Stasi-style secret police system forming in Canada, Britain, US

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
This article just came out a few days ago. It talks about the fact that Canada, US, UK, are setting up a network of Citizen Informants. Similar to what the Stasi of East Germany did. We are also using secret data bases, some with very irronious data that could affect people getting security clearances, crossing the boarder amoungst other things.

I found the article very interesting. There is also a lenght report by Jennifer Stoddard, the privacy commisioner of Canada.

I wonder what your feedback is on the subject. Are we becoming a nation of citizen informants?

Here is a link to the article and a quote from one of the articles.

http://www.corbettreport.com/articles/20080214_snitch_state.htm
Jennifer Stoddart, the Privacy Commissioner of Canada, has given her own Valentine to Canadian citizens: a 48-page report warning them that the RCMP (Canada's national police force) is keeping thousands of files on regular citizens in secret databases which cannot be seen by the accused. The news is perhaps unsurprising, given that the McDonald Commission reported in 1981 that the RCMP had been involved in all manner of illegal activity in their attempts to spy on Canadian citizens, including breaking into citizens' homes without warrants and even conducting electronic surveillance of a member of Parliament.
One of the many disturbing facets of Stoddart's report are the examples she cites of information for these secret files coming from citizen informants. In one case a man was put into the secret database because a resident of his daughter's school neighborhood saw him entering a rooming house and—believing drugs were involved—called the police. The police investigation concluded that the man had only stepped out of his car to have a cigarette, but the file was still in the national security databank seven years later.
Another incident cited in the Stoddart report involved a neighbour who saw two men carrying "something that resembled a large drum, wrapped in canvas" into their house. Police were called to investigate but found nothing resembling the reported item, yet the data was still sitting in a top secret databank five years later. As Stoddart points out in the CBC story on the report, this is potentially disastrous for the individuals named in the files, because it "could potentially affect someone trying to obtain an employment security clearance, or impede an individual's ability to cross the border."
This report follows on the heels of news from London that a man was arrested, fingerprinted and had his DNA stored in the British DNA database because a passer-by mistook his mp3 player for a gun.
What these seemingly disparate reports point to is a growing movement to turn the citizens of so-called free, democratic nations into a self-regulating secret police, saving the government the hassle of keeping tabs on everyone by delegating the duty to an unwitting public duped by a phoney war on terror. That this is a part of a concerted effort on the part of the authorities to inculcate paranoia in the public is suggested by this ridiculous police training video from Michigan, teaching people how to be good informants: report on everyone, everywhere for doing anything.

The articles also links to the report and the original article which came out on the cbc. Good reading, and I look forward to some good feedback.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It's a mistake to think that it's new activity for western governments. We in the western world are perhaps the most brain dead people on the planet. We've been entertained stupid and choiced to sleep and cheeseburger stuffed into a submissive stupor.

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
I agree.

I do agree that is true. From what I have read and been researching on the subject, the snitching system was used as far back as England before the colonies were formed. Once the colonies were formed the practice was carried over.

As far back as the late 1890's they were using what are called Red Squads, police repression units, but these Red Squads also employed Civilian Spies. The wives of police offices use to get pin money (spending money) for being Civilian Spies.

The Civilian Spy forces were used during the second world war.

They were also used for a program called V.I.P.S. which is the Canadian version of Cointelpro.

Now we are still using Civilian Spies, but it seems that we are doing it in such proportion that we might well be seeing figures as high, or higher than the East German Stasi someday, if we are not already.

The other problem is people can be convicted on the word or put under suspicion on the word of these Civilian Spies. You run into a lot of this when you get the noisy neighbour who was a busy body to begin with, now being actively employed by the state.

Neighbours spying on neighbours. In East Germany the Civilian Spies were used to get rido of people deemed to be enimies of the state. They followed around and harassed people all the time.

I think it's horrible that people are in data bases accused of things, or under suspicion for things that they are not allowed to find out about. How many wrongly accused people are running around for innocutous things?

I also think it's great that the Privacy Commisioner has brought this to Canadians, but I wonder if we will do anything to try to correct what is happening.

From what I have read these Stasi like systems are going up in more places than Canada, US, and the UK, that is just the tip of the Iceburg.

I remember growing up and hearing about how horrible East Germany was, and the spying and the snitching and now we are what we use to hate. Interesting.

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
Ever hear of Crime-Stoppers? ...or wonder about those magnetic strips on your drivers licence or social insurance card?

Woof!
I think we have always had things like this to an extent in society. However do we really want to be ramped up to the level that the Stasi were at? Everyone spying on everyone. The Stasi use to communicate using a one handed sign language.

