reason the accusers have the same profile - black females with a history of drugs and prostitution- is because those are the only people investigators went out looking to interview.

(And of course we have only to look at the Brett Kavanaugh witch hunt where THOUSANDS of women were prepared to destroy a mans life on NO EVIDENCE at all and for NO REASON other than a hatred of Donald Trump! Public witch hunts by Feminazis are the new normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Additionally, as supported by the audio recordings and police reports of those interviews, investigators told the women up front - and even told their family members and loved ones - that they believed they may be a victim of a sexual assault perpetrated by a police officer they had contact with in the recent past.

(AS I have said - it looks very much as if the “victims” were selected based on their willingness to be “coached” by prosecutors - and telling the women and their families what you are looking for up front makes the “coaching” EASIER!!!!!!!!!)

This, even after the allegations against Daniel and his face had been shown on the news. If you only interview women who fit a particular profile - (that you completely made up - and you tell individuals up front what type of information you’re looking for - inappropriate sexual contact- then you’re creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. Investigators and the prosecution knew their case was only strong if they piled on ‘victims’ – even if those ‘victims’ allegations were shown to be lies.

(With the obvious BAIT of credit with cops being offered to drug addicts and hookers who KNOW they will sooner or later NEED that credit! This KNOWN need for future sympathy ALSO makes the “coaching go more smoothly!!!!!!!!!!)

More Accusers Shown to be Uncredible than Credible: The public has been told of the 13 Daniel Holtzclaw accusers that resulted in criminal charges. They are even often referred to as the "OKC 13." What the public hasn't been told is that there were actually 21 accusers in total and that 62% of all accusers were found to be not credible. That's right, 8 of the 21 total accusers were eliminated almost immediately because they claimed to have been assaulted after Daniel had already been placed on administrative leave and had been relieved of his badge, gun and patrol car.

Most of whom later admitted to police they lied. Of the 13 remaining accusers, 5 were not believed by the jury and resulted in acquittals. Eight plus 5 equals 13 women who either eventually outright admitted they lied or were dismissed by the jury. Thirteen of 21 is 62%.

(Gosh- 13 specially selected and carefully coached complainants exposed as LIARS - with some exposed even BEFORE trial began!! Maybe some Hollywood producer types should sign those other complainants - who were believed- for acting jobs - they could be STARS!!!!!!!!)

“Even if he didn’t Rape Nobody.”: Investigators, and even Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater, would have you believe that the only reason 18 of the counts and five of the accuser’s assertions were denied by the jury was because there simply wasn’t enough evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt – and that those women were ‘victims’ nonetheless.

(Gosh if some of these women were claiming that Daniel molested them AFTER he was put in jail- does this not raise HUGE DOUBT about the reliability of witnesses? This is LYNCH MOB mentality- if enough people say its true then so it is - and to hell with logic or evidence!! But PAY NO ATTENTION to the “get out of jail free” cards the accusers expected to get in exchange for their “testimony”!!!!!!LIE-beral bigotry is taking us back to the 16th century!!!!!!!!!!!)

The evidence for all of the accusations by all of the accusers was the same; They came into contact with Daniel Holtzclaw while he was on patrol and he committed a sexual assault upon them. No independent third party eye-witnesses and no direct evidence existed in support any of the criminal charges.

(And as noted- prosecutors NEGLECTED to make any effort to seek out DNA evidence from the clothing Daniel had worn! Nor did they make any effort to search his property either and those are GLARING OMISSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The accusers that were denied their assertions were done so because they were proven to be liars by the defense. Take the example of one of the most high profile accusers, Shardayreon Hill. Her story has been retold hundreds of times by the media – it’s pretty damning stuff… Daniel allegedly sexually assaulted Hill while she was high and handcuffed to a hospital bed, days later he friends her on Facebook, he engages her in direct messages and phone calls. Daniel even admits to going over to her house – where Hill claims she was assaulted again. Yet, all of her charges - 6 total - Daniel was acquitted of.

Why? Because she lied. Hill’s account of being raped in a recovery room of a busy hospital emergency department is ludicrous. When confronted with the reality that none of her Facebook conversations with Daniel contained even a hint of sexual contact - consensual or otherwise - she claimed under oath that “he knew better than to put it into writing” and only talked inappropriately to her during their phone calls. However, phone records clearly showed the phone calls were limited to two, five-second calls – most likely never answered by the other party.

