Social Justice Sophistries

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The tenor is smug self-righteousness, the absolute certainty of being on the Right Side of History. Even some liberals are starting to find it a bit hard to take, the way in which their family and friends talk about Those People. The Deplorables. The Racists. The Misogynists. The Xenophobes. The People With the Wrong Opinions about Immigration, the Relation Between the Sexes, the Welfare State, and Islam. You know. The ones who read Breitbart, vote for Donald Trump, and listen to Milo.

It can get a bit wearing, even at a distance. It takes real stamina to be able to meet it head on, as Milo has done this past semester over the course of his Dangerous Faggot Tour. Quite frankly, I don't know how he does it. I get weary just watching the protests. The name-calling. The unwillingness to listen to what he actually says. On the other hand, the tactics rarely change, which makes them possible to list. And if we can list them, we can prepare for them. These are the weapons that our opponents will try to use against us if we are conservatives. As the Boy Scouts say: "Be prepared!"

Here based on my observations of their responses to Milo's talks are the primary tactics the Social Justice Warriors (SJWs) use:

more

Fencing Bear at Prayer: Social Justice Sophistries

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Excellent set of guidelines on how to deal with the 'Grievance Brigade'. Good find, Loc - thank you.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It couldn't have gotten much worse. In fact, your writing skills were barely better than your understanding of economics.

The improvement shows that there is still some hope for you.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
It couldn't have gotten much worse. In fact, your writing skills were barely better than your understanding of economics.

The improvement shows that there is still some hope for you.

If I can only achieve one tenth of the greatness that you display I will be happy :laughing3:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The tenor is smug self-righteousness, the absolute certainty of being on the Right Side of History.

Like Rome at and near the end. That US Empire beat Adolf Hitlers alleged war by 500 million, they say. The Trumpet will shake some walls down is the hope. The smug selfrighteous will be swept aside and crushed or crushed and swept aside. Most of them will die in the next few winters. The smug shall not inherit.

They are the type who will strap on a suicide belt.

Reactions: Mowich