Stasi-style secret police system forming in Canada, Britain, US

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
Muslim extremeists in my underwear hiding in my boots looking at me all the time plotting the downfall of western civilization and the conquest of Mars. When are people going to wise up, there ain't no war against terrorism, there is a war declared by terrorists against oil owning people.

Well I think some people woke up to that fact a long time ago. The part that many do not realise or refuse to realise is that we have given up so much via way of democracy for this.

We have allowed these events real or stage to take over our lives and many of the very freedoms that were in theory suppose to make us democratic. (Although what is democracy really?)

The only thing that is real right now is that personal freedoms are openly being stripped away, if there were ever any real terrorists, they have won, and you have lost by giving up all that allegedly made you democratic to begin with. However that really was the plan all along, so it looks like the people have lost, but the governments have won. They now have a civilian population that are willing to give up their rights, and to snitch on each other without question or reservation.

It's history repeating itself all over again, however no one seems to be mindful enough to stop it.

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
These people? Do you ever watch Cspan?

If you're looking for faith in people, you've come to the wrong planet.

Yes I am realising this a little too late. I still hope that there are still some good people left in the world.

There's a movement afoot in the 'Gangsta rap' community..."Stop snitchin'".

It's BS.

I don't think it's bs, but I do think it's being warped and twisted by the police to look like a movement to help criminals when all it ever really intended to do was stop the problem that the black community has had with people snitching, getting out of jail free, going back into the community and comminting worst crimes than they did before, only this time with the protection of the police. The stop snitching movement was around way before gangsta rap. All gangsta rap did was label and bottle it.
Here are a couple of good articles.

http://www.slate.com/id/2132092/
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/wajsman052006.htm
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=613521
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/alexandra-natapoff-at-informant-hearing/4004086892
http://www.november.org/Snitch/

The fact is many in society are going to jail for not agreeing to snitch and getting 10-25 years, many are agreeing to become snitches for the same offensies and getting out of jail for free, or having reduced sentances. When many of these people go back into society, they do worst than they did before and the police protect them period. The stop snitching movement is relavant, just not how it's being portrayed.

This is how people get to take back their lives. When the black communities wanted to be taken seriously in the 60's and 70's, they rallied around and stood up to criminals and took back their neghbourhoods. Now what some are suggesting and by extension, you as well. Is that we give them back to the criminals and we all go around staring at our feet.

Not going to happen, nor should it. It's our world, we have to do what is right and if that means some innocent people get trampled in the cause, so be it. I won't sell my future short on the 'individual'.

If taking the miopic route suits you best, so be it. Far be it for me to tell you to do otherwise, but try and keep an open mind. The world and all its events are not as narrow as you would seem to view them.

Yeah the black community, funny thing about that. When they did organised, and try for reform, J. Edgar Hoover invented or unleashed on them all, a little program that many like to call Cointelpro. It killed them all, or put them in jail, or disseminated any chances that many of them had for organising in any successful way in the future. That is one of many reasons today, you do not have the level of organisation and efficieny you did back then. They targeted the civil rights movement Martin Luther King Jr, being a prime target. The black pathers, (I grew up believing these people were a hate group.) They started breakfast programs, and health programs, until most were shot and killed, in set up, or fasley arrested.

No you don't want to organise, because that will be your fate. No matter what race creed religion, color you are. Here are some links on Cointelpro.

http://www.dickshovel.com/coin.html
http://www.thetalkingdrum.com/cointelpro.html
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/COINTELPRO/cointelpro.html
http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointelpro/cointel.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJqMcafwFJ8&eurl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9TZDL4WqI&eurl

The world is more narrow, structured and organised, planned out than anyone would like to admit or realise. We are all part of a highly structured system, that controls our lives more than anyone would like to believe or realise.

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
I'd rather having citizens being in charge of reporting crime than the police.

Since when is putting power in the hands of the people instead of appointed gun toting people a bad thing?

You do realise that this is some of the same Stasi arguments. The Citizen Informants. They were helping the country, they were being empowered, and yet it was one of the most oppressive systems on the face of the planet. It is also where we are heading.

The funny thing about the Stasi is that it was started to prevent another Hilter or situation like that from happening again, and it then became as bad or worst in many ways than him.

So I am all for power to the people, but what we have ongoing is a Snitch society where the average, or below average person can ran someone out, either legit or not, and ruin another person's life. The other problem is that we have people complaining of being followed around and stalked by these power to the people snitches.

I see look out for one another, keep an eye out for the country, but there is no need to make snitching an offical policy in the country.

Oh and for those who are wondering, this is the sytem that I was refering to.

The System

Many people grow up in society never realising that the world is not really controlled by just governments but it's also controlled by a system. Some people might consider this system similar to another government that operates outside of the mainstream government. The system is more structured and less democratic than many of us realise, or are willing to believe.