Here is a list of Stasi signals that the East German Army use to use. Stasi secret police. http://www.nthposition.com/stasiland.php
SIGNALS FOR OBSERVATION
1. Watch out! Subject is coming - touch nose with hand or handkerchief
2. Subject is moving on, going further, or overtaking - stroke hair with hand, or raise hat briefly
3. Subject standing still - lay one hand against back, or on stomach
4. Observing Agent wishes to terminate observation because cover threatened - bend and retie shoelaces
5. Subject returning - both hands against back, or on stomach
6. Observing Agent wishes to speak with Team Leader or other Observing Agents - take out briefcase or equivalent and examine contents.

Can you imagine a whole city full of people doing this?

Makes you question our society and people's motivations for doing things.

Apparently a big motivator of the Civilian Spies over in Germany was the money that the state use to provide, but the primary thing that drew a lot of people in was just being able to feel like they had one up on people, and that great sense of adventure it gave them, being spies for the state.

It created so many psychological problems in that society, and the suicide rate was abismal. Oh well, those who do not learn from history are bound to repeate it.

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
Golly ... we had 'em in High school ... only they were called "hall monitors" then.

Woof!

Yes that sounds familiar, every door and escape route blocked. Only the special people got passes. If you knew someone you were ok, otherwise the ones with too much power could make people's lives a living hell. Looks like things have not changed that much after all.

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
With microphones that can be disguised as a human hair, why bother with the give-away signals?

Woof!

True, but sometimes olden is golden. Do you have a link for the microphones that can be disguised as a human hair? I would love to read up on that.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Only sometimes. You can only pull that stunt so often. Just kidding.
LOL...

You know, you can read into this article as you wish.

One could see it as a positive move towords a more secure society, another could see it as an extension of society guiding itself and still another could see no need to worry as it isn't anything new. Why still others will see the end of the world as we know it.

Much of what we read and see presented today, was dreamed up implemented, a century or two or three or four, ago and has been at work tirelessly since. Only behind the scenes.

Now that the light of day is upon it. It will either scurry for cover or adapt to being public. I rather think the latter to be the case. Which oft induces a watering down effect.

But I digress... As if oft the case, such things as this, are far to sensationalised and some may put far to much stock in them, in an attempt to further a cause. Stop and think about a society where the citizenry shuts off and turns a blind eye...is that a society that benefits anyone?

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
LOL...

You know, you can read into this article as you wish.

One could see it as a positive move towords a more secure society, another could see it as an extension of society guiding itself and still another could see no need to worry as it isn't anything new.

Much of what we read and see presented today, was dreamed up implemented, a century or two or three or four, ago and has been at work tirelessly since. Only behind the scenes.

Now that the light of day is upon it. It will either scurry for cover or adapt to being public. I rather think the latter to be the case. Which oft induces a watering down effect.

But I digress... As if oft the case, such things as this, are far to sensationalised and some may put far to much stock in them, in an attempt to further a cause. Stop and think about a society where the citizenry shuts off and turns a blind eye...is that a society that benefits anyone?

I think as ever you want to find a middle ground. You want people to be good citizens, keeping an eye out for each other and their country, but you in no way shape or form want a society or even a global society like they had in each Germany. The citizens become nothing better then mandated eyes and ears for the State, and what good is that then. The situation in East Germany was horrible from a democratic stand point. Ofcourse there were some in East Germany who were quite happy with the situation and have no remorse or regret what so ever.

I also agree that the plans for this have been in the works for centeries. I also agree that now that more light is being shed on this, that it will go public, and try to water the issue down, and normalise itself in society. Yes see that it's normal to snitch on each other and report each other, it's just an everyday way of life.

Our populations are prime for it, and just 16 short years later, seem to remember nothing about East Germany and that whole entire situation.

The problem that I have with this is that for years, people have been complaining of these citizen gang that are stalking and community mobbing people and the tie in seems to be these citizen informants.

If you go to a site called http://www.Thehiddenevil.com this guy mark explains the whole thing quite nicely.