(That`s odd- the idea of getting away with assault in a hospital with so many people around is CLEARLY NONSENSE!! And why was she handcuffed to a bed? Was she being detained after a drug overdoses?? How much trouble does this woman NEED to be excused from? And there were only 2 phone calls with neither apparently being answered- how can that amount to anything?? No wonder this “star witness” failed to get a conviction!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The bombshell came when I located a video and audio recorded interview of Detective Rocky Gregory interviewing Hill. After the interview was over and Hill was outside the interview room, she made this statement she didn’t know would be recorded, “Is this good evidence? Even if he didn’t rape nobody, he’s still getting in contact with people he’s arrested.”

(Uh......cops ROUTINELY come in contact with people who want to hurt them so why is it a surprise that prosecutors could persuade women to perjure themselves in exchange for “get out of jail free” cards? And that is the big problem at the heart of this “conviction”- the ONLY WITNESSES are people being BRIBED to make statements!!!!!)

Hill had just spent over an hour describing how she alleged Daniel repeatedly sexually assaulted her. Yet, she doesn't say "even if he didn't rape those other women." No, Hill clearly says "even if he didn't rape NOBODY..." Hill's allegations resulted in 6 criminal charges. Daniel was acquitted of all 6. Not because there wasn't enough evidence of guilty, but because there was overwhelming evidence Hill lied under oath. Despite her allegations not being believed by the jury, Hill is still often paraded before the media and the public as a victim. Hill has a pending federal civil lawsuit where she hopes to collect millions of dollars.

(OH GREAT!!!! A proven LIAR thinks the LIE-beral judge will make her RICH for being a LIAR???? What justice is this for either Holtzclaw OR the tax payers?)

(And lets ask HOW MANY LIES the average hooker or drug addict would tell for MILLIONS OF DOLLARS??? This case is sounding ever more like a LOATH- SOME real life version of Bonfire of the Vanities!!!!!!!)

Investigative Coercion: Investigators clearly coerced women into becoming ‘victims’ and making allegations against Daniel. Two striking examples of this were with accusers Terry Morris and Carla Raines.

Morris insisted that she was attacked by Daniel while on foot and in route to the homeless shelter in downtown OKC. Morris stated that Daniel was driving an older model police car. Morris was also shown a photo lineup containing Daniel’s photo.

The problem with Morris’ assertions are that Daniel didn’t patrol near the homeless shelter, his AVL never showed him by the homeless shelter, he was driving a new model patrol car during this time period and Morris picked out a different police officer in the photo line-up as her most likely attacker.

(So this star witness GOT ALL FOUR BASIC QUESTION WRONG! And prosecutors proceeded with her anyway???? WTF???????)

Those facts didn’t dissuade Det. Rocky Gregory from spoon-feeding Morris details about a new time frame and location for her assault – intentionally making it match existing AVL records for Daniel. Morris initially resisted Det. Gregory’s attempts to get her to change her story. Only after she was arrested and sitting in jail on an unrelated charge did she contact Det. Gregory and change her story to match the one he had suggested.

(Oh my- those get out of jail free cards ARE HANDY! And prosecutor coaching of selected hookers and drug addicts is NOT a precise science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Daniel was acquitted of her allegations.

Carla Raines was also approached by Det. Gregory. Raines spent the first several minutes of her interview denying ever having any inappropriate contact with any police officer. However, she did admit the only officer she had contact with in the past year was Daniel - though she didn’t identify him by name. Only after several minutes of persuading Raines to declare herself a victim – after referring to Daniel as “a really bad guy” with “lots of victims” did she take the bait and implicate Daniel.

Det. Gregory never noted in his official police report that Raines had denied being a victim 7 times.

(Oh- to deny being a victim -until it becomes crystal clear WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SAY - like a trained Parrot - also sounds like a VERY LOOSE END that would cast doubt on the value of any testimony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When asked at trial if her denial was significant and should have been noted in the official report, Gregory said “no.” Defense attorney Scott Adams told the jury that Det. Gregory either had an agenda or was incompetent. Daniel was acquitted of her allegations.