The system that really exists and that controls society is really made up of the powerful and elite, Corporations and Governments. The powerful elite, do not care who is in government, because they will always have the primary say with how things go, and what the final outcome is. The same has become true for corporations, and powerful interests. Then there is the will of the government, the body that appears to be elected by the people, but who is there to really serve the will of these powerful interests.

To keep the system in place and running smoothly, there are appendages that are set in place to teach the population how to act, think, behave, and yes how to conform to the system. The system wants people to come up thinking that they are completely free and can act, think, and feel however they choose to. This is true to an extent, as long as your interest do not run too contrary to what the system has in mind. Once your interest start to run contrary, or you do something to step out of what the system considers acceptable boundaries, that is when you enter the Targeted Individual zone.

School

This is the first appendage that the system has in place. School is suppose to be there to educate you, to let you know how wonderful your life is in this democratic country. How lucky you are to have democracy, freedom, the right to free speech, free thought, and the right to act. Some of this is true, but in reality, you have these rights as long as your actions do not run too contrary to what the system wants and desires, again once this happens it's another ball game.

Today the hyper-active child is sought out and put on medication to keep them in line. What was normal childhood behavior 50 years ago, is now medicated away. If parents refuse, their children can be forcefully drugged against a parents will. This is just one way a parent could find themselves an enemy of the state if they resist this.

What happens now even before children get to school, and will be happening more frequently is that families will be receiving visits from the health nurse. This person will come into your home and make sure that you are doing everything from the start to raise your children up in a way that is agreeable to the state. This in another time period might have been seen as somewhat envasive, but in countries such as the UK, this will become the norm over the next few years.

Once children are in school, their education of conformity and control continues. Years before they ever enter school, their conditioning will have begun with the media and the television. Once in school they are taught to be susceptible to peer pressure. They are taught to obey authority figures. They are taught in subtle ways to not question the system. They are taught how to act in ways that will make them be good and acceptable citizens as they grow older. The once that fit into the system the most, advance the quickest. The ones that do not, will often have many obstacles to face.

In one major Canadian city it was noted that 50% of ethnic minority males often dropped out, or were pushed out of schools before the age of 16. Due to the new zero tolerance programs that had been implemented. When reviewed it was discovered that those programs were targeting these ethnic minority students. The zero tolerance program is being revamped, but not before it was able to provide a generation of young ethnic males who had no education, very few choices, and were very much at the mercy of the state, and their desire to create a generation of civilian spies who are loyal to the state.

Work

Often by the time school the media and any religious affiliations are finished with us, we go off to look for a job. We go to these institutions never questioning why things should be this way. Work is just another branch of control and conformity. Those who can pretend to get along well, or who fit into the structure the most advance. Others who do not, or who question the system in some way, will be bullied, mobbed, out of the system.
Religion

Religion is primarily another system of control and conformity. Most individuals are aware to a degree of how structured religion can be. They should be aware that people can and have been socially annexed. Religious views, values and beliefs are deeply regulated. In society we often think that we have made great strides when it comes to separating church from the state, but the control and conformity the church loses, the state picks up the slack.
The Media

They call it television programing for a reason. Everything we see, hear, absorb from the media again teaches us how to conform, what we should strive for, how we should look, think, act, feel. It's again another way we are controlled and socialized.

Most of us are plugged into the media in one form or another from the time we are born, until we die. We trust it, and it often helps to tell us what our views values and beliefs should be. Most people do not realise the impact this has on them, but it has a great impact on molding what people think, believe, and even how they act. When subtle social conformity fails what happens next? That is what we are seeing now. When these forms of subtle social conformity are not enough to do the job, then other forms of control are put into place.

Targeted Individuals

When these more conventional methods of control and conformity fail, then individuals can become targeted by the system in several ways:

Socially annexed
Mobbed/Bullied
Contelpro Programs
Gang Stalking
The Buzzsaw
Covert War

There are many ways that individuals can be made to be brought in line, from the simple, subtle methods of peer pressure, to the more extreme. Many Targeted Individuals found that something about them, and their personality profiles made them fall into this category. From experience many of the Targeted Individuals that I have come across have a lot of the same characteristics. They would fit very nicely into the reasons people are targeted for bullying.

The girl at work who is sexually harassed, and decides to take the corporation to court, and will not stop fighting the system, could easily become a Targeted Individual.

The student who is mobbed or bulled out of school that decides to take the facility to task, might also become a future Targeted Individual.

The parent that goes up against the school board, or who refuses to give their child the latest newly approved STD vaccine, might have problems if they refuse to comply.

The journalist who goes after the story that the state would rather see killed. Such as Journalist who go after 911 truth, and other such stories. They will find themselves at the mercy of the buzzsaw.

The Activists and Dissidents who are too outspoken, such as Judi Bari. They might find themselves targets of Cointelpro, or other such programs.