Welcome. This website is devoted to explaining a global program of torture, murder & persecution which I call the Hidden Evil. It includes a vast network of plain-clothed citizen informants, which is used for public stalking, & the use of Directed Energy Weapons on targeted individuals. All core factions of the community are involved, & everyone, from seniors to children, participates in Gang Stalking. Governments have used these groups in some form since the Roman Empire. The Hidden Evil is an example of this pattern repeating itself.
The citizens' network controls the streets of your neighborhoods. The evidence suggests that this network is not just part of a sub-culture within society, but that it literally permeates all aspects of it, & is therefore, part of the mainstream. As I'll demonstrate, this has happened before. The network is the creation of supra-governmental Think Tanks, which are made up of people of tremendous wealth. These Think Tanks manipulate your government like a puppet. So, in essence, these wealthy individuals control your streets.
The citizen Gang Stalking portion of the program is done under the guise of keeping an eye on internal threats to state security & cleaning up neighborhoods. As I'll demonstrate, this is exactly what the informant networks in East Germany & Russia were told when they were recruited into these state-sponsored programs. On the neighborhood level, despite claims of patriotism, the main reasons for their participation are empowerment & adventure.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & other behavior modification tools are used as weapons during public harassment. These attacks are combined with military-grade, silent, through-the-wall Directed Energy Weapons (DEW), & advanced electronic surveillance equipment. Many targets are attacked night & day with these weapons.
I have found that this program is a symptom of a heavily corrupted society under psychopathic rule. The program, in its basic form, is part of a re-occurring historical theme, which includes psychopaths gaining control of governments, & using a percentage of the population to destroy their enemies. This is done to pave the way for an overt dictatorship, & is always done under the banner of righteousness. In its current form, it is part of a political movement known as the New World Order. On this site, I'll describe what Think Tanks are behind it. From top to bottom, the Hidden Evil is about power & control.
The mainstream news, congress, parliament, & politicians will openly deny that this exists. Organizations under the control of the financial elite will also deny it, & may be used to discredit anyone who exposes it. The media will also be used in this manner. In the future, when the authorized historians write the official history books, this part of it will be left out or whitewashed.
So this site will also serve as a record. It will be a testimony for anyone who wants to learn the truth about how the streets of the NATO nations were taken over by multi-national corporations, that used federally sponsored harassment groups to Gang Stalk their opposition, in order to pave the way for a corporate-fascist dictatorship.

Very interesting reading and the picture becomes more and more clear, if that is what you choose to read into it.

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
I also personally feel really bad for that guy over in the UK. A civilian informant thought his MP3 players was a gun, called the police. The police didn't even hesitate, they used two cops to take him down, guns pointed, then they threw him into the back of a police Van, arrested and I think interrogated him. He was finger printed and he is now in that data base that they have over there, for the rest of his life.

If you read the article, he says he was always a law abiding citizen before that, never did anything wrong, and now because a Civilian Informant does not know the difference between an MP3 player and a gun, he is in that data base for life, and there is nothing that he can do about it. That is suppose to be democracy at work.

He is lucky that he was not killed by these people, like that tube shooting incident, where that innocent guy was shot and killed by them. Still it can't be a good thing to have your name, fingerprints what have you in some data base for the rest of your life.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I also personally feel really bad for that guy over in the UK. A civilian informant thought his MP3 players was a gun, called the police. The police didn't even hesitate, they used two cops to take him down, guns pointed, then they threw him into the back of a police Van, arrested and I think interrogated him. He was finger printed and he is now in that data base that they have over there, for the rest of his life.
Are you in a 'system'?

I am, it doesn't hurt at all. Ya sure, I get the once over at the border. Hell the steel bits throughout my body cause more fun then my record.

This 'system' is some virtual bogeyman, that prevents you from living your life to its fullest. It's a system of identification and tracking and if you are not flagged, you don't get hassled.

It all in what you make of it.

Hell, I've said it a hundred times if I've said it once. I'm a several 'watch lists'. I peruse sites that the authorities keep track of. I love info and I love pushing the envelope even more. And guess what, I'm still free, I crossed the border just a couple years ago, and I have been on the RCMP and FBI watch list since I was an activist in my community.

If you read the article, he says he was always a law abiding citizen before that, never did anything wrong, and now because a Civilian Informant does not know the difference between an MP3 player and a gun, he is in that data base for life, and there is nothing that he can do about it. That is suppose to be democracy at work.
How does this equate to an undemocratic society? Not to mention the UK isn't a democracy at any rate.

He is lucky that he was not killed by these people, like that tube shooting incident, where that innocent guy was shot and killed by them. Still it can't be a good thing to have your name, fingerprints what have you in some data base for the rest of your life.
OK, lets look at the catalysts here. A progressive invasion of Islamic people, having an adverse affect on UK society. Then you compound that with the horrific attacks, you get to a point of complete distrust among opposing racial divides.

The actions of others was the underlying cause, not the suspicions of an 'informant'. You could easily blame his death squarely on Muslim extremists. But how 'bout we blame the entire problem, a scared society, a group of extremist pricks and a couple of over zealous Constables. No one factor bears the full weight of responsibility.