DNA ‘Evidence’: Much has been made about the case involving the only minor to make allegations against Daniel Holtzclaw. Adaira Gardner, 17 at the time, was the only accuser where DNA played any role in the investigation.

The prosecution and the media played up the fact that Gardner’s DNA was found on Daniel’s uniform pants – on the outside and inside of the fly to be exact. In all honesty, that’s all most people had to hear to determine Daniel was guilty in their minds. I have to admit, I thought it was pretty compelling evidence at first too.

However, the police department’s own DNA lab expert, Elaine Taylor, clearly testified the DNA, which was found in such a small quantity that it is defined as 'trace DNA,' was speculative at best. Under oath the prosecution’s expert admitted that she never tested for bodily fluids, like blood or semen.

(Gosh -NO TEST for blood and semen for a RAPE TRIAL? WTF?????????)

Taylor admitted she never even fluoresced Daniel’s uniform pants for any indicators of fluids - like vaginal fluid. Taylor only tested for common skin cells and only tested the fly of Daniel’s pants.

The prosecution’s DNA expert confirmed at trial that they have no way of telling from what part of Gardner’s body the DNA came from, how it got on Daniel’s pants or even if Gardner actually ever made physical contact with Daniel’s pants.

The prosecution’s expert agreed that Gardner’s DNA could have been transferred to Daniel’s pants via secondary transfer. Meaning, Daniel could have gotten Gardner’s DNA on his hands when he either pat searched her or was searching through her purse. Daniel could have then transferred that DNA to his pants via his own hands while going to the restroom, adjusting himself or simply tucking his shirt in.

(Oh that is GREAT! Even the prosecutor`s expert witness agrees the ONLY DNA evidence may have come from the guy searching the “victim” for weapons while arresting her for drugs or hooking!!!!!!)

Its also important to note that Daniel allegedly raped two other women within hours of Gardner’s rape and those women’s DNA was not located on Daniel’s uniform. Not only is the DNA evidence in Gardner's accusations not conclusive in any way, Gardner’s own mother reported to investigators that Gardner’s only response to her on the night of the alleged rape was that she had met a “hot cop.”

Gardner’s mother had also filed a missing person’s report on her daughter earlier that day and signed a battery complaint against her for punching her in the face. At trial Gardner’s mother denied the “hot cop” comment -even though her interview was recorded and played back to her. The mother even denied signing an assault complaint against Gardner, even though the signed complaint was presented at trial.

(At this point who cares about a bunch more LIES? And why FUSS over various DNA tests that were NOT DONE? Why be thorough when the LIE-beral lynch mob is forming and howling for blood?????????)

As if the above information wasn't enough to cast doubt on the criminal implications of Gardner's DNA, there was a huge revelation after the trial. Closer examination of the DNA testing, done by Elaine Taylor with the Oklahoma City police department, revealed that Taylor had also found male DNA in the same spot on the fly of Daniel's uniform pants. That male DNA was tested by Taylor and determined not to belong to Daniel.

(Oh? MORE SECONDARY TRANSFER of DNA? Male DNA this time?????)

Despite this realization, and the fact it further supported the defense's theory of simple secondary transfer DNA, neither Taylor nor the prosecution revealed this discovery at trial for the jury's consideration.

(Oh dear.......MORE LOOSE ENDS -this time apparently involving HIDING EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Prosecutor Gayland Gieger Lied to the Jury: Lying by a prosecutor to a jury is a serious matter. Doing so intentionally, and with malice, by a prosecutor reeks of disdain for the entirety of the criminal justice system he/she has sworn to protect.

That said, that's exactly what Oklahoma County assistant district attorney Gayland Gieger did when he uttered these words to the jury... "I would suggest to you that the most important thing about Adaira Gardner is the fact that DNA from the walls of her vagina was transferred in vaginal fluids onto the outside and the inside -- not of his pockets, not of his cuff, not where he sits, but of the exact location she says his penis came into contact."

(Oh- apparently LYING to a jury has become another LIE-beral ENTITLEMENT!