The whistle-blower, who told on the big bad corporation, might also find themselves targeted by the state.

The church member that has decided that they do not wish to be part of that new church that they had just joined, might find themselves being stalked and harassed in the same way.

The unknowing person, who just happens to upset that powerful person who is a part of a powerful brotherhood, who has connections. They might also find that their lives and future career goals and ambitions, are subtly stripped away.

The wife who tries to leave her abusive ex-spouse, who just also happens to have the right connections. Many spouses of police officers, have reported similar types of stalking and Targeted Individual types of harassment.

The average guy who stands up for that other average guy who is being bullied. If you accidentally step into the wrong situation, and thaw the efforts of some of these people, you could find yourself the next target of their harassment.

The examples above are just a small sampling of how someone might become a Targeted Individual. Once you fall into this category, your harassment might range from subtle harassment, to outright gang stalking, and electronic harassment. Society is not what most people think it is. What we see, the world around is an illusion in many ways, the sooner we come to that realisation the better off we are.

Once targeted by the system, many of us are unable to find help or assistance and will face a life time of harassment. To date the best thing that we can do for ourselves, if exposing what is happening. Most of society takes part in these sorts of harassment in some way shape or form and so it is very imperative that we be cognizant of the bigger picture, and realise that we are up against a system of control and conformity.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
You know police are citizens too right? And thus citizen informants.

The problem is never having "informants" its what the laws are in the first place.

If the laws are injust then the number of "informants" doesn't matter, if the laws are just than the more the merrier.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Come on beave, you know full well that was not the intent of my comment.

I know that you constantly stir up visions of the Islamic nature of the planets problems when in fact and practice it is not a problem, considering the real problems, like economic collapse and perpetual war against a perpetual enemy.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Wow, Gangstalker ;-), where have you been hiding all this time? I'm glad you came back from the woods and brought us some food for thought and talk. Thanks for your visit... I hope you stay awhile?

You mentioned the STASI in East-Germany as a comparison to our hitherto hidden ratting system. Although I came from Germany, not from the East, I know next to nothing about the STASI policing methods, only heard of their spying activities.

Here is a short paragraph to show how intense their dedication to keeping the East-German citicenry in line was.
intelligence operations
During Germany's partition East Germany's Ministry of State Security (MfS) was one of the largest intelligence and security services in the world. Known as the Stasi by East Germans, it used some 90,000 regular employees - and nearly double that number of informers - to surveil the country's 17 million people. The Stasi archive, which survived the collapse of the state, contains more...
Click on above intelligence operations to read further.

I did a quick check: 200 people - 1 Stasi and 2 informers!! Approximately! Are we there, yet?? I sure would be upset finding out one of these days that my neighbor is an "informer", watching my moves, weaseling private information out of me etc.!!

Nazi Germany had this kind of system, too. Anybody could rat on you for listening to a foreign broadcast!!:roll:

Honestly, I still feel quite comfortable and secure in this country. But then, I don't look like an Arab!!:cool:

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
Wow, Gangstalker ;-), where have you been hiding all this time? I'm glad you came back from the woods and brought us some food for thought and talk. Thanks for your visit... I hope you stay awhile?

You mentioned the STASI in East-Germany as a comparison to our hitherto hidden ratting system. Although I came from Germany, not from the East, I know next to nothing about the STASI policing methods, only heard of their spying activities.

Here is a short paragraph to show how intense their dedication to keeping the East-German citicenry in line was.Click on above intelligence operations to read further.

I did a quick check: 200 people - 1 Stasi and 2 informers!! Approximately! Are we there, yet?? I sure would be upset finding out one of these days that my neighbor is an "informer", watching my moves, weaseling private information out of me etc.!!

Nazi Germany had this kind of system, too. Anybody could rat on you for listening to a foreign broadcast!!:roll:

Honestly, I still feel quite comfortable and secure in this country. But then, I don't look like an Arab!!:cool:

Hi dancing-loon,

Well it's good to be back, even if for a short time. I have been doing research and you know trying to survive this fun Gang Stalking stufff.

For most of the last year and I half I have been researching this Gang Stalking stuff, only to discover that we are seeing history repeate itself. People all over the planet are trying to find out why they are being followed around and mobbed in their communities. Why the police won't help, and why no one will acknowledge what is happening to them. Many are being pushed from job to job, community to community, some are not surviving this.

The research has lead me down this road. Cities all over the world are creating these Citizen Informant (Stasi) like groups and in my opinion based on the research I have done, this is what is at the heart of this Gang Stalking stuff.

The thing about the East German Stasi is that by the time you count in the full time Stasi and part time snitches you have about 1 snitch for every 6 citizens. In some ethnic communities the figures were getting this bad, thus the stop snitching movements that sprang up in some of these ethnic communities.

