Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
The Saddam Hussein trial is not being watched by the cynical western liberals, but all sorts of Iraqis, Sunnis, Shia and Kurds are watching every minute of it.

It's just not showing on YOUR TV because the ratings of those ideologically against this war will not watch the trial of Saddam and your TV networks know this.

Who's more savy? You?
Or the CEO of your news network ?

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Saddam: Americans tortured me

A teaser:

"I have been hit by the Americans and tortured. Yes, I've been beaten on every place of my body and the signs are all over my body," the deposed Iraqi president said on Wednesday.

The trial's chief prosecutor said that if American-led multinational forces had abused Saddam, he would be transferred into the custody of Iraqi troops. The prosecutor, Jaafar al-Mousawi, said he would investigate.[/teaser]

One one hand it would not surprise me, and is almost expected, but he could be lying too, but with Americans violating and abusing pow's over in Iraq, I would tend to believe he was.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
http://www9.sbs.com.au/theworldnews/region.php?id=126486&region=6

so many liars , so little time..........but on this one we have seen evidence in photos of the US torturing prisoners......so might have to choose the lesser of two evils.........

dang......get's tough when both parties are such lying , destructive, criminal bastards....

watch washington turn on their spin machine into hi gear......( as if anyone will believe THEM now....

what a mess