Those words were grossly sharp in contrast to the evidence and testimony as presented at trial. Despite the prosecution's own DNA expert testifying that there is no way of knowing how Gardner's DNA was transferred to Holtzclaw's uniform, prosecutor Gieger made certain his lies were the last thing the jury heard before they engaged in their deliberations.

It should come as no surprise that jurors have since commented publicly that it was statements made about the DNA that heavily impacted their verdict.

(All this stuff does beg the question of whether the jury had the brains to follow the full testimony! There are so many loose ends and signs of “coaching” of witnesses- the validity of the entire trial sounds hugely tainted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

My Rapist was a “Short, Black Man”: I’ve given examples above where three of Daniel’s accusers were shown to be liars and he was acquitted of their allegations. In addition there were two more accusers who were also shown to have given false, inconsistent or unbelievable testimony and Daniel was also acquitted of all of their allegations; Carla Raines and Florene Mathis.

This fact may cause many to feel that the jury system fulfilled it's role and weeded out the truth from fiction. Unfortunately, that was not the case and I’ll make that point with this single last example… Accuser - now officially a victim- Sherry Ellis claims that she was forced to perform oral sex on Daniel after he stopped her and fondled her breasts, buttocks and vagina. Ellis then claims that Daniel drove her to an abandoned school yard, removed her from his patrol car, had her bend over and vaginally raped her for approximately 10-minutes before letting her simply walk away.

And, the jury believed it and convicted Daniel of the charges related to her allegations; Two counts of sexual battery, forced oral sodomy and rape in the first degree. But here’s what you probably never heard reported by the media. Ellis literally couldn’t recognize or point out Daniel as her attacker at the preliminary hearing.

Ellis was the only accuser not to be asked by prosecutors to point out her attacker at trial -because of her inability at the previous hearing. AVL/GPS evidence from Daniel’s patrol car does indeed show him traveling to the abandoned school yard. However, the AVL device records an officer’s speed and it never shows Daniel driving slower than two-knots – let alone stopping for 10-minutes to rape anyone.

(Uh.....the accuser CANNOT RECOGNIZE HER ATTACKER? And the AVL technical evidence indicates his car DID NOT STOP at the school yard? Oh so many loose ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And, lastly, the most likely reason Ellis couldn’t pick out her attacker in the courtroom is because she told investigators, and testified at trial, that her attacker was an officer that is routinely patrolling her neighborhood and that he is a short black male. In contrast, Daniel is over 6 tall and pale. Despite all of those flaws in Ellis’ allegations, Daniel was convicted of crimes against her.

(Oh my- Ellis claims her attacker was a short black guy and NOT a tall white guy? And had to be coached in the “correct” answer? How did that loose end not get thrown out?????????)

If it’s so clear to me that Daniel is most likely innocent and that reasonable doubt abounds in this case, then why was he convicted?

While NOBODY - outside of Daniel and his accusers - can definitively say these crimes did or did not happen, I can say with 100% confidence justice was not served and that Daniel was not proven to be guilty of a single crime. What happened in that courtroom should cause everyone to fear the jury system as we know it and remind the citizenry that prosecutors are not ‘seekers of justice’ – they prosecute, that’s all they know, and they often do it regardless of the truth.

(Certainly there are a disturbing number of loose ends and to destroy a mans life on the basis of EXCLUSIVE testimony of hookers and drug addicts who have reason to dislike cops and who have been coached to make certain statements seems hugely wrong!)

(And what of the “short black cop” that was alleged to have committed one assault? Should we ask if Holtzclaw saw or heard something on his patrols that persuaded others to get rid of him so he would not speak?????????)

Daniel did not choose the perfect victims. I submit to you that prosecutors picked the perfect accusers.

(This certainly appears to be true- that much careful coaching of witnesses and VERY SELECTIVE collecting of evidence was done!!!!!!!!!!)

There is much more that casts doubt on Daniel’s guilt and points to a flawed investigation. In this article I intentionally stayed out of race issues - beyond what was directly evidentiary in nature.

(Mixing black hookers and drug addicts and a crazy under age run-away with a white cop sounds explosive at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!)

This site was created and is maintained by Brian Bates - former private investigator for the Daniel Holtzclaw defense team.

