Roe v. Wade overturned?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Exactly. Everybody has a different definition. Personally I think its when the fetus is viable to live as a baby outside the womb. This is why I figure the decision should be left to the mother as she is the only one with a vested interest in it.
Not necessarily true , in cases of people with families and financial means should the family not have some influence?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Not necessarily true , in cases of people with families and financial means should the family not have some influence?
If they are on speaking terms with the woman, they already have some influence. They can influence her decision. But legally, no particularly for the cases where they are not on speaking terms.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Exactly. Everybody has a different definition. Personally I think its when the fetus is viable to live as a baby outside the womb. This is why I figure the decision should be left to the mother as she is the only one with a vested interest in it.
I figure it's when the "baby" turns 18. That's why I favor abortion on demand into the 57th trimester.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I figure it's when the "baby" turns 18. That's why I favor abortion on demand into the 57th trimester.

I guess that you are still too cowardly to reply to the question that I asked of you, eh chiefy boy? Again, I will repeat it just for you one more time.

Are you happy that your parents did not abort you before you crawled out into the world or are you pissed off at them for not aborting you?

Cone on, man, speak up will you? :D

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I guess that you are still too cowardly to reply to the question that I asked of you, eh chiefy boy? Again, I will repeat it just for you one more time.

Are you happy that your parents did not abort you before you crawled out into the world or are you pissed off at them for not aborting you?

Cone on, man, speak up will you? :D
How could I not be delighted to be in a world that has you in it?

It's a laugh a minute!

• Haha
Reactions: Jinentonix

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

Statistically, more non-whites are aborted than whites.

Reverse this trend and the shrinking white demographic dominance goes into overdrive.

White is demographically shooting itself in the foot.

White power, at this point in time, is being quite generous to non-whites.

One might see it all as a huge white restitution and reparations to all those non-whites we white predators stressed.

Are white Americans who are on the right, aware of what they are giving up, demographically speaking?

Should the non-white Americans be on the right wing side on this, just for the benefits of fast tracking their control?

Regards
DL