Sex allegations led to Tootoo’s ouster from Liberal caucus

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Nice to see that Justine is the one to sit in judgement of the appropriateness of someone elses relationships.

... Too bad he didn't apply that same metric to his old man when he decided to knock-up someone that was 40-50 years younger than him.

I see nothing immoral about a man and woman of very different ages marrying if they are both of legal age and it is mutually consensual. On what basis do you consider it to be inappropriate?

What the hell kinda name is Tootoo anyways ffs.

'Ben' is pronounced just like the Chinese word for 'stupid.'

'Dan' is pronounced just like the Chinese word for 'egg.'

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I see nothing immoral about a man and woman of very different ages marrying if they are both of legal age and it is mutually consensual. On what basis do you consider it to be inappropriate?

'Ben' is pronounced just like the Chinese word for 'stupid.'

'Dan' is pronounced just like the Chinese word for 'egg.'

When trudOWE and his minister of PC decide it is.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Apparently, the Trudeau gvt feels that they are suited to stand in judgement on the issue of how 2 consenting adults wish to interact with each other.

IF JT has his panties in a bunch over appropriateness, it would be extremely interesting to hear his thoughts the appropriateness on his old man having a child with someone much, much younger than he.

Me? I really don't give a rat's @ss one way or the other on who is banging who, it's the arrogance of the Libs to make that determination is what I get a helluva chuckle from

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Actually I doubt if ANYONE'S age is really anyone else's business with the exception of those providing a benefit due to age. Perhaps the Cap't can be a little nosy!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Happens all the time and unless one of them files a complaint it is no one else's business.

Stop being so silly.

Apparently it's cannucks business...

It's the organizations business. As much as it bothers you, I can't work in the local ATB branch because my girlfriend works there. The municipality I work for doesn't allow relationships between supervisors and subordinates. In fact the number of organizations with such policies is immeasurable. I know you desperately want to make this about Trudeau but you really should do some reading on the subject. It may help you understand how silly you look.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
No really... We have a pool going and everything.

It's the organizations business. As much as it bothers you, I can't work in the local ATB branch because my girlfriend works there. The municipality I work for doesn't allow relationships between supervisors and subordinates. In fact the number of organizations with such policies is immeasurable. I know you desperately want to make this about Trudeau but you really should do some reading on the subject. It may help you understand how silly you look.

Is that so?... This is a new law that Trudeau and Notley passed?... I wonder if they made it doubly illegal if there is liquor involved when consumed outside the workplace and outside work hours?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Corporate policies are not always the same as law.... That's why they use the word

Very good. I guess I you can teach old dogs new tricks. Now, do you have any evidence that there is no policy with the federal government or the Liberal Party dealing with supervisor/subordinate relationships? If you can, I'll buy into your silly idea that this is just about Justin sticking his nose in other people's personal business

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
I guess I you can teach old dogs new tricks.

.... A shame that you don't qualify

Now, do you have any evidence that there is no policy with the federal government or the Liberal Party dealing with supervisor/subordinate relationships?

Not my problem in delivering any evidence on this at all.

Again, policy isn't law and Tootoo will have a great deal of legal precedent on his side in the event that decides to challenge the Lib's policy in Court

If you can, I'll buy into your silly idea that this is just about Justin sticking his nose in other people's personal business

What a sad little response

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
...and Tootoo will have a great deal of legal precedent on his side in the event that decides to challenge the Lib's policy in Court
Not if the government or the party has a policy which does not allow his behavior. I understand that you are having problems grasping this but its OK, I'll be patient with you.