© HoltzclawTrial.com and Brian Bates 2016

(Writer John Grisham is famous for his fictional novels- but he has written ONE FACTUAL BOOK called “AN INNOCENT MAN” about a notorious rape and murder that resulted in an innocent man being sent to Death Row!!!!!!!! The legal system is under huge pressure to do something effective about crime and in the atmosphere of pain and hysteria- it seems clear that bad choices are sometimes made by LIE-berals seeking re-election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(In An Innocent Man- written more than 20 years ago -Grisham lays out all the same sort of sloppy police work and coaching of jail house snitches reworked into not so reliable witnesses that the Holtzclaw trial has showed!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Is Holtzclaw really guilty? Who knows? Certainly a reading of the defense team arguments raises HUGE QUESTION MARKS for any honest citizen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(I have no idea if Holtzclaw is innocent of all charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it seems likely the PROSECUTOR DOES NOT KNOW EITHER since so many LIES have been fed into the system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Re: THE POWERFUL TRADITIONAl HEALER AND SPELL CASTER DOCTOR CALL OR WHATS APP +276604

THE POWERFUL TRADITIONAl HEALER AND SPELL CASTER DOCTOR CALL OR WHATS APP +27660432483
I have been casting spells for many years and I have helped many people, I might be able to help you too. I am honest, and I genuinely care for all the clients who choose me to cast a spell for them.
If you have any questions about Love, Money, curse, protection, bad luck, divorce, court cases, or about me please call or email me. I really want you to feel comfortable before moving forward with any spells, or other services. I will take the time to explain things to you, and provide you with honest advice, to what is best for your situation. I will not pressure you into having a spell cast, I will leave that decision up to you, and when or if you decide to move forward, I might be able to help you.
I will respect your Privacy. I will not seek to obtain any of your personal information beyond what you might voluntarily offer and all information you might give me including emails, phone numbers and photos will remain private and confidential.
I perform my Rituals only at night between the hours of 0.00 – 0.59 (South African time) lasting 1 hour but of course, this depends on the nature of the ritual, some rituals might take hours and can also become necessary to be performed at specials places like; flowing streams, cemeteries and other places dictated by the gods.
I do not want anyone to be under any illusions about my spells and its numerous rituals.
I need you to put a curse on an internet troll for me.

How many chicken will it cost me?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Re: THE POWERFUL TRADITIONAl HEALER AND SPELL CASTER DOCTOR CALL OR WHATS APP +276604

I need you to put a curse on an internet troll for me.
How many chicken will it cost me?
It won't cost you any chickens but it will cost you a sacrifice in your personal life.

As above, so below.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

It won't cost you any chickens but it will cost you a sacrifice in your personal life.
As above, so below.
That must haunt you, each and every post on here.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

That must haunt you, each and every post on here.

What price for an exorcism?????????????????????????????

There are EVIL SPIRITS POSSESSING our parliament and turning its MP`s against our people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is yet another example of how badly our allegedly booming economy is really working! With some comments fo my own in brackets):

'It's just not right': Mother seeking food bank aid denied because of where she lives
Josee St-Onge, Todd O'Brien / CBC

Food Banks Alberta executive director Stephanie Walsh-Rigby says there are gaps within the food banks network, especially in rural areas.

A mother from the Alexander First Nation, northwest of Edmonton, was turned away empty-handed from a nearby food bank because her home doesn't fall in the territory it serves.

Sharleena Sauve went to the Morinville Food Bank on Dec. 11 to ask for help. She told CBC News that her interaction with the volunteer at the counter was friendly at first.

"He was very nice at first, but when he found out where I came from, that I live on Alexander, his demeanour changed completely," Sauve said.

(Well yes. There simply is not enough free food for everybody! And the economics of a native reserve is rather different than in the city! Federal govt is more directly responsible for reserves! And dwellers on reserves have greater opportunity for hunting and fishing and general food gathering than city dwellers and this opportunity needs to be considered for natives!!!)

The mother of three young children was told that people from the reserve, located less than 10 kilometres east of Morinville, can't access services from the food bank.

Sauve was shocked.

"I pretty much cried the whole way home. It's just not right," she said. "What about people that are worse off? It's so wrong."

The food bank doesn't serve people outside of its territory because it doesn't have the resources to do so, said Morinville Food Bank president Ken Skjersven.