I am pretty sure I don't look Arab, but looking Arab should not be a pre-requisit for not feeling secure. I like to think that if someone is truly innocent, no matter what race, creed, religion they are, they should not have to feel unsecure in their country, or country of natralization.

I no longer feel secure being where I am, and I felt secure my entire life. I have stood on guard for a country that does not stand on guard for me. Well not the way that I need. I have also been an upstanding citizen my entire life literally.

What I am finding with Gang Stalking, is that most Targeted Individuals do not realise that these Citizen Informant groups (Stasi like forces) are forming, and this is what is behind the Gang Stalking, Mobbing, and apparently rehashed Stasi like tactics.

I will give you some articles about the Stasi to read, it was not pleasent stuff.

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-5072059/The-horrors-of-the-Stasi.html
http://film.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/Guardian/0,,2013976,00.html
http://www.worldpress.org/Europe/1199.cfm
http://www.reason.com/news/show/33671.html
http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/07/fbi-proposes-bu.html?cid=84570342#comments
http://web.mac.com/guywalters/Site/Journalism/Entries/2006/11/10_Superspy.html

Book:
Anna Funder: Stasiland
More about Snitching
http://www.justicedenied.org/snitchculture.htm
http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/article/id730/pg1/index.html

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
Some information about Gang Stalking for those who don't know what it is.

What is Gang Stalking?

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to control every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Gang Stalking has many similarities to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community. It called Gang Stalking, because the target is followed around and placed under surveillance by groups of organised Civilian Spies/Snitches 24/7.

Many Targeted Individuals are harassed in this way for months or even years before they realise that they are being targeted by an organised protocol of harassment.

What happens during Gang Stalking is very similar to what happened to many innocent individuals in the former East Germany or Activists and Dissidents in Russia. Many innocent people in the former East Germany would be targeted for these harassment programs, and then their friends, family, and the community at large would be used to monitor, prosecute, and harass them. In Russia it was used by the state to declare activist, dissidents or anyone they thought to be an enemy of the state as mentally unfit and many were institutionalised using this form of systemic control.
The closest thing to Gang Stalking that democratic countries have seen before is McCarthyism, Cointelpro, and RED SQUAD programs. Red Squad programs were used for monitoring, and harassment of various groups and they have been in place for over a hundred years.

Civilian spies are recruited from every level and sector of society. Just like with Cointelpro investigations, everyone in the targets life is made a part of this ongoing never ending systemic form of control and harassment. These actions are specifically designed to control the target and to keep them in line. These actions are also designed to destroy the target over years, make them look crazy and leave them with no form of support.

For the targets of this harassment, Gang Stalking is experienced as a covert psychological, emotional and physical attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying a target over time. For the state it’s a way to keep the targets in line, control them, or destroy them.

Worldwide programs of control and conformity have been used with equal success and lethality. What we are seeing now is a global co-ordinated and organised effort of control and conformity. Reports of Gang Stalking are not only coming in from democratic countries, but they are coming in from many other countries as well.

The modern day systemic form of control could only be funded at higher governmental levels, just like it has in other societies where these similar types of harassment programs have been implemented. It's all part of a system of control and conformity that has been in place for many years. A system of control with many local groups and appendages taking part.

What are other Names for Gang Stalking?

There are many names for this form of systemic control and harassment. Under the Gang Stalking label you will also find such terms as Organised Stalking, Cause Stalking, Multi-Stalking, Community Mobbing, but it's all part of the same harassment protocol. What many people do not realise is that Gang Stalking is just one appendage of this systemic form of control. There are other forms of control used to repress, and keep individuals in line. Other forms or appendages include, but are not limited to: Mobbing, Cointelpro, The Buzzsaw, Covert War, Electronic Harassment, etc. These are the just some of the names being given to a very old game, that is once again being played by governments on their unsuspecting citizens.

How are targets chosen?
Targets can be chosen because of many reasons. They can be chosen for political views. They can be chosen for whistle-blowing. They can be chosen because they belong to a dissident movement. They can be chosen because they asserted there rights at work. They can be chosen because they made the wrong enemy. Were considered to be too outspoken, unwittingly investigated something that the state did not want investigated, signed a petition, wrote a letter. They were deemed as suspicious by a civilian spy/snitch and their names were handed over.

It’s becoming apparent that targets might be chosen for this systemic form of control, if they are not already in some way a part of this controlled system. Eg. Many Targeted Individuals seem to be unaware that large chunks of our society are snitching and spying on each other.

What are the goals of Gang Stalking?

The goal is to isolate the target from all forms of support, so that the target can be set up in the future for arrest, institutionalisation, or forced suicide. Other goals of this harassment is to destroy the targets reputation and credibility. Make the target look crazy or unstable.

Other goals involve sensitizing the target to every day stimuli’s as a form of control, which is used to control targets when they get out of line.