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
Are you in a 'system'?

I am, it doesn't hurt at all. Ya sure, I get the once over at the border. Hell the steel bits throughout my body cause more fun then my record.

This 'system' is some virtual bogeyman, that prevents you from living your life to its fullest. It's a system of identification and tracking and if you are not flagged, you don't get hassled.

It all in what you make of it.

Hell, I've said it a hundred times if I've said it once. I'm a several 'watch lists'. I peruse sites that the authorities keep track of. I love info and I love pushing the envelope even more. And guess what, I'm still free, I crossed the border just a couple years ago, and I have been on the RCMP and FBI watch list since I was an activist in my community.

How does this equate to an undemocratic society? Not to mention the UK isn't a democracy at any rate.

OK, lets look at the catalysts here. A progressive invasion of Islamic people, having an adverse affect on UK society. Then you compound that with the horrific attacks, you get to a point of complete distrust among opposing racial divides.

The actions of others was the underlying cause, not the suspicions of an 'informant'. You could easily blame his death squarely on Muslim extremists. But how 'bout we blame the entire problem, a scared society, a group of extremist pricks and a couple of over zealous Constables. No one factor bears the full weight of responsibility.

Not sure if I am in a system? I mean I have had a walkman in the past, who know now. At this rate, maybe someone saw my walkman and thought it was an an armed assault rifle or something. Seriously if it's that easy to get into a system who knows. I am going to err on the pesimistic side, just to be safe. These people are not giving me much faith in human kind.

It equates to an undemocratic society in my view, because the guy has done nothing wrong, now he is in some system and he doesn't know how it will be used against him in future, and for what? For carrying an MP3 player. I also do blame the Civilian Spy/Snitch who ratted him out for nothing. His life is ruined and nothing happens to them, it's just too easy to ruin someone else's life, when it's all anonymous and no blame ever get's back to you. I wish we could know who did it, and give them a youtube channel, that would teach them. See who it feels. Anyways.

I blame the death in the tube on trigger happy cops, and the eventual attempt at cover up on the same. There goofing is what got the guy killed. Sloppy intellegence.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Muslim extremeists in my underwear hiding in my boots looking at me all the time plotting the downfall of western civilization and the conquest of Mars. When are people going to wise up, there ain't no war against terrorism, there is a war declared by terrorists against oil owning people.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Not sure if I am in a system? I mean I have had a walkman in the past, who know now. At this rate, maybe someone saw my walkman and thought it was an an armed assault rifle or something. Seriously if it's that easy to get into a system who knows. I am going to err on the pesimistic side, just to be safe. These people are not giving me much faith in human kind.
These people? Do you ever watch Cspan?

If you're looking for faith in people, you've come to the wrong planet.

It equates to an undemocratic society in my view, because the guy has done nothing wrong, now he is in some system and he doesn't know how it will be used against him in future, and for what? For carrying an MP3 player. I also do blame the Civilian Spy/Snitch who ratted him out for nothing. His life is ruined and nothing happens to them, it's just too easy to ruin someone else's life, when it's all anonymous and no blame ever get's back to you. I wish we could know who did it, and give them a youtube channel, that would teach them. See who it feels. Anyways.
There's a movement afoot in the 'Gangsta rap' community..."Stop snitchin'".

It's BS.

This is how people get to take back their lives. When the black communities wanted to be taken seriously in the 60's and 70's, they rallied around and stood up to criminals and took back their neghbourhoods. Now what some are suggesting and by extension, you as well. Is that we give them back to the criminals and we all go around staring at our feet.

Not going to happen, nor should it. It's our world, we have to do what is right and if that means some innocent people get trampled in the cause, so be it. I won't sell my future short on the 'individual'.

I blame the death in the tube on trigger happy cops, and the eventual attempt at cover up on the same. There goofing is what got the guy killed. Sloppy intellegence.
If taking the miopic route suits you best, so be it. Far be it for me to tell you to do otherwise, but try and keep an open mind. The world and all its events are not as narrow as you would seem to view them.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Muslim extremeists in my underwear hiding in my boots looking at me all the time plotting the downfall of western civilization and the conquest of Mars. When are people going to wise up, there ain't no war against terrorism, there is a war declared by terrorists against oil owning people.
Come on beave, you know full well that was not the intent of my comment.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
I'd rather having citizens being in charge of reporting crime than the police.

Since when is putting power in the hands of the people instead of appointed gun toting people a bad thing?