"If we did that, we wouldn't last two weeks, everything would be gone," Skjersven said. "We need to have border limits."

Sauve is Métis and doesn't have status with the Alexander First Nation. She lives there with her common-law husband, who is currently out of work and receives social assistance from the band.

The couple's financial situation became dire in early December when they had to replace their broken washer and dryer.

With three children under the age of four, including a two-month-old baby girl, the family couldn't go without, Sauve explained.

"It took away from our other expenses, especially with the Christmas season."

The band runs an emergency food program that can help members, but only once, according to its website.

Sauve said she doesn't know if she would have qualified for help.

"Plus, I don't want to take away from someone that might be worse off."

(Oh yes- why take charity from natives- it is so much better to go to the white devils neighbourhood and take from them instead!!!!!!!!!!!!)

She called several other food banks in the area to find support but was told the reserve wasn't included in their territories either.

"People from Alexander, if they sincerely need help, I want them to know where they can go and be accepted just like anybody else," Sauve said. "It's not right that they're not." 'There are gaps'

Sauve's experience highlights the significant gaps in services that exist within the food bank network, said Food Banks Alberta executive director Stephanie Walsh-Rigby.

(What Sauve`s experience actually highlights is that much of Canada is dead broke thanks to Reckless LIE-beral spending and insane accumulations of debt!!!!!!!!!!!)

"There is a misconception that food banks are either an arm of the government or they're a service that's available to everyone," Walsh-Rigby said.

(It is the proliferation of the LIE-beral idea that others somehow OWE the poor a living! Yet LIE-berals DO NOT wish to discuss what amount of effort the middle class may be putting into maintaining their position! The Socialist LIE-beral model dictates that YOU MUST SHARE!!!!!!!!!)

"Honestly, I wish that was the case, but because they are started, owned, and operated individually by their community, there are gaps and areas where there is no service."

(LIE-berals believe those they designate as “wealthy” should pay more tax......but our civil service union Hogs typically make one third more than workers doing the same job in the private sector- and that is without factoring in those solid gold Hog pensions.....so should not LIE-berals designate Hops as “wealthy”? Such an act would erode support for LIE-berals so the “wealthy” Hogs can keep spending freely -and continue crippling our economy with debt and ENTITLEMENTS!!!!!!)

Each food bank is a private entity that determines its own territory, she explained.

"There's only so far they can stretch that dollar," added Walsh-Rigby. "To absorb a whole nearby community would be almost impossible without some sort of financial plan in place to make that happen."

People with nowhere to turn can contact Food Banks Alberta, and the organization will try to find other resources for them, she said.

"We're happy to help navigate somebody through that if they find themselves in one of those spots and really don't know what to do."

(Uh- huh- and this woman has already turned down the idea of seeking aid from her local band council - the body she should be turning to for aid! Band councils have a miserable history of corruption and waste and they are quite happy to claim abstract powers over hated white people and VERY SLOW to take meaningful action on any real issue! No wonder she isnt interested in the one time only aid from her band council!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(As for food banks in towns- they clearly have a policy of dealing ONLY with locals! So referring this woman to Food Banks Alberta is merely a way of getting her to shut up and leave the building!!!!!!!!!!!)

Sauve hopes food banks can show more compassionate toward people who aren't able to make ends meet.

"What kind of world do we live in when you can't even get a loaf of bread?"

(We live in a world where everything has a price- and LIE-beral greed for gravy is not only pushing up the cost! LIE-beral GREED is RESTRICTING the supply as well!!!!!!!!!!!)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Are you spellbound?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMRADE Curious came under the spell of Joe Clark.................who???????????????

a long time ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comrade Curious does not recognize any leader but an idiot Red Tory / LIE-beral Lite twit who is yesterdays man................and was on

shaky ground even at his best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comrade Curious dreams of seeing a clone of Joe Clark................who???????????

coming onto the Cdn political scene and taking us back to the good old days when Pierre Trudeau mopped the floor with

Joe..........who???????

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Disabled veteran wins $250,000 settlement after park rangers arrested him over handicapped spot

By Alex Horton
April 2

Militants in southern Afghanistan had already salted the earth with bombs when Sgt. Dominic Esquibel led his Marines through Sangin. On his final patrol, the ground ruptured under his feet in an explosion of light and blood.