These people also want to make the targets of this harassment vulnerable, they want to make them destitute. The secondary goals seem to be to make the target homeless, jobless, give them a breakdown, and the primary goals seems to be to drive the target to forced suicide, just like what they did with some of the targets of Cointelpro. It's a useful way of eliminating perceived enemies of the state.

Who gets targeted?

Targeting can happen to anyone in society. Primary targets in the past have been but are not limited to: minorities, outspoken individuals, whistle blowers, dissidents, people who go up against large wealthy corporations, woman’s groups, (single) women, anti-war proponents, and other innocent individuals. The majority of the targets are often not aware that they are being targeted in this way. When a target moves, changes jobs, the harassment still continues. Every time the target moves, the same lies and slander will be spread and the systemic harassment will continue.

Who takes part?

People from all walks of life are being recruited to be the eyes and ears of the state. People from all races, ages, genders. Every sector of society that you can think of is a part of this. Civilian Spies/Snitches include, but are not limited to: General labourers, the wealthy, bikers, drug dealers, drug users, street people, punks, hip hop culture, KKK, black activists, church groups, youth groups, Firemen, police officers, lawyers, health care workers, store keepers, maids, janitors, cable installers, phone repair persons, mail carriers, locksmiths, electricians, etc. There really is no minimum or maximum age range.

Some of these citizens might be recruited via programs such as, Citizen Corp, Weed and Seed, Citizens On Phone Patrol, (COPP), City Watch, T.I.P.S. Many started with good intentions to help patrol and monitor their cities and neighbourhoods. Others are recruited via their families, others at school, others at work. Since every sector, class, race in society takes part, recruitment is multi-faceted.

Many do not understand or care that the end consequence of this harassment protocol is to destroy a person.

Why people participate in Gang Stalking?

There are many reasons that someone takes part in this activity.

1. Some do it for the sense of power that it gives them.
2. Others do this as a way to make friends and keep friends. It’s something social and fun for them to do. Many in society use the one handed sign language to communicate and it's very effective in breaking down race, gender, age, social barriers.
3. Others are forced or black mailed by the State or the police into taking part.
4. They are told that they are part of homeland or national security and being used to help keep and eye on dangerous or emotionally disturbed individuals. They see themselves as heroic spies for the state.
Civilian spies can come from a variety of different programs such as the Citizen Corp, Citizen On Phone Patrol COPP, Weed and Seed, T.I.P.S., City Watch or some other centralized government program used for patrolling and monitoring cities.
5. Others are just local thugs or Informants who are already being used for other activities, and their energies are just diverted over into these community spy programs. Eg. Some may be given the choice of Spying for the State or the police vs going to jail.
6. Others are told outright lies and slander about the target to get them to go along with ruining the targets life.
7. Many are however just average citizens who have been recruited by the state the same way citizens were recruited in the former East Germany and other countries. It's the way the society is.

What are some techniques used against targets?

A few of the most common techniques are listed below.

a) Classical conditioning.
Getting a Targeted Individual sensitized to an everyday stimuli. The targeted individual over a period of months, or even years is negatively sensitised to an everyday stimuli, which is then used to harass them. It’s used out in public to let them know they are constantly being harassed and monitored. Some examples of everyday stimulus that might be used include: sounds, colors, patterns, actions. Eg. Red, white, yellow, strips, pens clicking, key jangling, loud coughing, loud whistling, loud smacking of clapping of hands together, cell phones, laptops, etc.

b) 24/7 Surveillance This will involve following the target everywhere they go. Learning about the target. Where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are. Getting close to the target, moving into the community or apartment where they live, across the street. Monitoring the targets phone, house, and computer activity.

c) Isolation of said target.
This is done via slander campaigns, and lies. Eg. People in the targets community are told that the target is a thief, into drugs, a prostitute, pedophile, crazy, in trouble for something, needs to be watched. False files will even be produced on the target, shown to neighbours, family, store keepers.

d) Noise and mimicking campaigns.
Disrupting the targets life, sleep with loud power tools, construction, stereos, doors slamming, etc. Talking in public about private things in the targets life. Mimicking actions of the target. Basically letting the target know that they are in the targets life. Daily interferences, nothing that would be too overt to the untrained eye, but psychologically degrading and damaging to the target over time.

e) Everyday life breaks and street theatre.
Flat tires, sleep deprivation, drugging food, putting dirt on targets property. Mass strangers doing things in public to annoy targets. These strangers might get text messaged to be at a specific time and place, and perform a specific action.

It might seem harmless to these strangers, but it could be causing great psychological trauma for the target. Eg. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, cutting or boxing them in on the road, saying or doing things to elicit a response from targets. Etc.

Where does the support or funding for this come from?

Though Gang Stalking itself is immoral and unethical in nature, programs such as this in democratic countries, and none democratic countries have always been funded by the Government. They are the only ones with enough money, coordination, and power to keep such a system in place. These Co-ordinated efforts then join hands with others for this systemic form of control and harassment.

