Scheer going to India to 'repair' relationship after 'disastrous' Trudeau trip

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

I don’t want to see that either, or potash exports, etc…so let’s get this evidence out there and not just be clowns by association making unfounded/credible allegations…& then go forward instead of this swirl around the Trudeau bowl that we’ve been in for the last week.

The time for pussyfooting has passed as soon as Trudeau publicly made the first allegation, and so did the excuse of not saying anything due to an active investigation. If you’re not going to shut up, you gotta be willing to put up, and so far Canada via Trudeau is flapping its gums but not supporting it with anything of any substance whatsoever.
IMHO, patience. There are very very very few things aboot Utility Grade Minister Trudeau I trust. Intelligence came to him, not the other way around. Whats their agenda?

Unless you feel CSIS and RCMP are sabotaging Trudeau¿

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Nah, what we have today is a result of failing to insist the Europeans not bring their problems with them.
like I said in the other thread, hand over immigration to the AFN so things can begin to shift back toward some sense of sanity.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
IMHO, patience. There are very very very few things aboot Utility Grade Minister Trudeau I trust. Intelligence came to him, not the other way around. Whats their agenda?
Good question(s). What is the agenda to throw out unsubstantiated allegations? Domestic damage control by the Liberal Party government in the media to the detriment of Canada nationally on the world stage.

We know (well, have been told anyway) now that the intelligence, according to reports by CBC and Associated Press, “includes communications involving Indian officials themselves, including Indian diplomats present in Canada.” Some of this intelligence came from a Five Eyes ally, which the New York Times reported Saturday was the United States, though no specifics of what the intelligence entails has been made public.

While Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government has called the accusation “absurd,” and has denied any evidence was shared with it, a Canadian official told Bloomberg that “communications and phone numbers” of those believed to be connected to the killing was, in fact, shared with India.

What becomes immediately obvious about these leaks is that none of them amount to definitive evidence, or even just evidence, of the Indian government’s involvement in Nijjar’s killing. Without any concrete facts, “Trudeau’s central proposition” that “agents” of the Indian government are linked to the killing, “remains unverifiable and unfalsifiable,” as columnist Terry Glavin put it on Sunday.
Unless you feel CSIS and RCMP are sabotaging Trudeau¿
I’ve no idea. I assume Justin wouldn’t hesitate to throw either or both under the ‘Trudeau bus‘ if he thought there was any political advantage to him whatsoever. I’d like to think that’s not reciprocal.

The government could (and should) dispel all doubt and provide specifics, as other governments have done when building a case against another country accused of killing one of its citizens. Transparency would assure Canadians that Ottawa is not abusing the issue for partisan gain, and going public with details may force the Americans to more fully endorse the Canadian point of view.

The suggestion, including incredibly from at least one journalism professor, that reporters should not ask for evidence because intelligence is not supposed to be shared is ridiculous beyond belief. Somewhere along the way, large segments of the political and media class just decided to define left-wing activism as journalism, and berate reporters who question a Liberal prime minister.

Asking for proof is not pushing a conspiracy theory and the words “national security” are not some sort of sorcerer’s incantation that protects against scrutiny. Accepting a prime minister’s unsupported word as the truth is not responsible journalism, no matter how many professors, or left-wing activist-reporters think it so.

When it comes to India, as with much else, all the government has done until now is behave in a manner that raises suspicions. Trudeau’s dramatic speech in the House of Commons that alleged a “potential link between agents of the Government of India and the killing of a Canadian citizen” was followed by repeated refusals to offer more substance.

On Thursday, just hours before the nature of the intelligence was published by CBC, Trudeau responded to questions by deferring to Canada’s “rigorous” legal processes. If Trudeau, a true unreliable narrator if there ever was one, was just going to default to the stock answer that the investigation is in the hands of the police and the courts, then why make his speech in the House? Why the aggressive approach?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
lol
of course they don't
but dey can shoot them muffukkin immigrunts that don't check dey turd world prollums at da border!

:?P
I ran into a guy. Knew I knew him from someplace, but couldn't figure it out. He was apparently familiar with the situation, because he asked "Were you in the armed forces in West Berlin in the '80s?" I allowed as I was, and he said "I read the news on AFN." That's why I recognized him and he had no idea about me.