The blast tore at his right arm and shattered parts of his right leg and foot.

“I thank God it was me,” he told author Bing West from a hospital bed in 2011, “rather than one of my men.”

Doctors were barely able to salvage Esquibel’s foot. He wears an carbon-fiber exoskeleton brace to help him walk and run.

And that vulnerable spot is where Esquibel said a U.S. Park Ranger gave swift kicks during an arrest over a parking space for the disabled at Sequoia National Park in 2012, prompting a lawsuit claiming assault and false arrest.

The federal government settled for $250,000 in March to avoid a trial scheduled for last week. A charge of failing to follow a lawful order was dropped in 2014.

“I’m grateful,” Esquibel said of the settlement — and the whole ordeal being over — during an interview with The Washington Post. Esquibel says the alleged assault not only left him in “excruciating” pain, but also that the blows were so severe that his health problems cascaded to high blood pressure and sleepless nights. His foot is now a total loss, he said, which he attributes to the incident.

“I’m getting it amputated now because he didn’t stop,” Esquibel said.

All of the descriptions of the incident in this story are according to Esquibel’s account. He and his family took the trip to Sequoia National Park outside Fresno in December 2012. When they arrived, he flashed a free handicapped park admission pass to the entrance employee, who warned they could not venture all the way through the park without snow chains, or enter the park for a quick family photo until traffic cleared up.

So Esquibel pulled into a parking spot, put up his disability placard and left to find a restroom.

“You can’t park there; it’s a handicapped spot,” the employee yelled out to him.

He said he was disabled.

“I can see that you’re not,” she snapped back, threatening to call the police.

“Please do,” he replied.

She spoke into a radio and two rangers arrived, one of them identified as Ranger Parrack. They demanded that Esquibel produce a handicapped driver’s license. He said the special license wasn’t required because his car wasn’t adaptive, but that his placard should be enough.

Parrack threatened to throw Esquibel to the ground and said he was under arrest. He contorted Esquibel’s stiff and scarred arm — which had just been operated on a few months before the trip — as his wife watched.

Then Parrack kicked Esquibel’s feet to separate his legs. Esquibel grimaced in agony, shouting about his war injury as his wife cried out. He couldn’t spread his legs any farther, and trying to balance himself only prompted the ranger to kick him more, he said.

“I told my wife to remove herself and get in the car,” he said, “so at least there would a witness to hold him accountable.”

When Esquibel said that to his wife, Parrack stopped to question what he meant. Esquibel reeled in pain.

“I’m combat wounded, and you’re kicking my salvaged limb,” Esquibel said he told Parrack, whose partner stood nearby.

Parrack pulled up Esquibel’s jeans leg to reveal the brace. As he did so, his partner muttered an expletive, indicating they knew they had messed up, according to Esquibel.

Parrack stuffed Esquibel into a vehicle and issued a citation for “failure to follow a lawful order,” documents show. He was later released. That charge was later dropped.

In 2004, Esquibel rained hand grenades on insurgents in Fallujah and braved enemy fire to evacuate two wounded Marines and carrying out the body of a third. He was awarded the Navy Cross, second only to the Medal of Honor, but declined to accept it.

“He didn’t feel right about the award,” said Butch Wagner, an attorney for Esquibel. “He said it was something fellow Marines would have done for him.” Esquibel declined to discuss his time in uniform.

It is unclear whether Parrack or any other park staff were disciplined over the incident. The Sequoia and Kings Canyon national parks did not return a request for comment. The Interior Department, named a party in the lawsuit, declined to comment and referred questions to the Justice Department. A spokeswoman there confirmed the settlement but declined to comment further.

Esquibel suggested that rangers could be better trained to recognize and accommodate visitors with disabilities. “It is my hope that this will prompt other law enforcement to think twice before repeating the same missteps and causing further misfortune for others with disabilities,” he said.

That is a start, he said, and so is the money from a settlement. But his recovery is far from over; the amputation will come within the next couple months.

“Time to chop it off,” he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...r-handicapped-parking/?utm_term=.b05b98a8365c