“Ruling the community with an iron fist. “Savvy law enforcement types realized that under the community policing rubric, cops, community groups, local companies, private foundations, citizen informants and federal agencies could form alliances without causing public outcry.” Covert Action Quarterly, summer 1997.”
http://www.albionmonitor.com/9711b/policing.html

What can you do to help?

1. If you know someone who is being targeted in this way please don’t go along with it. Don’t assume that the person is guilty or a bad person. Many innocent people are currently being targeted, and people are being told lies. This form of harassment is systemic and it's about state control and conformity. The express goal of this harassment is to destroy the individual over time.
2. If you are aware of someone being harassed in this way, subtly direct them to websites that deal with Gang Stalking, or sites for Targeted Individuals. Knowledge is power.
3. You can subtly offer your support to someone who is being unfairly treated, in very small little ways.
4. You can bring up the subject of Gang Stalking or Targeted Individuals.
6. You can subtly suggest that your local newspapers or community papers print articles about Targeted Individuals or even an write an objective piece about Gang Stalking.

How do participants communicate?
Communication happens in a number of ways. When on the street or in cars patrolling, they use baseball or Stasi like signals.

These include things like tapping the side of the nose, corner of the eye, brushing back the hair 3 times, the infamous double blink, etc.

Here is a list of Stasi signals that the East German Army use to use. Stasi secret police. http://www.nthposition.com/stasiland.php

SIGNALS FOR OBSERVATION

1. Watch out! Subject is coming - touch nose with hand or handkerchief
2. Subject is moving on, going further, or overtaking - stroke hair with hand, or raise hat briefly
3. Subject standing still - lay one hand against back, or on stomach
4. Observing Agent wishes to terminate observation because cover threatened - bend and retie shoelaces
5. Subject returning - both hands against back, or on stomach
6. Observing Agent wishes to speak with Team Leader or other Observing Agents - take out briefcase or equivalent and examine contents.

What resources are there?

There are many resources on the Internet and elsewhere about this form of harassment.
Report: 1. http://www.kersplebedeb.com/mystuff/police/pdq-eng.PDF

Books: 1. Ward Churchill, Jim Vander Wall “Cointelpro Papers”
2. Protectors of Privilege: Red Squads and Police Repression in Urban America
3. Anna Funder “Stasiland”
4. Gloria Naylor. “1996″
5. Victor Santoro “GASLIGHTING How To Drive Your Enemies Crazy “
6. Anthony Brina “Suburban Spies”
7. Stephen Knight “The Brotherhood”
8. Alex Constantine “The Covert War Against Rock”
9. Jim Redden “Snitch Culture”
10. Frank Donner “The Age of surveillance”
11. Kristina Borjesson "Into the Buzzsaw"
12. Niki F. Raapana "2020"
13. Noa Davenport "Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American WorkPlace"
14. Dr. Andrew M. Lobaczewski. Political Ponerology: The science on the Nature of Evil.

Movies:

1. The lives of others. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405094/ (A movie about covert investigations in the former East Germany)
2. The Matrix. (Sci-fi Movie.) Neo a target wakes up and realises not only is he being watched without knowing why, but that the world is a lie, that has been created to pull the truth over people’s eyes.

Videos: Cointelpro.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si1bHa45u18
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJqMcafwFJ8
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9TZDL4WqI
4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbMsOGWN_ts

Articles:

1. http://www.corbettreport.com/articles/20080214_snitch_state.htm
2. [URL]http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/08/14/news/korea.php
3[/URL]. [URL]http://educate-yourself.org/cn/groupstalking17aug05.shtml
4[/URL]. [URL]http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter78.htm[/URL]
5. [URL]http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/article/id730/pg1/index.html[/URL]
6. [URL]http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Dunn15.html[/URL]
7. [URL]http://film.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/Guardian/0,,2013976,00.html[/URL]
8. [URL]http://www.alternet.org/story/12753/[/URL]
9. [URL]http://www.powells.com/review/2003_06_27.html[/URL]
10. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,658321-1,00.html

Cointelpro:

1. http://www.albionmonitor.com/9711b/policing.html
2. [URL]http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1132/is_n6_v43/ai_11559671[/URL]
3. [URL]http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2007/02/354278.shtml[/URL]
4. [URL]http://gangstalkingworld.com/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1170563559[/URL]
5. [URL]http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/2002/07/19_Spies.html[/URL]
6. [URL]http://nord.twu.net/acl/agenda21.html[/URL]
7. [URL]http://rwor.org/a/v24/1161-1170/1161/tips.htm[/URL]
8. http://www.totse.com/en/law/justice_for_all/redfiles.html

I really enjoyed reading the report that the Privacy Commisioner put together. I think it's interesting that Canadians are in secret data bases that they can not access. Even if they put in a freedom of information act request. It was an eye opening read.

I think we are living in a really interesting time, well we always have been, but for me it's been like rediscovering the world. I think before all this happened, my view of the world was very innocent or conservative. I think I have discovered a lot about the world and things that are happening in the world.

It's really given me a discovery about a lot of things. Either way, I was delighted when the article came out, because it matched a lot of the research that was being done.

Between the UK, and there life long data bases, talking cameras, and posters everywhere telling everyone to report everything, to the US and the laws that are being erroded, the on going wars, concentration camps (Abu Gharid), their desire to recruit well over a million spies, and then all the things that are happening in Canada, and other countries, the world is living in really interesting times. It's weird and yet in some ways, I realise that there is no place I would rather be, watching the world wake up from history, or recreate history.

Last edited:

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Hi, and thank you, Gangstalker;

you totally overwhelm me! Are you sure you are not obsessed or even paranoid about this? Did you live in East-Germany at one time? You know, we have a member here on the CC board who lived through the Stasi time and still now lives in what used to be called "die Ost-Zone". I have a lady-friend who escaped from there to the West.

I can believe that this "system" is alive and active south of our border! In the 'War on Terror' everybody is a suspect and potential terrorist or at least a sympathizer...:lol: that would include me ;-) because I speak up and out against discrimination.:p

Oops, I just remember!! Canada does have a list with several thousand names of "suspect" people. They are not allowed to board an air plane, because their name is on that list!! That is crazy and goes definitely too far! I mean, everybody gets already thoroughly screened before boarding.!! So, where and what is the risk?
I'm still mad... the security guy took my nail clippers away from me!! Still haven't bought new ones out of spite and resentment!!!:lol: Such idiocy we have to subject ourselves to!!:x:x

All your links and stuff is appreciated, Gangster;-) (I'll just shorten your name a bit!), but I will need time to look and read through it.

Have a nice Sunday still;
loon

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Gangstalker, I'm back briefly to show you a piece someone just made me aware of: Do you think this fals also under "Stasi" tactics? How do Israelic forces know exactly which people to remove? Informers?
militärische Gewalt

300 Palestinians kidnapped in Feb.
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:17:55
Zionists kidnap Palestinians in West Bank and the Gaza strip.
Israel has kidnapped 300 Palestinian residents, including 32 children, in the Gaza Strip and West Bank since the beginning of February.

The Media Department of the Nafha Society for Defending the Rights of the Detainees and Human Rights, reported that the Israeli army kidnapped 300 residents since the beginning of February, in incursions into several parts of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

According to International Middle East Media Center, 32 children were among the kidnapped.

The society stated that 200 people were kidnapped in the West Bank and 100 others in the Gaza Strip.

It also said that the kidnapped children were transferred to interrogation and detention centers in direct violation of international laws and the Fourth Geneva Convention.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=43435&sectionid=351020202
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
How can this outrageous condition keep going under the eyes of the world and not one word of repremand to the Israelis??
I think we are all being had on a grand scale!!

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Well, I guess I have to eat my own words!!! My kids left me Saturday's Globe and Mail to read. :smile:
On the front page, you can't miss it!, it says:
Judge denies CSIS bid to track terror suspects.

Attempts by Canada's spy agency to be granted warrants that would allow it to carry out overseas electronic intercepts against nine Canadians and one foreigner have failed.
The Canadian Security Intelligence Service was told by the Federal Court, in a ruling made public late Yesterday, that it could not grant approval for the agency to use one of its most invasive techniques overseas.
The 10 suspects, none of whom are named, have been at the centre of a legal fight that has until now been a closely guarded secret. Yesterday's ruling includes censored elements that prevent the public from knowing if the suspects are alleged to work together or whether they are separated by country and motive.

The court's ruling is of critical importance because CSIS has in recent years argued it should be allowed greater autonomy in carrying out spying operations that take them beyond Canada's borders.

CSIS is largely restricted to domestic operations and its leaders have for years argued their hands are tied when suspects leave Canada. Compounding the problem is the fact that Canada's wiretap agency, the Communications Security Establishment, is explicitly banned from listening in on citizens of Canada.

The failed court case was an attempt to close what CSIS considers to be a dangerous loophole. etc.
I found the article on the web!! Here is the link:
http://canadiancoalition.com/forum/messages/28479.shtml
-----------------------------------------------------------
I have noticed... our generals like a war and want to continue fighting, it's their profession, their livelihood.
Our spy agency wants to broaden its spying capabilities, it's their job, they love the challenges and the excitement!!
Our current government wants to please the Americans, because it makes them feel important, rubbing shoulders with the real BIG GUYS!!!
BUT I, the little ordinary hard-working Canadian, want us to remain friendly, peaceful and NEUTRAL!!! Do I not count?

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
By kidnapping and relocating to detention centers,

You mean arresting and sending to jails or juvenile halls, in compliance with its duties in the Geneva convention to maintain order in occupied territories right?

