Spotify to remove Neil Young's music after complaint over Joe Rogan

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The couple said they were "committed to continuing" a content deal worth an estimated $25m (£18m) and will continue to lobby Spotify bosses for changes.

If I was an artist and I knew Harry & Megan had a contract with Spotify .... I would pull my music.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
'(Kim Campbell doesn't count as she wasn't actually elected as PM)"

Kim Campbell always reminded me of Larry from The Three Stooges.

1643564475920.png

Reactions: B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Um, what part of "Since I've been alive" are you having trouble with? Is it the apostrophe in "I've" that's throwing you off or the two syllables in "alive"? Prior to Official Bilingualism there were only four PM's who were from Quebec, including Pierre Trudeau. Since then only TWO PM's have NOT hailed from Quebec. (Kim Campbell doesn't count as she wasn't actually elected as PM).

The only thing that explains a lot, really, is your piss poor reading comprehension.

List of prime ministers of Canada - Wikipedia
Well, not knowing precisely how old you are (though six seems like a fair estimate), I pegged you at fiftyish.

By the way, here's your original statement in its entirety. . .

Nah, just when Quebecers are in charge. Which has been every PM since I've been alive except Harper and the 6 months of Joe Clark.

Can you point out the part that says only persons elected as PM count as PMs, as in, and again I quote exactly, "every PM," Mr. Reading Comprehension?

The two best things about the word "imbecile" are that it's spelled exactly the same in English and French, and that it describes you perfectly.

Reactions: Serryah

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Unlike the US President, no one is elected as PM, they are the leader of the party at that time. That's the way it is supposed to work anyways.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
I don't support ANYONE who promotes censorship.
I can drop Neil Young for his influence peddling as quickly as I did Cat Stevens for supporting Ayatollah Khomeini's calling for a fatwa on The Satanic Verses author, Salman Rushdie. Both equally reprehensible in my view.
As a youth I loved their music, but can live quite contentedly without it now.

Reactions: B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't support ANYONE who promotes censorship.
I can drop Neil Young for his influence peddling as quickly as I did Cat Stevens for supporting Ayatollah Khomeini's calling for a fatwa on The Satanic Verses author, Salman Rushdie. Both equally reprehensible in my view.
As a youth I loved their music, but can live quite contentedly without it now.
Nonsense. It's the Code of the West. "Ain't enough room in this here town fer you and me, pardner. . . so I'm leaving."

Not exactly Clint Eastwood, but he's new at this.

• Love
Reactions: 55Mercury

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I'd rather chew on tinfoil and shave my knuckle hairs with a cheese grater than listen to Joni Mitchell or Neil Young.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I like Erasure.

I played this song while my buddy was in the other room, and he wondered why I was playing Cher! lol!

But he DOES sound like Cher!