His cute l'il sidekick was the biggest cokehead party girl in the Army. Always got away with it, probably by also being the biggest slut in the Army.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I’ve no idea. I assume Justin wouldn’t hesitate to throw either or both under the ‘Trudeau bus‘ if he thought there was any political advantage to him whatsoever. I’d like to think that’s not reciprocal.

The government could (and should) dispel all doubt and provide specifics, as other governments have done when building a case against another country accused of killing one of its citizens. Transparency would assure Canadians that Ottawa is not abusing the issue for partisan gain, and going public with details may force the Americans to more fully endorse the Canadian point of view.
Some regional info goes a long way. Info aboot this would have been Homeland Security.

From Seattle to Vancouver its basically one giant city with Surrey on the border. The Khalistani tearists are both sides of the line moving to and from each other freely.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Canadian Sikhs staged small protests outside India's diplomatic missions on Monday, a week after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said there “MAY” be a link between New Delhi and the murder of a Sikh separatist advocate in British Columbia.

Trudeau a week ago stood in parliament to say that domestic intelligence agencies were actively pursuing credible allegations tying New Delhi's agents to the shooting of Canadian citizen Hardeep Singh Nijjar, 45, in June.

Shame he wasn’t saying the domestic intelligence agencies hard credible evidence….instead of allegations…but here we are.

About 100 protesters in Toronto burned an Indian flag and struck a cardboard cut-out of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi with a shoe. About 200 protesters also gathered outside the Vancouver consulate. Perhaps they don’t know the definition of ‘allegation’ being a claim without proof?

In Ottawa, fewer than 100 people gathered in front of the Indian High Commissioner's office (embassy) in the capital. They waved yellow flags marked with the world "Khalistan", a reference to their support for making India's Punjab region an independent state for Sikhs, a cause Nijjar campaigned for.

We’ve been told via a leak to the CBC by “Government Sources” that the Canadian government has amassed both human and signals intelligence in a months-long investigation into the Sikh separatist leader, CBC News reported last week, without any details of the content of these “human & signals intelligence” to date.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
I'm a bit disturbed by the fact that no evidence has been provided as yet. Trudeau's ego tho' may prove to be his downfall because he's made these claims. Will be interesting to see what proof, if any, he actually has.
It hasn't been manufactured yet. Right now turdOWE is in full damage control mode for praising a Nazi in the Parliament Buildings. The Liberals do seem to like terrorists.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Anyway, it’s really really past time for Canada to come forward with some kind of evidence regarding India and Nijjar’s murder if there’s anything concrete…’cuz much more pussyfooting and it won’t matter what evidence Canada does or doesn’t have with respect to what’s left of its reputation.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
This is It The Injun Gubmint has the Goods on Trudeau the cokehead

Trudeau's plane had cocaine during G20, former Indian diplomat claims

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attends a press conference after the closing session of the G20 summit in New Delhi, Sept. 10, 2023.

A former Indian diplomat says there is a “credible rumour” that Justin Trudeau’s plane “was full of cocaine” during the recent G20 meeting in New Delhi and that the prime minister “has definitely gone insane.”

“When Justin Trudeau came to India for the G20 this month, his plane was full of cocaine,” Vohra said during a debate show hosted by journalist Deepak Chaurasia on Zee News. “He did not come out of his room for two days.”

Vohra also criticized Trudeau for having little knowledge of international relations and said he behaves like a small child.

“In his parliament address, he used the words ‘credible allegations’ against India,” Vohra said. “How can allegations be credible? Either it can be credible or an allegation. I also have a ‘credible rumour’ to make in this case that ‘Trudeau is crazy.’ It is a credible rumour.”

Vohra alleged police sniffer dogs discovered cocaine on Trudeau’s plane during the intergovernmental forum in early September.

“My wife saw him at the Delhi airport and said that Trudeau looked depressed and stressed,” Vohra continued. “We don’t know the reason. I don’t know the reality, but social media and some ‘credible rumours’ suggest that his plane was full of cocaine.

“He has become lonely. He is now trying to show that he is a Canadian Rambo and nothing can go wrong in his presence. India has done the right thing by suspending visa services in Canada.”

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Federal NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh said Tuesday he received an intelligence briefing about allegations that the Indian government could be behind the killing of a Sikh gurdwara leader in B.C.

“I can confirm what the prime minister has shared publicly, that there is clear intelligence that Canada has that lays out the following case that a Canadian citizen was killed on Canadian soil and a foreign government was involved,” Singh told reporters in Ottawa on Tuesday.