Man, talk about damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Targeted Canadi

Jun 19, 2019
Organized harassment is very much in full operation in Canada. It is one of the most vicious cowardly acts of torture. The Canadian. offices of Human Rights, Civil Rights and Victims of Crime are all more than aware of this horrific crime yet are ordered to ignore.Every police force in Canada has members who have full intimate, inside knowledge on this secret, cruel persecution of Targeted Canadian persons. They should know , seeing that some of their members turn a blind eye and or encourage and or take part in the harassment fun and games. I can say with certainty that vast majority of men and women who serve in all of our police forces are of upstanding ethical and moral fibre. They risk their lives and have to deal with situations at times that are unimaginable to the average citizens. I have the upmost respect for the good , honest police officers out there. Many of the “good” cops are aware of some of the “bad”cops among them who initiate and or take part in this criminal, stasi-style thuggish program. They don’t dare say a word and you can’t blame them for reasons which are obvious. What I find most disheartening is that members of the local fire departments and ambulance personnel enjoy partaking in the fun and games as well. There is so much disinformation on his serious topic. The mainstream media will not go near it for good reason. This dirty little secret program involves the cooperative efforts of people and organizations of power and influence in the local and federal community. The Free Masons are well practiced and connected with this sickening program. The human mind and body are not designed to cope or tolerate the nonstop abuse and harassment imposed. Everyone has a braking point. I feel sorry for the children of the perpetrators of this crime. Their parents are psychopaths.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Organized harassment is very much in full operation in Canada. It is one of the most vicious cowardly acts of torture. The Canadian. offices of Human Rights, Civil Rights and Victims of Crime are all more than aware of this horrific crime yet are ordered to ignore.Every police force in Canada has members who have full intimate, inside knowledge on this secret, cruel persecution of Targeted Canadian persons. They should know , seeing that some of their members turn a blind eye and or encourage and or take part in the harassment fun and games. I can say with certainty that vast majority of men and women who serve in all of our police forces are of upstanding ethical and moral fibre. They risk their lives and have to deal with situations at times that are unimaginable to the average citizens. I have the upmost respect for the good , honest police officers out there. Many of the “good” cops are aware of some of the “bad”cops among them who initiate and or take part in this criminal, stasi-style thuggish program. They don’t dare say a word and you can’t blame them for reasons which are obvious. What I find most disheartening is that members of the local fire departments and ambulance personnel enjoy partaking in the fun and games as well. There is so much disinformation on his serious topic. The mainstream media will not go near it for good reason. This dirty little secret program involves the cooperative efforts of people and organizations of power and influence in the local and federal community. The Free Masons are well practiced and connected with this sickening program. The human mind and body are not designed to cope or tolerate the nonstop abuse and harassment imposed. Everyone has a braking point. I feel sorry for the children of the perpetrators of this crime. Their parents are psychopaths.
Sharp intake of breath, . . .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
By kidnapping and relocating to detention centers,

You mean arresting and sending to jails or juvenile halls, in compliance with its duties in the Geneva convention to maintain order in occupied territories right?

Man, talk about damned if you do and damned if you don't.
5 decades of being used as lab-rats in medical experiments that would be illegal and shut down if they were in an inhabited part of Canada. The remote location of Hudson Bay is perfect for that as it is open to the 'doctors' a few months out of the year and then each village is isolated from each other for the rest of the year. The complaints are noted but no solution is ever given to the people which makes it an intentional act of torture that is fully supported by the same entities that run the World Banks.

The ICC should have ruled on that abused 60 years ago so it is quite clear they are part of the problem rather than being part of the solution.

Targeted Canadi

Jun 19, 2019
In regards to the unethical experiments done in the North . In the early 60s the Canadian Government of the day welcomed and sponsored Dr. E.Cameron to carry on with the cruel and inhuman experiments as part of the MK ULTRA program . This is well documented. It wouldn’t be a far assumption that the same program continues to this very day under an other name with all of advanced technology to be utilized. Saturating our environment with microwave radiation , smart meters , 5G , the spraying of nano particles etc. The HAARP systems may also be used for manipulating more than weather. I can’t help but worry not only for my children and grandchildren but for everything living on the struggling planet.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
'Saturating our environment with microwave radiation , smart meters , 5G , the spraying of nano particles etc. The HAARP systems may also be used for manipulating more than weather.'

You are clueless about who is running the experiments (the World Health Organization) as well as what agents are being employed and yes it still goes on and both political parties fully support the abuse and torture for at least 7 decades.

Targeted Canadi

Jun 19, 2019
I am in total agreement with you . Depopulation is one of the main goals . It is no surprise that the World Health Organization is implementing this horrific crime against humanity. Bill Gates organization advocates vaccination programs worldwide. He himself is not shy in letting us know his opinion on population. ( culling. )