“That intelligence is something that I think is very credible.”

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
looks like they can't come right out with anything...
(so they should've kept a lid on it, but... dramaqueenturdhole)
...or their info source will be the next victim.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
looks like they can't come right out with anything...
(so they should've kept a lid on it, but... dramaqueenturdhole)
...or their info source will be the next victim.
It only looks bad if you have a 30 second attention span.

Its Modi causing the problems.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Slowly it's starting to unravel for the murderers

S Jaishankar: India asks Canada for information on Sikh leader's murder

India Foreign Minister S Jaishankar made the comments at an event on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly

India is open to looking into any "specific" information Canada provides on the killing of a Sikh separatist leader, the country's foreign minister said.

S Jaishankar was referring to the murder of Hardeep Singh Nijjar in Canada in June.

Tensions flared up after Canada recently said it was investigating "credible allegations" linking the Indian state with the murder.

India dismissed the claim as "absurd".

Mr Jaishankar said that the Indian government had told Canada that it was open to investigating any "relevant" allegations about the murder while insisting that Delhi had no role in it. He was speaking at an event in New York ahead of his address at the UN General Assembly on Tuesday.

"One, we told the Canadians that this [extrajudicial killings] is not the government of India's policy," he said. "Two, we told the Canadians saying that look, if you have something specific, if you have something relevant, you know, let us know - we are open to looking at it."

Hardeep Singh Nijjar was shot dead outside a temple in British Columbia in June. He had been designated a terrorist by India in 2020 - an allegation his supporters vehemently deny.

The Indian government has often reacted sharply to demands by Sikh separatists in Western countries for Khalistan, or a separate Sikh homeland.

The Khalistan movement peaked in India in the 1980s with a violent insurgency centred in Sikh-majority Punjab state.

It was quelled by force and has little resonance in India now, but is still popular among some in the Sikh diaspora in countries such as Canada, Australia and the UK.

Meanwhile, the minister added that India had given Canada "a lot of information about organised crime and leadership" relating to secessionist forces operating out of the country.

"The picture is not complete without the context," he said. "You also have to appreciate that in the last few years, Canada actually has seen a lot of organised crime relating to the secessionist forces, organised-crime, violence, extremism, they're all very deeply mixed up."

"There are a large number of extradition requests. There are terrorist leaders, who have been identified," Mr Jaishankar said.

The row burst into the open earlier this month after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Canada's intelligence agencies were investigating whether "agents of the government of India" were involved in Nijjar's murder.

Following Canada's allegation, India had issued a sharp statement saying that it had "strong concerns about continuing anti-India activities of extremist elements in Canada" who it accused of "promoting secessionism and inciting violence against Indian diplomats".

Both countries have since expelled a diplomat each of the other nation. Last Thursday, India also suspended visa services for Canadians citing security concerns at its diplomatic missions in the country.

On Tuesday, Mr Jaishankar was also asked about the "intelligence" shared among the Five Eyes, an intelligence-sharing network that includes the US, Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand - relating to Nijjar's murder.

A US diplomat in Canada had last week confirmed that "there was shared intelligence among Five Eyes partners that helped lead Canada to making the statements that the prime minister made".

Mr Jaishankar said, "I'm not part of The Five Eyes, I'm certainly not part of the FBI. So I think you're asking the wrong person."

The US, meanwhile, said it backed "a full and fair investigation" into Canada's allegations.

"Canada has said it is committed to doing that, and we believe the Indian government should cooperate with it," US State Department Spokesperson Matthew Miller said during a press conference on Tuesday.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Thursday he was sure U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken would raise the murder of a Sikh separatist leader with his Indian counterpart when the two meet later in the day.

Trudeau made his remarks to reporters in Quebec, 10 days after he announced Canada suspected Indian government agents were linked to the murder of Hardeep Singh Nijjar, which took place in the province of British Columbia in June.

Blinken is due to meet Indian Foreign Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar on Thursday. Asked directly whether Blinken would bring up the case, Trudeau replied: "The Americans will certainly discuss this matter with the Indian government."

India has dismissed Canada's allegations as absurd. Jaishankar though said on Tuesday that New Delhi has told Canada it was open to looking into any "specific" or "relevant" information it provides on the killing.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose